What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Replithentic Sports Jerseys (1 Viewer)

for those that have received how are the sizes? Anyone get an NHL yet?
also interested in the sizes and quality of the NBA jerseys.
Me too.Somebody please tell me about your L NFL jersey size. I don't want mine too big, but I'm afraid the L will be too tight. I'm 5'10", 180 lbs.

Anybodu know the difference between the Mitchen & Ness jerseys and the regular replica jersey? Besides the obvious missing M&N patch, are they the same quality? I want to just stick to the M&N jerseys if the others are just standard replithentic jerseys you can buy at the store.
Large won't be too tight unless they run really small. I'm 5'9" and 170-175 and I'm comfortable in a medium.

for those that have received how are the sizes? Anyone get an NHL yet?
also interested in the sizes and quality of the NBA jerseys.
Me too.Somebody please tell me about your L NFL jersey size. I don't want mine too big, but I'm afraid the L will be too tight. I'm 5'10", 180 lbs.

Anybodu know the difference between the Mitchen & Ness jerseys and the regular replica jersey? Besides the obvious missing M&N patch, are they the same quality? I want to just stick to the M&N jerseys if the others are just standard replithentic jerseys you can buy at the store.
Large won't be too tight unless they run really small. I'm 5'9" and 170-175 and I'm comfortable in a medium.
Yeah, Large should fit you fine. I think the jerseys run somewhat on the large side, although similar to how other jerseys fit. I'm around 6'0'' and 210 and an XL is slightly large on me. A large should definitely fit you.

Just an update for everyone. Our package was delivered to my home today. I will be back in town on Sunday so, I'll try to get these out by Tuesday.

Thanks,

Russ

Just an update for everyone. Our package was delivered to my home today. I will be back in town on Sunday so, I'll try to get these out by Tuesday. Thanks,Russ
Thanks for keeping us posted. Can't wait to see the merch. :goodposting:
Good news on your jersey! Apparently the Brady jersey comes with the optional man purse if ordered in June. I hope you have patent leather shoes to go with... :wall:

Just an update for everyone. Our package was delivered to my home today. I will be back in town on Sunday so, I'll try to get these out by Tuesday. Thanks,Russ
Thanks for keeping us posted. Can't wait to see the merch. ;)
Good news on your jersey! Apparently the Brady jersey comes with the optional man purse if ordered in June. I hope you have patent leather shoes to go with... ;)
That's all I need is another Man purse :football:

Thanks for keeping us posted. Can't wait to see the merch. :confused:
Good news on your jersey! Apparently the Brady jersey comes with the optional man purse if ordered in June. I hope you have patent leather shoes to go with... :lmao:
It also has the patented, built-in Manssiere™

A lot of the earlier links to throwback jerseys say they're "Not Available" anymore. What the hell's going on here? This could be a trainwreck...

Im in for a Bo Jackson and E. Dickerson throwback when the next order is taken.
I ordered an Eric Dickerson with this first order. I will let you know how the quality is when I get mine from Pizza, next week. I to am interested in sizing and quality of the NBA jerseys. I am thinking of a Chris Paul jersey with the second order.

Thanks for keeping us posted. Can't wait to see the merch. :eek:
Good news on your jersey! Apparently the Brady jersey comes with the optional man purse if ordered in June. I hope you have patent leather shoes to go with... :lol:
:thumbup:

I ordered an Eric Dickerson with this first order. I will let you know how the quality is when I get mine from Pizza, next week. I to am interested in sizing and quality of the NBA jerseys. I am thinking of a Chris Paul jersey with the second order.
:thumbup: thanks singmanETA: did you get the blue or white? Im thinking of going with the blue.

I ordered some jerseys and all I got was a letter from Customs saying I was purchasing illegal counterfeit merchandise.

:lmao:

:thumbup: thanks singmanETA: did you get the blue or white? Im thinking of going with the blue.
I went with the white. :lmao:

I went with the white. ;)
they offer both the home and away version of that jersey...

I ordered some jerseys and all I got was a letter from Customs saying I was purchasing illegal counterfeit merchandise. :thumbup:
Seriously?
YesGot an empty yellow envelope that was shipped from China, stapled shut with only the letter from customs in it.
Its not really an "empty" envelope if there is a letter from customs in it now is it?
Sounds like someone else got a nice new jersey...

