What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cleveland Browns (16 Viewers)

Didn't you hear about Tunsil?

Video leaked of him smoking pot in HS.

Per trade, people highly underestimate the value of high future draft picks.

Brian Burke
‏@bburkeESPN
I'm often asked what is the NFL's equivalent of undervalued assets, a la high-OBA batters in Moneyball. Answer is *future* draft picks.

And Mr. Fancy Pants, did you notice that the rest of the NFL liked the OTs that SOBO didn't a lot more than he did?  I don't know what his reaction will be but I don't think that he will like it.  

Hopefully, we can come away from the first round with a solid player.  IMHO that isn't Decker.  I take Tunsil or even take a shot at Myles Jack if either of them falls to the #15 pick and I wouldn't be sad if we took Treadwell but I don't want Decker in the 1st round.  

High school????? Bahahahhbaba
The damning thing is the video.  

He got hacked and the story broke TODAY.  

Someone made a drive-by on him and it could destroy his draft stock.  He could do a Lael Collins type of fall.

Check it out.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2016/story/_/id/15423201/agent-laremy-tunsil-gas-mask-tweet-was-hacked&ex_cid=sportscentertw?sf25309871=1

EDIT:  The above video prevented Baltimore from taking him.

Baltimore Beatdown ‏@BMoreBeatdown  1m1 minute ago
Baltimore Ravens were going to select Laremy Tunsil; weed video scared them to Ronnie Stanley

Last edited by a moderator:
What if we came away from the 1st round with:

• LB Myles Jack
and

• WR LaQuon Treadwell
Could happen if we used one of those three-3rd round picks to move back into the 1st from our 2nd round pick for Treadwell.

Know what this pick says to me above all else? 

They feelGordon is coming back.  Else they take the big WR, Treadwell

CBS down on our pick

Corey Coleman WRBaylorHeight: 5-11   Weight: 194I would have gone with another receiver or another position. They need receiver help, but this is the wrong one.

Grade C

Guess I'm in the minority. Hate the pick. Picked a small speed guy. Great. Couldn't even pick one of the top two rated WRs in the draft. Ugh. Same ####, different regime.

CBS down on our pick

Corey Coleman WRBaylorHeight: 5-11   Weight: 194I would have gone with another receiver or another position. They need receiver help, but this is the wrong one.

Grade C

Guess I'm in the minority. Hate the pick. Picked a small speed guy. Great. Couldn't even pick one of the top two rated WRs in the draft. Ugh. Same ####, different regime.

Instant reviews of the Coleman pick.

Matt Waldman ‏@MattWaldman  2m2 minutes ago
Happy with the Coleman pick. Good fit with RG3 and what Cleveland can do deep/short/in space.
Josh Norris ‏@JoshNorris  5m5 minutes ago
The #Browns just made their best first round pick in 5 years.
Zach Whitman ‏@zjwhitman  6m6 minutes ago
huh, the dude who scored two touchdowns a game and ran a 4.37 might be good
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter  3m3 minutes ago
Browns net of 2 draft trades: WR Corey Coleman, 3rd rd, two 4th-rd, 2017 1st rd & 2018 2nd rd from Eagles. And still 11 picks left.
Matt Waldman ‏@MattWaldman  4m4 minutes ago
When it happened, Coleman just seemed caught off guard a bit. This is definitely a pick I'm satisfied with for Browns, especially w/trades.
Jon Ledyard ‏@LedyardNFLDraft  7m7 minutes agoPennsylvania, USA
Wherever you rank Coleman, #Browns got an extremely talented player and a game changer. Great pick. Valued wide receiver, finally
Emory Hunt ‏@FBallGameplan  7m7 minutes ago
I compared Coleman to Steve Smith...but the #Giants/#USC Steve Smith. He's going to be killer inside and out.
People LOVE  this pick.

All this talk about the Baylor route tree... 

And our QB and WRs are all on the same page. Gorgeous. 
Was kinda thinking the same when I saw the pick.

Disagree on the Gordon thing though, don't think the Browns are counting on him for anything.

Oy, I just realized the browns have 2 1sts, 2 2nds and 2 3rds for next year already.

Does Trader Sashi decide to load up for 2018 and beyond?

At some point he's going to have to make selections.

Love that we're up first.

GREAT first pick, great tradedowns... Loving this so far. Jack gonna be hard to pass on, but I see ragland or robinson being the pick

Maybe it's just me, but I stay away from Jack. There's a reason why everybody else has avoided him as well.

Neither Clowney or Bowers really haven't  amounted to much. Both came into the draft with questionable injuries.

The Browns cannot be taking flyers on these guys. They need to be taking players who are ready to go day 1

without any problems whatsoever. This is how you get yourself back into trouble with wasted picks.

Didn't you hear about Tunsil?

Video leaked of him smoking pot in HS.

Per trade, people highly underestimate the value of high future draft picks.

Brian Burke
‏@bburkeESPN
I'm often asked what is the NFL's equivalent of undervalued assets, a la high-OBA batters in Moneyball. Answer is *future* draft picks.

And Mr. Fancy Pants, did you notice that the rest of the NFL liked the OTs that SOBO didn't a lot more than he did?  I don't know what his reaction will be but I don't think that he will like it.  

Hopefully, we can come away from the first round with a solid player.  IMHO that isn't Decker.  I take Tunsil or even take a shot at Myles Jack if either of them falls to the #15 pick and I wouldn't be sad if we took Treadwell but I don't want Decker in the 1st round.  
OK Bracie I'm feeling a little feisty let's dance. The only reason Balt.picked Stanley is because Tunsil ###### up. It would have been interesting to see where Stanley would have ended up otherwise. The Titans pick of Conklin with the 8th pick was stupid. But hey, didn't they pick Taylor Lewin early as well 3 years ago and their finding out he wasn't the answer. So they follow it up with another dumb reaching OT pick. Sorry I don't believe the rest of the NFL is agreeing with your point because 1 the best LT going into the draft had a draftday blunder with social media and 2 another team who has shown before reaching for an OT repeated themselves with another reach. BTW Decker went as the 4th OT 16th overall in this draft and time will tell, so I'll still stand by my stance with Decker being the better pick being behind Tunsil.

All in good fun. But hey how about them Browns today!!!

Users who are viewing this thread