What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (1 Viewer)

I found this forum trying to research the nfl jersey supply site. Lots of info on here. After reading through the forum I decided to place an order. How legit is this business? And how long does it take for them to get back to you on an order? I sent my order and then sent an email to ask for a paypal account to finalize my payment, the one on their site does not work. But I have not had a response yet. I guess I am wondering just how reliable and trustworthy this business is...
They were very reliable originally, but they have seemed to slip a bit lately with missing jerseys, late shipping.

Thanks for the info, has it been typical lately for them to wait several days before they respond to an email regarding payment? And do you know if using Paypal is a safe way to go?

Thanks for the info, has it been typical lately for them to wait several days before they respond to an email regarding payment? And do you know if using Paypal is a safe way to go?
I've used PayPal several times. No problems. I'm still missing 2 jerseys from my last order, but they have offered to give me a refund a couple of times. I'm currently waiting to see if the missing jerseys (Steven Jackson and Jack Lambert) are back in production soon. It's been about a month. I've e-mailed her every Monday and she's always replied the same day.

I've used PayPal several times. No problems. I'm still missing 2 jerseys from my last order, but they have offered to give me a refund a couple of times. I'm currently waiting to see if the missing jerseys (Steven Jackson and Jack Lambert) are back in production soon. It's been about a month. I've e-mailed her every Monday and she's always replied the same day.
I am missing 5 jerseys from about 3 weeks ago and havent heard anything in about 2 weeks. I was also offered a refund, but I told her I would just like to have the jerseys shipped when they are in stock....that was two weeks ago and I have emailed multiple times with no response.

so do you or anyone else have an accurate Paypal account for them? or should I just wait to her back from them before sending an payment. I appreciate all of the help, thanks.

so do you or anyone else have an accurate Paypal account for them? or should I just wait to her back from them before sending an payment. I appreciate all of the help, thanks.
Have you placed the order through the website yet, or did you just e-mail her about the payment?I think the most effective way is to place the order on the website using the "Western Union" payment option and then let her know you want to use PayPal.

that is exactly what I did, placed the order and picked the western union pay option and then email them to send me an accurate Paypal account. that was two days ago, so that is where I am at. I have not heard back yet.

that is exactly what I did, placed the order and picked the western union pay option and then email them to send me an accurate Paypal account. that was two days ago, so that is where I am at. I have not heard back yet.
What email did you use?

ms jessie can smell a FED from a mile away.

ms jessie can smell a FED from a mile away.
then ms jessie needs to get her nose checked, and then check her email because I am just trying to buy a few knock off Steelers jerseys!

She hasn't responded to any of my emails from the last few weeks (a couple of emails to ask about item availability and an email asking for the paypal address). But I placed an order last week based on the inventory she sent Pizza, and paid with a credit card. I received two order update emails including a tracking number. My order left China on 10/20. I'm crossing my fingers that it should arrive any day now, and hopefully it'll be complete.

have you paid by credit card before? sounds like once you have posted a payment to an order you may get better service. I sent another email today asking for the paypal account.

I placed an order for 9 jerseys on 10/8 and received 7 of the jerseys yesterday. At first glance they look good, although the Blackhawks Winter Classic jersey smelled like it had been laying out in a dirty warehouse for about a year... it's in the wash now.

I tried to go to the main website and it appears to be down so I sent an email to follow-up on the 2 missing jerseys.

On a related note my wife ordered 2 purses and 2 pairs of Uggs from one of their other sites and those all came, too. She's very happy with their initial quality.

ETA: we paid via Paypal as directed by "James."

Last edited by a moderator:
Got an e-mail that it will be another month before they have the backordered jerseys. She is suggesting a refund. I paid via PayPal. If they refund me via PayPal do I get hit with a processing fee?

FYI, My Manning jersey that I got from PizzaTyme ran small for a 52...Don't know if others are the same. I have a legit Reggie Bush 52 and it's baggy on me - the Manning 52 is pretty tight..

Overall - I guess you get what you pay for. Season's half over and still don't have the jerseys of the guys I drafted (Moss and Polamalu). Should have just bought them here...