Got an email from a similar site today offering buy 10 get one free

I can link it if anyone is interested

I ordered some jerseys and all I got was a letter from Customs saying I was purchasing illegal counterfeit merchandise. :thumbup:
Seriously?
YesGot an empty yellow envelope that was shipped from China, stapled shut with only the letter from customs in it.
Its not really an "empty" envelope if there is a letter from customs in it now is it?
Sounds like someone else got a nice new jersey...
FWIW, my jersey did not come in a "yellow envelope." :thumbup:

Got an email from a similar site today offering buy 10 get one freeI can link it if anyone is interested
I haven't gone to any of the sites in the emails, but there was a link posted earlier in this thread of another site and the jerseys didn't appear to be as nice as the ones at the one tha Buckfast posted that most have purchased from.

Post office has my second package. The little lady is going to pick it up tomorrow!

:pickle: :pickle: :pickle:

Second package successfully delivered. These things are quality replicas, well worth the $24 we paid for them.

Great thread, thanks!

:(

Second package successfully delivered. These things are quality replicas, well worth the $24 we paid for them.Great thread, thanks! :thumbup:
:) Picked mine up from the post office today since I missed the delivery yesterday. So, shipped Monday and received Friday :thumbup: No probs with customs. I bought 5 jerseys... Montana, Lott, Willis, Palomalu and Brady. VERY GOOD quality. I'll be placing another order soon since I have a few buddies interested in purchasing now.Communication w/ the seller was fine. I called once because I was confirming my purchase (saw the charge in my bank but received no email). Then I emailed for my tracking# with an almost immediate response. Hopefully they're working on getting the confirmations and tracking#'s out automatically.BTW, I'm 5-10 220 and the XL (52) fits just right.

was doing an order to see if I could find the WU charge from their site but couldn't. The site did give me the contact info and location. They are located in Putian. Was curious where in China it was located so I google the city and this is what I found and it explains why banks are leerythanks goodness this business seems to be a legit

Putian and Putian Scammers (Part of China Scams)Business in China Brief Summery of China Scams:China has a population of more than 1.3 billion, most of Chinese people and companies are honest and reliable enough, but a few scammers have greatly ruined our good image in the international market, so far we have checked out hundreds of business scammers for foreign companies in China. Most of the China Scams are located in Fujian province (covering Fuzhou, Xiamen, Putian, Jinjiang, Zhangzhou, Xianyou and Quanzhou city), Beijing, Zhengzhou, Guangzhou, Guilin and Shenzhen etc. Among them Putian seems to be the home for online-scammers in China. Putian is now notorious for business scammers online, there are hundreds of scammers from Putian have been disclosed and more Putian scammers are moving to some other big cities like Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Fuzhou etc in China after they get "rich" from scamming. Let's know more about Putian and Putian Scammers: 1. Where is Putian? PUTIAN, a small city in Fujian Province, on the west bank of the Taiwan Straits, is hometown to countless overseas Chinese. It is also where the Mazu Culture originated, and is site of the South Shaolin Temple. It's near to Quanzhou, Fuzhou, Jinjiang and Xiamen city in China. Currently Putian city has a population of around 3 million. 2. What is Putian famous for in China?Putian's pillar industries of shoe-making, brewing, electronics, garments, foodstuffs, and machinery have earned the city its epithets "Shoe City," "Beer City," and "Electronic City." The city's foreign-funded Jiatong Tire Co., Ltd., ranks first nationwide in this trade in terms of sales volume, and the Fujian Xuejin Beer Group Co., Ltd., is among the top ten in its field. Putian High-tech Industrial Park, which houses 149 enterprises from 13 countries and regions, is the largest electronic calculator production base in Asia. The Xinwei Electronics Co., Ltd., produces 400,000 electronic calculators daily, and its products are sold to Southern and Western Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Russia, making up 30 percent of the international market. Putian's agriculture has been industrialized, forming five major production bases in aquatic products, fruits, livestock, edible mushrooms, and vegetables. In 2001 and 2002, its annual output of loquats exceeded 30,000 tons, making up 40 percent of the national total, and ranking first in Fujian Province for ten successive years. Putian also takes the lead in raising eels. China's largest eel trading center is located in a street in Putian's Hanjiang New Port, which also serves as China's largest eel pricing and information center. 3. What can you buy from Putian ? Shoes, esp the sports shoes, replicas of Nike, and other brands etc; Electronic watches, electronic calculators; Dried fruits and beer etc. Please note that the exclusively authorized Nike factory is located in Taicang, Suzhou instead of Putian although Putian is very famous in shoe industry on the globe. 4. What can't you buy from Putian ? No international brand is available from Putian online, including Sony PS3, Nokia, Apple and any other well-known brands, there are too many scammers in Putian trying to cheat foreign buyers online with incredibly low prices for their so-called brands. But they normally send nothing after they receive the payment in China. 5. Part of the scammers from Putian city ( there are similar scams in Fuzhou, Xiamen and Quanzhou etc) (checked and offered by some members from Alibaba Forum Community, everybody is free to add more scammers here.)

