What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (1 Viewer)

Pizza, your inbox is full, and has been for a few weeks...

Anyone hear from Pizza lately? I sent him a Paypal for a Brees and Favre jersey, but haven't received the jerseys or a PM. Hope everything is ok.

Pizza, your inbox is full, and has been for a few weeks...Anyone hear from Pizza lately? I sent him a Paypal for a Brees and Favre jersey, but haven't received the jerseys or a PM. Hope everything is ok.
X2I think this backorder situation has created a huge mess for people like Pizza juggling multiple orders. Would like an update though. He did send me a Moss jersey from his private stash, but it didn't fit so I'm sending back. By the time I pay for shipping multiple times coupled with lost opportunity fun cost of not having jerseys for the guys I drafted this year make this not such a great deal. I guess you do get what you pay for.

Just an update for anyone worried about this site. I know people have had issues but I'm very happy with them right now.

I ordered 7 jerseys on 11/13. Used PayPal.

They were delivered to my house on 11/19.

I was amazed. I was expecting it to take a minimum of two weeks at best.

I checked out the jerseys and everything was there without any problems.

Hope everyone else that orders from there has the same success.

Followup to my experience with NFLJERSEYSUPPLY.COM posted on page 27 of this thread:

I received no further followup from nfljerseysupply regarding my order and no response to my emails requesting a refund.

I filed a complain with my credit card company and initiated a chargeback. It took about 2 weeks to get the charges reversed on my credit card. It seems nfljerseysupply didnt even respond to the credit company communications about verifying the charges.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my jersey in from Jersey101 today, and it looks pretty sharp. In total it took 20 days from the day I ordered, I had ordered 3 jerseys, 2 were out of stock, and they are kind of slow on getting emails back and forth. I'll put some pictures up tonight.

Just an update for anyone worried about this site. I know people have had issues but I'm very happy with them right now.I ordered 7 jerseys on 11/13. Used PayPal.They were delivered to my house on 11/19.I was amazed. I was expecting it to take a minimum of two weeks at best.I checked out the jerseys and everything was there without any problems.Hope everyone else that orders from there has the same success.
wow. you placed an order on 11/13 and got the jerseys on 11/19.yet, we placed an order BEFORE THE SEASON STARTED, and still don't have anything. I'd like to know what the deal is here...

Back in September I found nfljerseysupply.com and did a google search to see if people were satisfied with the jerseys they received and stumbled upon this thread. After reading the good reviews, I placed an order for 6 jerseys on the first week of October, they were shipped 10 days later, Jessie told me that one I had ordered was out of stock and the person I was ordering it for decided to wait until it was available again so that held up the order. The box came 6 days later with only 4 of the 6 ordered inside. After about 4-5 emails with Jessie (half of which she never responded to) she acknowledged that she shorted me two jerseys and sent them out the next day, I got them maybe 3-4 days later. I was so impressed with the quality that I immediately placed a 10 jersey order on Nov 14 and received my complete order 6 days later.

For those of you having issues or waiting extensive periods of time for your orders, this is what I've discovered:

Be persistent. Jessie gets alot of emails daily and I noticed that you are more likely to get a response when you email after midnight local time, and as a last resort, mention that you will dispute with your credit card company to get her attention. And as a side note, the number "in stock" on each individual jersey page is not an accurate representation of what is actually in stock, instead, it is a "reverse counter" showing the number of that jersey that has sold... it's used simply for their records. the stock list isnt always accurate either because they sell hundreds per day so the list is no longer accurate mere hours after it is posted.

I'm not sure how I got lucky with my order, but Jessie was responsive. I'm in Eastern time and she always seemed to correspond after 10 at night.

I always made sure I put my order number in any email to make sure to make it clear to them who I was.

If I was ordering again, I would order from them and hope that I got everything without issue again.

I honestly couldn't believe it when the package showed when it did. I assumed before I opened it that there must be something incorrect in the order. Very pleased that my assumptions were wrong.

I would agree with Altec3281, be persistent. I think they are very busy and may get some communications mixed up sometimes.

Pizza, your inbox is full, and has been for a few weeks...Anyone hear from Pizza lately? I sent him a Paypal for a Brees and Favre jersey, but haven't received the jerseys or a PM. Hope everything is ok.
Bueller...? Bueller...? I've sent repeated PMs to PizzaTyme with no response. It seems from this thread as if he was pretty trustworthy, so I'm not sure what's going on with him. If anyone knows him in RL can you please let him know to reply to me? He's got my dough and I'd like my jerseys...TIA

Bueller...? Bueller...? I've sent repeated PMs to PizzaTyme with no response. It seems from this thread as if he was pretty trustworthy, so I'm not sure what's going on with him. If anyone knows him in RL can you please let him know to reply to me? He's got my dough and I'd like my jerseys...TIA
He's around - responded in another thread recently. PM is full, and not responding to emails to his personal email address either. I think he offered to do something good for the group, and it turned into a major hassle. I get that, and would be understanding. But not responding at all is not cool. I recently shipped back the Moss jersey he offered from his own stash, but it didn't fit. Holding up my end of the bargain. But, like a loan to a family member, I'm ready to write down the money as a total loss.