:lmao:

Timing Site Status

2009-10-19 16:02:00 City of Shanghai Posting

2009-10-19 16:06:00 City of Shanghai Despatch from Sorting Center

2009-10-19 23:50:53 SHANGHAI Arrival at Sorting Center

2009-10-20 02:12:57 SHANGHAI Despatch from Sorting Center

2009-10-26 04:14:00 CANADA VANCOUVER Arrival at Sorting Center

2009-10-26 04:14:00 CANADA VANCOUVER Handed over to Customs

My shipment was handed over to customs. I never got that update before. Anyone else?

I placed an order for 9 jerseys on 10/8 and received 7 of the jerseys yesterday. At first glance they look good, although the Blackhawks Winter Classic jersey smelled like it had been laying out in a dirty warehouse for about a year... it's in the wash now. I tried to go to the main website and it appears to be down so I sent an email to follow-up on the 2 missing jerseys. On a related note my wife ordered 2 purses and 2 pairs of Uggs from one of their other sites and those all came, too. She's very happy with their initial quality. ETA: we paid via Paypal as directed by "James."
Is the winter classic still white instead of off white?

I am missing 5 jerseys from about 3 weeks ago and havent heard anything in about 2 weeks. I was also offered a refund, but I told her I would just like to have the jerseys shipped when they are in stock....that was two weeks ago and I have emailed multiple times with no response.
Just to update everyone... I still havent heard anything back and I am still missing 5 jerseys.

I was thinking about ordering 5 for myself, but looks like that might not be the best idea... hopefully everything works out for you guys. I might place an order at the Jersey101 website, if I do I will let you know about the transaction.

PRAE said:
Just to update everyone... I still havent heard anything back and I am still missing 5 jerseys.
I am in the exact same boat

PRAE said:
Same here, still missing a jersey and haven't received a response to any of my multiple emails since 9/30.

Heres my experience so far with nfljerseysuppl.com.

I ordered 5 NFL jerseys on October 4th. I was paying with credit card and had trouble getting the payment to go through. It was giving me an error that the billing address I entered didnt match the address on the card (addressed did match and Ive never had this problem before as the address is straightforward with no abbreviations or anything). Anyways, I finally was able to get the payment though on the processing site, everything looked ok but then it reloaded the page and said there was some sort of error with the payment. I got a confirmation email that my payment was successful and I could see the temporary authorization on my credit card right away. I emailed nfljerseysupply to confirm that everything was OK. I didnt hear back from them.

Then about a week later I received an email from Jessie indicating that one of the jerseys I ordered was available in only one size... this was strange as it was the size that I had ordered. I emailed back saying that was the size I want.

At this point, I tried to log into my account at nfljerseysupply. I was no longer able to log in to look at my order and would just say info not found. In fact when I tried to retrieve my password, it says there is no account with that email address.

Ive emailed nfljerseysupply several times and have filled out the two different "contact us" forms on their site several times. Its over 3 weeks from the date of my order and over two weeks from the last contact from them.

I was thinking Id give it until the end of the week before calling my credit card company to do a chargeback. Im not sure what to make of my nfljerseysupply account not existing anymore. If I hadnt received that one email from Jessie then Id be certain my order was SNAFUd but that email gives me a bit of hope.

Any thoughts?

Also, why are most of you paying with paypal vs credit card? I have a credit card i use for internet purchases such as this with a low limit and I feel it gives me more security than paypal.

Thanks.

joetrow said:
I was thinking about ordering 5 for myself, but looks like that might not be the best idea... hopefully everything works out for you guys. I might place an order at the Jersey101 website, if I do I will let you know about the transaction.
Has anyone ordered from jersey101 before? Their selection is much bigger, but I am worried about their look and service.TIA.

Same here, still missing a jersey and haven't received a response to any of my multiple emails since 9/30.

I'm assuming that's the same boat I'm in. Haven't heard from Pizza in over a week but he probably has nothing to report. He usually reports when he hears from Ms. Jesse. I'm getting the feeling I might not see any jerseys. Hope all this works out for the best for all of us who ordered around Labor Day with Pizza.

