What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Electronic Cigarettes (1 Viewer)

For you Alien Visions whores (like me) - I hear they're having a Black Friday sale. Their stuff is so good they can't keep it in stock at regular prices, so sales are rare. Still don't know the particulars, but they're selling Boba's and Gorilla Juice in liters now. May just buy one and be set for about a year.

Think I'm done with V4L. Their new site is super slow and they haven't had my fav flavor, watermelon, in for over a month. Also grape and blueberry is only available in 11g or less. Totally blows. My e-cigs don't seem to last that long and I keep em clean so what's a good place to get cartos (watermelon, grape, whatever, just give me a good selection) and batteries?

Think I'm done with V4L. Their new site is super slow and they haven't had my fav flavor, watermelon, in for over a month. Also grape and blueberry is only available in 11g or less. Totally blows. My e-cigs don't seem to last that long and I keep em clean so what's a good place to get cartos (watermelon, grape, whatever, just give me a good selection) and batteries?
Hate to say it, but I'm not very surprised reading this. I too have been disappointed in the stocking of my favorite cartomizers at V4L. Bananas Foster, Vanilla Mocha Frappe and Irish Cream premium carts have been out of stock for a while. They don't even list Premium Chocolate Banana carts anymore, which was one of my favorites. They sell premium juice under that flavor name, but the last bottle I got was not even close to the same flavor as the carts IMHO. I'm not sure what the deal is with their stock; maybe they are phasing out, and into their new USA blends. I'm getting by well on Bloog cartomizers and the other V4L juice flavors I mentioned. In particular I like the V4L Bananas Foster Premium juice even better than the prefilled carts. Huge throat hit @ 18mg, and same taste, but bolder. I could go forever on that V4L juice alone. Yet I can't help being disappointed seeing the rampant 26-32% V4L sales lately. To buy what? No advice to offer on batteries. My last 3 V4L XL manual batties have been great. I haven't been looking to replace them and will probably go XL manual again when needed.

I keep telling you people but noone wants to listen. Smokeless image has a Bloog copy battery called the volt, and the same horizontal coil Bloog carts. I've never tried their juice, but ive ordered their blank carts and they are good. I've never cared much for pre filled carts because I always preferred to buy my juice separate. Rawr vapor, Kalamazoo vapor shop and Vapor cast store makes my favorite juices.

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep telling you people but noone wants to listen. Smokeless image has a Bloog copy battery called the volt, and the same horizontal coil Bloog carts. I've never tried their juice, but ive ordered their blank carts and they are good. I've never cared much for pre filled carts because I always preferred to buy my juice separate. Rawr vapor, Kalamazoo vapor shop and Vapor cast store makes my favorite juices.
OK now that I am done with VFL I need a higher volt battery, the standard ones aren't cutting it and I can't live out of my car to use the one that's plugged in so where's the place to get one? The Volt?As for juice is that a good place or Alien? I don't mind making my own and just getting the juice but if anyone knows prefilled ones that are reasonable and that's recommended I am all ears.Finally, I saw on a youtube video where you pour the juice into the rubber in cap then push your cart into it which forces the juice into the cart, is that the way to go?

OK now that I am done with VFL I need a higher volt battery, the standard ones aren't cutting it and I can't live out of my car to use the one that's plugged in so where's the place to get one? The Volt?As for juice is that a good place or Alien? I don't mind making my own and just getting the juice but if anyone knows prefilled ones that are reasonable and that's recommended I am all ears.Finally, I saw on a youtube video where you pour the juice into the rubber in cap then push your cart into it which forces the juice into the cart, is that the way to go?
Ithe volt is still only going to be about 3.2 volts like the V4L batteries. If you you want to go High voltage than you will need to get a mod and higher ohm cartomizers. I don't know how handy you are, but you can make a 5 volt box mod using a kit from madvapes for $15 or buy them pre made for about 30. I made mine and it wasn't too hard. I use 3 ohm boge cartomizers with it. If you don't mind throwing down some cash I would suggest a buzz pro variable voltage mod around $140 or a REO grand around the same price. I have both. I'm running my REO at 6 volts. It's got a hell of a kick.I've never got juice from smokeless image. I prefer the US made juices. Rawr Vapor is probably the best of the best IMO. He also gives a menthol option for every flavor. I'm pretty much hooked on menthol now and have been adding menthol to a lot of my old juices to liven them up.The condom method is what you saw to fill the carts. It works and it's not too messy. You really only need to fill it once like that and then keep a drip tip on the carto so you can top it off any time.