He's around - responded in another thread recently. PM is full, and not responding to emails to his personal email address either. I think he offered to do something good for the group, and it turned into a major hassle. I get that, and would be understanding. But not responding at all is not cool. I recently shipped back the Moss jersey he offered from his own stash, but it didn't fit. Holding up my end of the bargain. But, like a loan to a family member, I'm ready to write down the money as a total loss.
Thanks for the update. I can understand how frustrating it would get for him, and just want him to reply to me (like you, I just want a response). Pizza, I'll still take the jerseys - drop me a line, dawg

Someone in here had mentioned a site where they get knockoff coach purses and the like. I can't seem to find that post or site and was hoping someone could repost for me.

Someone in here had mentioned a site where they get knockoff coach purses and the like. I can't seem to find that post or site and was hoping someone could repost for me.
www.mlibaba.com Same folks as the jersey site. they also have www.uggbootstores.com

wraith5 said:
Hawks64 said:
www.mlibaba.com Same folks as the jersey site. they also have www.uggbootstores.com
Thanks wraith!

I have a friend that got jerseys in an order I did thru Pizza, and wants to place an order of his own for 5. Based on current intel right now, would the FBG community recommend nfljerseysupply or jersey101? Ideally to arrive before Christmas but I realize this may not be possible. What would you suggest?

Still waiting for Pizza to respond, especially since it's known that he's on this site in other threads. Dude, just drop me a line :shrug:

I should have reviewed this thread more before ordering a TroyP steelers jersey from there Thursday Dec. 10th. After attempting to buy one with my credit card 6 times and it not accepting it I tried to paypal. On the site it told me to use an address that was out of order. I was then emailed the correct paypal address and paid that way. I got an email saying that email didn't work and to use fish8800@gmail.com to pay for the jersey today. The problem is I used that fish8800 email so I don't know what to think of that email. I hope my money isn't gone with the wind.

:unsure:

I should have reviewed this thread more before ordering a TroyP steelers jersey from there Thursday Dec. 10th. After attempting to buy one with my credit card 6 times and it not accepting it I tried to paypal. On the site it told me to use an address that was out of order. I was then emailed the correct paypal address and paid that way. I got an email saying that email didn't work and to use fish8800@gmail.com to pay for the jersey today. The problem is I used that fish8800 email so I don't know what to think of that email. I hope my money isn't gone with the wind. :lmao:
Which site?

I should have reviewed this thread more before ordering a TroyP steelers jersey from there Thursday Dec. 10th. After attempting to buy one with my credit card 6 times and it not accepting it I tried to paypal. On the site it told me to use an address that was out of order. I was then emailed the correct paypal address and paid that way. I got an email saying that email didn't work and to use fish8800@gmail.com to pay for the jersey today. The problem is I used that fish8800 email so I don't know what to think of that email. I hope my money isn't gone with the wind. :goodposting:
Which site?
NFLjerseysupply.comAfter sending 7 emails this weekend to make sure I was bothering them enough, Jesse emailed me today and said "we will ship your jersey today". That's all, no explanation for why they said I paypaled the wrong address (which is what I was asking for in all my emails). But I guess I can't complain if the jersey is coming.Ordered the jersey Thursday and they are supposedly sending it out Monday, I guess I can't complain too much. It seemed that they customer support was down this weekend cause they didn't get back to me until Monday.

I should have reviewed this thread more before ordering a TroyP steelers jersey from there Thursday Dec. 10th. After attempting to buy one with my credit card 6 times and it not accepting it I tried to paypal. On the site it told me to use an address that was out of order. I was then emailed the correct paypal address and paid that way. I got an email saying that email didn't work and to use fish8800@gmail.com to pay for the jersey today. The problem is I used that fish8800 email so I don't know what to think of that email. I hope my money isn't gone with the wind. :goodposting:
Which site?
NFLjerseysupply.comAfter sending 7 emails this weekend to make sure I was bothering them enough, Jesse emailed me today and said "we will ship your jersey today". That's all, no explanation for why they said I paypaled the wrong address (which is what I was asking for in all my emails). But I guess I can't complain if the jersey is coming.Ordered the jersey Thursday and they are supposedly sending it out Monday, I guess I can't complain too much. It seemed that they customer support was down this weekend cause they didn't get back to me until Monday.
Yeah, I've had times where I really had to keep contacting them numerous times before I got a reply. But they've always eventually made things right. Earlier in the process they seemed to respond quicker. Not sure I'd take the chance and order from them again. Things definitely seemed to have changed from a few months ago. Glad you heard back from them.