In all seriousness guys, I'd wash those jerseys a time or two before wearing them.

You know as knockoffs they were made as cheaply as possible... who knows what chemicals were used, and whether "normal" standards were followed in making them.

Washing any brand new clothing is a good policy for that matter, for the same reason.

/PSA

Ok all, I just back from my trip and opened the box to see what we got. Good news/bad news here...

We only received part of the order. I have already sent off an email asking for when the balance will be here. The good news is that these appear to be fantastic quality! I opened 1 I ordered and it is NICE!

Here are the jerseys I've received in this package:

1- Sz 54 Colts Reggie Wayne Blue

1- Sz 52 Colts Peyton Manning Blue

1- Sz 52 49ers Montana Red Throwback

1- Sz 48 Cardinals Larry Fitzgerald Super Bowl Red

1- Sz 50 Raiders Ashmouga White

1- Sz 52 49ers Michael Crabtree White

1- Sz 54 Patriots Tom Brady Blue

1- Sz 48 Jets Joe Namath Throwback White

1- Sz 52 Giants Mark Bavaro Throwback Blue

1- Sz 50 Vikings Adrian Peterson White

1- Sz 52 Patriots Tom Brady Blue

I ordered 6 myself and only received 3. So, I'm dilligently working to see when the rest will come in.

For those that are here, I'll work to get these out by EOB Tuesday.

Here is what is missing from the order:

1- Sz 48 Eagles McNabb Green

1- Sz 52 Colts Manning Blue

1- Sz 54 Rams Dickerson Throwback White

1- Sz 54 Boston Bruins Bobby Orr Throwback Black

1- Sz 52 Boston Bruins Bobby Orr Throwback Black

1- Sz 50 Steelers Troy Polamalu Super Bowl White

1- Sz 50 Vikings Adrian Peterson Purple

1- Sz 50 Lions Barry Sanders Throwback Blue

1- Sz 48 Colts Dallas Clark Blue

Here are the jerseys I've received in this package:1- Sz 54 Patriots Tom Brady Blue
:excited:
Here is what is missing from the order:1- Sz 54 Boston Bruins Bobby Orr Throwback Black
:goodposting:
Yeah, I was disappointed to say the least. The good news is the Brady jersery looks awesome!!!
That is great news. :excited: Was there a packing slip included in the package? If so, were the missing jerseys listed on it?

1- Sz 48 Jets Joe Namath Throwback White
JOE!! my all-time favorite 'Bama player........... :goodposting: on the other hand that's disappointing to hear about the other jeseys....perhaps under chinese law they only can export a certain weight to the US in this industry without having to go through some kind of government scrutiny........i hope no one gets hosed on this.....we have been ordering jerseys from another chinese website for two years and have never had a problem...but that's only ordering one at a time and they do all their dealings through paypal...they have received high marks and are a reputable dealer :excited:

Here are the jerseys I've received in this package:1- Sz 54 Patriots Tom Brady Blue
:excited:
Here is what is missing from the order:1- Sz 54 Boston Bruins Bobby Orr Throwback Black
:goodposting:
Yeah, I was disappointed to say the least. The good news is the Brady jersery looks awesome!!!
That is great news. :excited: Was there a packing slip included in the package? If so, were the missing jerseys listed on it?
There was no itemized list. Just the shipper which said "1 box". So, we got what they shipped and the box was full.

There was no itemized list. Just the shipper which said "1 box". So, we got what they shipped and the box was full.
That's disappointing. Well, let me know how things turn out with the balance of the order, and if there's anything I can do to help out.Again, thanks for handling this whole thing...

Users who are viewing this thread