Pitt

joetrow said:
Has anyone ordered from jersey101 before? Their selection is much bigger, but I am worried about their look and service.TIA.
:thumbup:

I placed an order for 9 jerseys on 10/8 and received 7 of the jerseys yesterday. At first glance they look good, although the Blackhawks Winter Classic jersey smelled like it had been laying out in a dirty warehouse for about a year... it's in the wash now.

I tried to go to the main website and it appears to be down so I sent an email to follow-up on the 2 missing jerseys.

On a related note my wife ordered 2 purses and 2 pairs of Uggs from one of their other sites and those all came, too. She's very happy with their initial quality.

It's definitely off-white. Guess I'd call it cream-colored. :shrug: 2 washes and it still has a warehouse/musty odor. Next step is to hang it outside for a while.

I did hear back from "James" right away about my 2 missing Hawks jerseys - basically he said I made a mistake when I paid $20 for my Hawks jersey because it should have been $48. Oddly enough, when I reminded him that I paid exactly what he told me to pay, I didn't hear any response. Heck I'd be willing to pay a little more to get the 2 I'm missing - they are for my sons and were really what started our whole order in the first place!

It's definitely off-white. Guess I'd call it cream-colored. :popcorn: 2 washes and it still has a warehouse/musty odor. Next step is to hang it outside for a while.

I did hear back from "James" right away about my 2 missing Hawks jerseys - basically he said I made a mistake when I paid $20 for my Hawks jersey because it should have been $48. Oddly enough, when I reminded him that I paid exactly what he told me to pay, I didn't hear any response. Heck I'd be willing to pay a little more to get the 2 I'm missing - they are for my sons and were really what started our whole order in the first place!
That's good, a guy here got one and it was bright white instead of the cream.I have been wanting to place another order but with all that's been going on I will be holding off.

I placed an order on the 20th and emailed nfl jersey supply for the correct Paypal address. I have emailed them once a day since then and still have not heard back from them at all. I was thinking of going with Jersey 101 also but have not heard anything about that site yet either.

Pi$$es me off cuz I was gonna order the jerseys in the summer but never got around to it. And by the time I did order, it seems nfljerseysupply has crapped out.

Sorry to hear people have had a bad experience with this. I can say that I have ordered some jerseys from this company, and they contacted me within 48 hours to tell me that the jerseys I wanted was out of stock. She then sent me an updated inventory list, and I just replied this morning. Now, I don't know how long it will take to get the jerseys, but I can say that they have replied very quickly to my questions and concerns.

Finally heard back... Here is the message....

Thanks for your messages

I have checked for you

the 5 jerseys still out of stock.whether I can refund to you?

Best regards

jessie

I am taking the refund this time! No more trying to get the jerseys! Something is obviously up.

I placed an order for 9 jerseys on 10/8 and received 7 of the jerseys yesterday. At first glance they look good, although the Blackhawks Winter Classic jersey smelled like it had been laying out in a dirty warehouse for about a year... it's in the wash now. I tried to go to the main website and it appears to be down so I sent an email to follow-up on the 2 missing jerseys. On a related note my wife ordered 2 purses and 2 pairs of Uggs from one of their other sites and those all came, too. She's very happy with their initial quality. ETA: we paid via Paypal as directed by "James."
What's the site for the purses and Uggs - my wife is interested in the Uggs... :thumbup:

What's the site for the purses and Uggs - my wife is interested in the Uggs... :lmao:
uggbootstores dot com and/or mlibaba dot com. that second site has all kinds of stuff, including the jersey links, watches, sunglasses, purses, shoes, etc. etc. etc.

Placed my order at Jersey101:Adrian Peterson Pro-Bowl jerseyDonald Driver white jerseyRonnie Brown white jersey,Now I'm waiting to get a response on whether or not they take credit cards, Western Union doesn't accept Discover cards.. :rolleyes:

I've successfully received my complete order of 10 jerseys (in ~17 days - most of which was shipping time). Though I never got any responses to my emails (asking if items were in stock and asking if they still take paypal), I'm very satisfied. I only opened up a couple of the jerseys, but so far they all look good. All the jerseys are correct (player, color, size, etc).

Here's a timetable for those who might be wondering...

10/16 at 6 p.m. - placed order

10/18 at 10 p.m. - received order update email with tracking number

Details from USPS Tracking...