Just an update.

Ordered a couple from Jersey101 on 12/2. Confirmed order on 12/4. Got Paypal reqeust on 12/7. Will see how fast shipping is and how soon I get tracking info.

Surprised Pizza has never gotten in touch with people that ordered from him. Really does surprise me.
Yeah, it's really :kicksrock: me, and my wife is really torching me about "getting taken by some messageboard guy". Pizza had to have gone through a TON of transactions for everyone in this thread, so why he would choose to screw over only the last couple is pretty weird. Pizza, if you're reading this, feel free to still send me the jerseys or my money back and we're still cool. I'd much rather have the jerseys if you're still in possession of them :)

Surprised Pizza has never gotten in touch with people that ordered from him. Really does surprise me.
Yeah, it's really :thumbdown: me, and my wife is really torching me about "getting taken by some messageboard guy". Pizza had to have gone through a TON of transactions for everyone in this thread, so why he would choose to screw over only the last couple is pretty weird. Pizza, if you're reading this, feel free to still send me the jerseys or my money back and we're still cool. I'd much rather have the jerseys if you're still in possession of them :popcorn:
Looks like back in mid-October the wheels fell off this train. Pizza had an order in that they werent able to fill or something. Not sure why things werent completely resolved.He has been around though, as recent as December 6, posted in this thread:

Top WRs

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's really :shrug: me, and my wife is really torching me about "getting taken by some messageboard guy". Pizza had to have gone through a TON of transactions for everyone in this thread, so why he would choose to screw over only the last couple is pretty weird. Pizza, if you're reading this, feel free to still send me the jerseys or my money back and we're still cool. I'd much rather have the jerseys if you're still in possession of them :popcorn:
Looks like back in mid-October the wheels fell off this train. Pizza had an order in that they werent able to fill or something. Not sure why things werent completely resolved.He has been around though, as recent as December 6, posted in this thread:

Top WRs
last I heard from him was a PM in October, where he says that it looked like we were going to get the jerseys. nothing since then. not sure what happened after that, but all I really want is my jersey.

Huge sting of counterfit goods in the Twin Cities recently. I don't know where Pizza is located, but maybe he decided to avoid this thread for his own personal well being. :lmao:

Yeah, it's really :thumbup: me, and my wife is really torching me about "getting taken by some messageboard guy". Pizza had to have gone through a TON of transactions for everyone in this thread, so why he would choose to screw over only the last couple is pretty weird. Pizza, if you're reading this, feel free to still send me the jerseys or my money back and we're still cool. I'd much rather have the jerseys if you're still in possession of them :lmao:

Top WRs
last I heard from him was a PM in October, where he says that it looked like we were going to get the jerseys. nothing since then. not sure what happened after that, but all I really want is my jersey.
The weird thing is that he already HAS the jerseys that I paid him for, and all he had to do was ship them to me. Pizza, if you're checking this thread out, just ship 'em out and we're all good!

Just wondering if anyone has any updates on recent orders they've placed through this site. I placed an order back in August & everthing went well. The first shipment got lost in customs but they replaced it right away. I got the second shipment within about 4 business days.

Right now the site is down when trying to access anything off the main page. Not sure if it's regular updates or bigger issues. I'd like to order some more but from the sounds of it, they've gone down hill since the last time I ordered.

I should have reviewed this thread more before ordering a TroyP steelers jersey from there Thursday Dec. 10th. After attempting to buy one with my credit card 6 times and it not accepting it I tried to paypal. On the site it told me to use an address that was out of order. I was then emailed the correct paypal address and paid that way. I got an email saying that email didn't work and to use fish8800@gmail.com to pay for the jersey today. The problem is I used that fish8800 email so I don't know what to think of that email. I hope my money isn't gone with the wind. :thumbup:
Which site?
Got my jersey today!! Not bad considering I ordered it the 12th and it shipped from China. The jersey looks great! But it's a size to big. I wonder what their return policy would be the exchange it for a smaller size.

Pizza's name is Russ. Looks like last name may be Ellington if Kelly is his wife - though who knows. Interesting - Ultimate Fantasy Football Cheatsheets.com?? Now I'm pissed..

This is what went through on PayPal...

Sent to:

Kelly Ellington

Email:

sales@ultimatefantasyfootballcheatsheets.com

Payment Sent to:

kellington_46176@yahoo.com

Pizza's name is Russ. Looks like last name may be Ellington if Kelly is his wife - though who knows. Interesting - Ultimate Fantasy Football Cheatsheets.com?? Now I'm pissed..

