What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Little Kids Get Owned In This Thread (1 Viewer)

I don't have a video of it, but when my son was 3 years old (see avatar), I was playing with him around a soccer goal at my wife's school. He was standing behind the goal and I was going to try and kick the ball over the net to his side. Instead I blasted the ball right into the net. The net gave little resistance and my son was just a bit too close to the goal and the ball actually hit him in the face. Instead of just a red mark from the ball, he had a nice little rope burn across his nose from the net. We were done playing soccer at that point and he got some ice cream.
Nice. A year or so ago I knocked my son's tooth out with a soccer ball. Pic.In my defense he asked me to kick it hard. :goodposting:

Soccer ball in the face reminded me of the time I took one to the face. I'm a soccer referee and was doing a middle school game where we had an injury. I stopped play and then we resumed with a dropped ball. Both kids kicked the ball just as it hit the ground and it went straight up right into my face. :lmao:

Now I'm always sure to turn my head away a little on dropped ball restarts.

That happened to me. But it was when I was about 13, and the kid that kicked it weighed approx. 250 pounds. He was lining up to kick it, and everyone got out of his way. I ran straight for him. Hit me right in the face. Picked me up off the ground and landed me on my ### about 3 yards back. Everyone kept asking if I was ok. I was, but my face did a funny wah wah thing for little while.

The mother lode

Note: There are a couple there that aren't really funny...like the bowling ball one :unsure:

ETA: Just learned the bowling ball kid was OK.

Feel free to keep laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread