What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

PDSL2 (2 Viewers)

I know we have PLENTY of time, but we're dragging along at a pretty slow pace here.

I might suggest everyone start "tracking" this topic. It's similar to how we all get emails when a draft pick is made at MFL. You'll get an email anytime someone responds and makes a pick. This way no PMs need to be sent and everyone can have an idea where the draft is without checking in.

For those that don't know how to do that, at the top right corner of this thread, there's an "options" button. Click that and click on "track this topic" (1st option).

Last edited by a moderator:
I know we have PLENTY of time, but we're dragging along at a pretty slow pace here.I might suggest everyone start "tracking" this topic. It's similar to how we all get emails when a draft pick is made at MFL. You'll get an email anytime someone responds and makes a pick. This way no PMs need to be sent and everyone can have an idea where the draft is without checking in.For those that don't know how to do that, at the top right corner of this thread, there's an "options" button. Click that and click on "track this topic" (1st option).
Thanks a good idea, gianmarco, but I, for one, would still appreciate a PM.

So, I tried to draft guys I remembered being VERY active in past survivors, along with a couple of new guys that I know are active in the SP. I guess that didn't work so well... :goodposting:

So, I tried to draft guys I remembered being VERY active in past survivors, along with a couple of new guys that I know are active in the SP. I guess that didn't work so well... :unsure:
how does that saying about best laid plans go?.......oh well i'm sure business will pick up soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I tried to draft guys I remembered being VERY active in past survivors, along with a couple of new guys that I know are active in the SP. I guess that didn't work so well... :(
At least we aren't PDSL1.... :football:
:unsure: There are several guys in that one that I took off my "draft board" completely.
lol at guys being so slow that they actually get a reputation about this on a messageboard.If I had been a captain I would have taken RuffRody or someone like him first since he does a spectacular jobs of organizing threads. After that I would have gone with the guys who are active and make these drafts fun. But since I draft sucky players, my thoughts about how I would pick a league really don't matter.

Users who are viewing this thread