I took advantage of the v4l sale. Got bananas foster along with 3 batts. I like their batteries more than bloog. They seem to give a little more power and last a little longer. Although I ordered 3 batts and they came all chrome even though I commented that I wanted the colors mixed. It was even circled on the invoice but ignored. No biggie, just like to be able to differentiate between them. Also the bottle of bananas foster leaked a little in the bag. Not enough to complain.

BTW, a little helpful Cunk hint. A great way to remove the caps of the cartos is with a pen cap. Makes it easy to remove them and you can pull off about 4 at a time. That way you don't drop them and have them bounce around and perhaps lose them.

A lot of this is Greek to me. Could somebody save me the decoding and just suggest one company to order from to get started? I'm looking for the best combination of price, consistent draw, and low potential health hazards. Not really choosy about flavors and probably won't use them at all. Thanks.

A lot of this is Greek to me. Could somebody save me the decoding and just suggest one company to order from to get started? I'm looking for the best combination of price, consistent draw, and low potential health hazards. Not really choosy about flavors and probably won't use them at all. Thanks.
I would suggest a 510 kit or a ego kit from Kalamazoo vapor shop. James is a great guy, makes really good juice and has all the supplies you need. He also does a weekly live show on Vapetv you could ask anything you need to know. The reason I would get one of those kits is because you have a much larger option with cartomizers, atomizers and tanks because everything is 510.. You can get the smaller 808s like V4L, Bloog, or the volt, but they really limit where you can get your supplies.If you decide later you want to go big battery and high voltage all your 510 supplies will be comparable. I wish I had stared with an ego.

I would suggest a 510 kit or a ego kit from Kalamazoo vapor shop. James is a great guy, makes really good juice and has all the supplies you need. He also does a weekly live show on Vapetv you could ask anything you need to know. The reason I would get one of those kits is because you have a much larger option with cartomizers, atomizers and tanks because everything is 510.. You can get the smaller 808s like V4L, Bloog, or the volt, but they really limit where you can get your supplies.If you decide later you want to go big battery and high voltage all your 510 supplies will be comparable. I wish I had stared with an ego.
Ego style is definitely the best way to go when getting started. I've since bought a KGO starter kit (ego clone, but 1100mah batteries come off the charger at 4.1v and run at around 3.9v under load). Those, plus the ego mega dual coil cartos and echo-e dual coil cartos is my daily rig now.

Ego style is definitely the best way to go when getting started. I've since bought a KGO starter kit (ego clone, but 1100mah batteries come off the charger at 4.1v and run at around 3.9v under load). Those, plus the ego mega dual coil cartos and echo-e dual coil cartos is my daily rig now.
English translation?

v4l.com. Buy on of their starter kits. And you'll want to chose different flavors. These kind of e-cigs have been fine for me since Feb. although I'm a light smoker/vaper. Never tried an ego as mentioned earlier though.

There are a lot of good products out there... really depends on what will your personal preferences for a device, and to some extent your smoking habit. Many on here have been successful with their starting device but moved on to another device anyway, and you can learn on the fly once you win the war with cigs. I went Vapor4Life XL starter kit (I prefer the manual [button push] versions ... you select auto/manual at time of order). That kit runss $65, and comes with 2 batteries, a USB device you plug into a computer as a battery-like power source, wall charger, USB charger, and 5 pack of your choice of cartomizers. You'll probably want to buy a few extra packs of cartomizers separately because the freebie 5-pack will only last a couple days. You'll want cartomizers that match your current nicotine intake. If you smoke strong cigs, you'll want 24mg nicotine, light cigs 18, ultra light cigs 11 mg. I recommend one of your cartomizer packs be an upgrade in nic level, in case you need the extra nic starting out on the transition. Recommend definitely erring too strong vs. too weak if you are unsure. V4L has a lot of great sales lately that can knock 25-32% off your price, which is great for those looking to get a starter kit. If you do decide to go with V4L, just post here and someone will get you an active sale code.

