What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Breaking Bad on AMC (9 Viewers)

civilized people use spoiler tags that's why we have them here - since it has already been covered that previews are misleading anyways - why the need to discuss them at all? If you have a theory based on previews, spoiler that ##### up.
How is a theory a spoiler? Obie trailers need put in spoilers? Seriously, this is one of the lamest arguments or things requested on here. They are previews broadcast over the air directly after the show and viewed by millions of people. This isn't research or seeing a cut of the show before available to the public. It airs the same night as the show. Enough is enough.
So the stadium imploding in the new batman isn't a spoiler because it was in the preview? Knowing that was going to happen didn't let any steam out of the moment?
Then I guess we should stop advertising all entertainment. I guess we just watch shows at random. Nobody here knew the show was about a chem teacher with cancer who turns to cooking meth before watching the first episode. The whole premise of the show is spoiled!!

Last edited by a moderator:
civilized people use spoiler tags that's why we have them here - since it has already been covered that previews are misleading anyways - why the need to discuss them at all? If you have a theory based on previews, spoiler that ##### up.
How is a theory a spoiler? Obie trailers need put in spoilers? Seriously, this is one of the lamest arguments or things requested on here. They are previews broadcast over the air directly after the show and viewed by millions of people. This isn't research or seeing a cut of the show before available to the public. It airs the same night as the show. Enough is enough.
So the stadium imploding in the new batman isn't a spoiler because it was in the preview? Knowing that was going to happen didn't let any steam out of the moment?
Then I guess we should stop advertising all entertainment. I guess we just watch shows at random. Nobody here knew the show was about a chem teacher with cancer who turns to cooking meth before watching the first episode. The whole premise of the show is spoiled!!
:rolleyes:

Sensationalization fail = youA theory is not a spoiler, talking about content that has not aired yet is, its really not that hard to grasp and yet here you are.

Sensationalization fail = youA theory is not a spoiler, talking about content that has not aired yet is, its really not that hard to grasp and yet here you are.
Except technically the previews did air.I'm not going to piss in here anymore, but the proposition that previews that air with the show are spoilers is ridiculous.

Thanks for spoiling the movie

So not that I'm counting but the last two pages are about people #####ing about people not putting stuff in spoiler tags. Must we do this to ever mother####ing TV thread? Really? Maybe we need a pinned thread for spoilers so people can just go there & ##### and leave these threads about, ya know, the got damn TV show!!!!!

So not that I'm counting but the last two pages are about people #####ing about people not putting stuff in spoiler tags. Must we do this to ever mother####ing TV thread? Really? Maybe we need a pinned thread for spoilers so people can just go there & ##### and leave these threads about, ya know, the got damn TV show!!!!!
Pretty sure if people started using spoiler tags this would stop instantly. Sounds like a win/win to me :shrug:

Pretty sure if people started using spoiler tags this would stop instantly. Sounds like a win/win to me :shrug:
Pretty sure if people learned how to define "spoiler" this would stop instantly. If it's airs, it's fair game. Sorry, charlie, that includes previews, as they have technically aired. People need to lighten up period. It's a ##################### tv show. Pick something more serious to ##### about. :wall:

Pretty sure if people learned how to define "spoiler" this would stop instantly. If it's airs, it's fair game. Sorry, charlie, that includes previews, as they have technically aired. People need to lighten up period. It's a ##################### tv show. Pick something more serious to ##### about. :wall:
Agree to disagree. Now how about just as a simple courtesy people put tags around stuff that is in the previews? That seems like a good solution. Easy enough to do.

Agree to disagree. Now how about just as a simple courtesy people put tags around stuff that is in the previews? That seems like a good solution. Easy enough to do.
We need to take a step back and see what science has to say about true spoilers, much less previews which don't really give anything away: Spoilers don't spoil anything

why is it in every tv thread a bunch of grown men sound like a divorced 45 year old womens book club.

i

if thats your expectation you probably shouldnt click any tv thread.

Just watched all 4 seasons plus the first 3 of season 5 in the last 2 weeks. I almost missed this show thinking it was a comedy? :confused: Anyway, it is awesome, but there was a few times with Skylar that the show really was slow. This really is the only way to watch a series. Wait a couple of season and then watch it nonstop without commercials. :thumbup:
I couldn't watch a show like that. I like to give it time between episodes, especially for a show like Breaking Bad. We've been going through Dexter seasons since January or February. One episode, maybe two every few days and we wait almost a month between seasons. I don't see any reason to rush through a great show.

I can't believe people are still complaining about spoilers week after week.

If you haven't seen the most recent episode, don't open the link. I just watched last weeks episode, so I'm here for the first time since it was aired. If you think theories and previews are spoilers, just don't come in here at all. It sounds like all you need to do is read the episode recap and that will give you everything you need.

Flynn eats breakfast in this week's episode.
Is it Flynn again this week? I can never keep up with Flynn/Walter Jr.
It was pretty clear in the previews that aired after last week's episode that Walter Jr. goes by Flynn as his DEA undercover role at the high school. On a related note, I'm not sure I'm wild about the direction that storyline seems to be taking.
I heard the actor that plays him on the Breakfast Is The Most Important Meal Of The Day Podcast. He said stick with that storyline. There will be a payoff that brings home the bacon.

I definitely see a huge Mike/Walt blowup tonight. It wouldn't be true to Mike's character if it didn't happen right now. Walt needs to understand who he's dealing with. You don't marginalize Mike. You don't act arrogant and indignant to Mike's face. Walt isn't the one who knocks with Mike. I need to see Mike make some things perfectly clear tonight.

BTW, my anger at a fictional character over the past few weeks makes me appreciate even more what an amazing actor Cranston is.

Users who are viewing this thread