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Foreign Acceptance, October 20, 2009, 7:43 pm

Foreign International Dispatch, October 20, 2009, 8:34 pm, SHANGHAI EMS, CHINA PEOPLES REP

Inbound International Arrival, October 27, 2009, 10:24 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Inbound Out of Customs, October 27, 2009, 10:26 pm

Inbound Out of Customs, November 01, 2009, 10:14 pm

Processed through Sort Facility, November 02, 2009, 7:18 am, LINTHICUM HEIGHTS, MD 21090

Arrival at Post Office, November 02, 2009, 10:49 am, (my local post office)

Notice Left, November 02, 2009, 12:41 pm, (my house)

I picked up the package this morning.

pizzatyme, your inbox is full. just wanted an update on the order that we're waiting for. if I can't get the white Brees, then a white Colston will work.

I'm looking at getting a handful of jerseys for family, etc. Are people still placing orders at the original place? what about jersey101?

I'm looking for a Clay Matthews (Packers) jersey and can't find it at any of these places. Will they fill a request like this?

I'm no longer getting replies from Jessie. First time this has happened to me. Not sure what is going on, but I would no longer encourage anyone to place any orders until things seem like they have been resolved.

i was planning on making my second order with nfljerseysupply (1st order was in june) but i was concerned about the lack of response that people are posting about. i sent her an email at around 9pm PST (gmail normally shows her online in the late evening PST). in my email, i stated that i was planning on another order but i was concerned that i was hearing of people not receiving their orders. here's her response to me:

"Dear tyscobe

As too many jerseys out off stock recently,so we may delay to ship to our customers.

so if you have order,pls email me your order list,we will check for you whether in stock.

that will safe some times

if people don't receive our jerseys we will refund for them.you can don't worry about it.

as pay with paypal and credit card is safe for customers,they can get money back if they can't receive jerseys.

best wishes

Jessie"

don't know if this helps any but thought i'd update this thread.

i was planning on making my second order with nfljerseysupply (1st order was in june) but i was concerned about the lack of response that people are posting about. i sent her an email at around 9pm PST (gmail normally shows her online in the late evening PST). in my email, i stated that i was planning on another order but i was concerned that i was hearing of people not receiving their orders. here's her response to me:"Dear tyscobe As too many jerseys out off stock recently,so we may delay to ship to our customers.so if you have order,pls email me your order list,we will check for you whether in stock.that will safe some timesif people don't receive our jerseys we will refund for them.you can don't worry about it.as pay with paypal and credit card is safe for customers,they can get money back if they can't receive jerseys.best wishesJessie"don't know if this helps any but thought i'd update this thread.
Jessie contacted me today also. Although she wants to wait until my next order to ship me the two jerseys I'm owed. Problem is that I'm not planning another order any time soon. Hopefully she'll just send me the jerseys.

I came back to this thread to see if anyone else was having issues. Looks like they are. I won't post all my details but an order I placed on Sept 19th for 25 jerseys came in missing 4, and one jersey the nameplate was off-center on the back. SHe responded to my first couple emails, explaining back-orders, etc. I sent her substitute jerseys/sizes and asked to please ship those, or refund me for the entire balance she couldn't ship. It took several emails but on 10/15 she refunded me for one jersey, and I haven't heard from her since, despite weekly emails asking for updates.

Ugh.

coincidentally, i did too.... She offered to ship 2 of the jerseys that I wanted and randomly replaced the others with stuff I had ordered before.... just glad she responded... we'll see if this gets settled.

I placed an order and tried to pay through PayPal with the information they gave at the end of the order.

When I tried to make the payment in PayPal I got the following error:

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

Anybody else seen this? If things don't go well at least I haven't actually paid yet. I'm not going to send payment until they respond to my email about this.

I placed an order and tried to pay through PayPal with the information they gave at the end of the order. When I tried to make the payment in PayPal I got the following error:This recipient is currently unable to receive money.Anybody else seen this? If things don't go well at least I haven't actually paid yet. I'm not going to send payment until they respond to my email about this.
this has been mentioned several times in this thread. do a quick search and you can read up on it.

Users who are viewing this thread