Sent to:

Kelly Ellington

Email:

Payment Sent to:

Dude was all over the Colts and Titans game thread this past week. I didnt even put 2 and 2 together at the time that it was Russ on there talking up Peyton Manning. Cant believe the guy is blowing off people that paid him for merchandise. Didnt seem the type, but who knows. :unsure: ETA: I did know about his website.

Sent to:

Kelly Ellington

Email:

Payment Sent to:

Dude was all over the Colts and Titans game thread this past week. I didnt even put 2 and 2 together at the time that it was Russ on there talking up Peyton Manning. Cant believe the guy is blowing off people that paid him for merchandise. Didnt seem the type, but who knows. :goodposting: ETA: I did know about his website.
Yeah that's beyond "PG Word goes here". Maybe a good ole' FBG witch hunt is necessary?

Sent to:

Kelly Ellington

Email:

Payment Sent to:

Earlier in the thread, Pizzatyme said that Ellington was his wife's previous married name, not his own.
hey mr. ellington........this is mike taylor......are you sending out my drew brees jersey tomorrow or is that coming on the fastboat from china to your house?? thanks again!
Dear God man, that email address is my wife's. That last name is her previous married name. I freaking loathe that dude.I'm calling the Merchant Marines and having them return your jersey to Chinatown!

J/K, Brees hits the road tomorrow. :lmao:
Who would have guessed that the FFA would be scammed by one of their own all-American FBGs rather than some underground counterfeiting operation run out of China?!?

Sent to:

Kelly Ellington

Email:

Payment Sent to:

Earlier in the thread, Pizzatyme said that Ellington was his wife's previous married name, not his own.
hey mr. ellington........this is mike taylor......are you sending out my drew brees jersey tomorrow or is that coming on the fastboat from china to your house?? thanks again!
Dear God man, that email address is my wife's. That last name is her previous married name. I freaking loathe that dude.I'm calling the Merchant Marines and having them return your jersey to Chinatown!

J/K, Brees hits the road tomorrow. :moneybag:
Who would have guessed that the FFA would be scammed by one of their own all-American FBGs rather than some underground counterfeiting operation run out of China?!?
wow. I know I have his info somewhere. Ill look it up.

Just to let everyone know I order 7 jerseys for Christmas presents on the 6th and got my shipment Saturday. The jerseys all look great. I ordered:

Ben Roethlisburger

Adrian Peterson

Tom Brady

Drew Brees

Tony Romo

So how many people did he fleece? I'm out 3 jerseys..

Now that we know his name, email address and website I'm sure some of you more technically saavy FBG's will know how to flush him out..

Back in September I found nfljerseysupply.com and did a google search to see if people were satisfied with the jerseys they received and stumbled upon this thread. After reading the good reviews, I placed an order for 6 jerseys on the first week of October, they were shipped 10 days later, Jessie told me that one I had ordered was out of stock and the person I was ordering it for decided to wait until it was available again so that held up the order. The box came 6 days later with only 4 of the 6 ordered inside. After about 4-5 emails with Jessie (half of which she never responded to) she acknowledged that she shorted me two jerseys and sent them out the next day, I got them maybe 3-4 days later. I was so impressed with the quality that I immediately placed a 10 jersey order on Nov 14 and received my complete order 6 days later. For those of you having issues or waiting extensive periods of time for your orders, this is what I've discovered:Be persistent. Jessie gets alot of emails daily and I noticed that you are more likely to get a response when you email after midnight local time, and as a last resort, mention that you will dispute with your credit card company to get her attention. And as a side note, the number "in stock" on each individual jersey page is not an accurate representation of what is actually in stock, instead, it is a "reverse counter" showing the number of that jersey that has sold... it's used simply for their records. the stock list isnt always accurate either because they sell hundreds per day so the list is no longer accurate mere hours after it is posted.
i ordered some jersey's from the website using a card and it stated payments were successful however i still have not received an email of confirmation; what would you recommend me to do?

Just wanted to let anyone who's been scammed here know that anytime you send a payment through paypal you can file a chargeback with your credit card company (if it was charged directly to a credit card) OR go to the "resolution center" on the main page once you have logged into paypal.com and dispute a payment. The only thing that's going against you guys is the long period of time that has elapsed since payment was sent but it certainly is worth a try. If you dispute a transaction then the sender of payment has the upperhand if no tracking information is produced by the recipient of the payment, in this case it seems like this guy wants nothing to do with resolving the situation and most likely you will get your money back in 7-10 days. As nfljerseysupply.com goes, they are very much an active site, I just placed my 5th order with them last week and while they have recently been out of stock with a ton of jerseys, Jessie has been honest and very understanding... hope things work out.

Users who are viewing this thread