But clearly there are a lot of cool devices, cartomizers and juices that have been equally successful for other in this thread. Some love Bloog maxx fusion, some like eGoT, and some bring more power with non-cigarette shaped mod/box devices like Reo Grand or the bazooka like Buzz. I wanted something very basic that looked like a cigarette, and I've been happy with the XL batteries from V4L. But really, other than going to a gas station for a cheapo version of the technology I don't think you can go wrong. If a product is endorsed in this thread, it should be good. Maybe take the suggestions you receive, research them on the Ecigarette forum or youtube to get additional reviews/input, see how they work in use, etc. and make a decision.

There are a lot of good products out there... really depends on what will your personal preferences for a device, and to some extent your smoking habit. Many on here have been successful with their starting device but moved on to another device anyway, and you can learn on the fly once you win the war with cigs. I went Vapor4Life XL starter kit (I prefer the manual [button push] versions ... you select auto/manual at time of order). That kit runss $65, and comes with 2 batteries, a USB device you plug into a computer as a battery-like power source, wall charger, USB charger, and 5 pack of your choice of cartomizers. You'll probably want to buy a few extra packs of cartomizers separately because the freebie 5-pack will only last a couple days. You'll want cartomizers that match your current nicotine intake. If you smoke strong cigs, you'll want 24mg nicotine, light cigs 18, ultra light cigs 11 mg. I recommend one of your cartomizer packs be an upgrade in nic level, in case you need the extra nic starting out on the transition. Recommend definitely erring too strong vs. too weak if you are unsure. V4L has a lot of great sales lately that can knock 25-32% off your price, which is great for those looking to get a starter kit. If you do decide to go with V4L, just post here and someone will get you an active sale code.

But clearly there are a lot of cool devices, cartomizers and juices that have been equally successful for other in this thread. Some love Bloog maxx fusion, some like eGoT, and some bring more power with non-cigarette shaped mod/box devices like Reo Grand or the bazooka like Buzz. I wanted something very basic that looked like a cigarette, and I've been happy with the XL batteries from V4L. But really, other than going to a gas station for a cheapo version of the technology I don't think you can go wrong. If a product is endorsed in this thread, it should be good. Maybe take the suggestions you receive, research them on the Ecigarette forum or youtube to get additional reviews/input, see how they work in use, etc. and make a decision.
Been a month or so since you, Cunk, Temcuseh and a few others helped me through my first e-cig purchase. I also went with the same starter kit you mentioned. I haven't bought a pack of cigs since Sept. 22 I believe. Since then I have been buying the juice and blank carts instead of pre-filled. As mentioned earlier the carts from V4L and the juice are completely different tastes. I shouldn't say completely different but they do have a distinctly different taste. My initial order I ordered pre-filled coffee carts, when those ran out I ordered the juice and the taste of the juice isn't as strong as the pre-filled carts. I have since got used to juice but I was a little disappointed at first. Also the blank carts seem like they don't hold as much juice and have to keep refilling. I just ordered some bloog carts and they should arrive in the next day or so, I'm hoping those will be a little better as I've heard they were. All in all I really couldn't be happier with these e-cigs aside from my minor gripes I stated. Definitely better than real cigs!

V4L sale

WINDY23 23% off order of <$50

WINDY25 26% off order of $50-$100

WINDY30 30% off order of >$100

Ends tomorrow noon E

They have some manual short and XL batteries on clearance for $9.95 if you want to load up on some, only pink in XL though.

You don't happen to have a dead ego style battery you could spare? I really need one to change my CE2's in my MAP tank. I was supposed to get one from a girl at ECF, but after almost 2 months of PM's and saying she'd send it...nothing.I'd be happy to cover shipping or even a trade for some juice or something.

Been a month or so since you, Cunk, Temcuseh and a few others helped me through my first e-cig purchase. I also went with the same starter kit you mentioned. I haven't bought a pack of cigs since Sept. 22 I believe. Since then I have been buying the juice and blank carts instead of pre-filled. As mentioned earlier the carts from V4L and the juice are completely different tastes. I shouldn't say completely different but they do have a distinctly different taste. My initial order I ordered pre-filled coffee carts, when those ran out I ordered the juice and the taste of the juice isn't as strong as the pre-filled carts. I have since got used to juice but I was a little disappointed at first. Also the blank carts seem like they don't hold as much juice and have to keep refilling. I just ordered some bloog carts and they should arrive in the next day or so, I'm hoping those will be a little better as I've heard they were. All in all I really couldn't be happier with these e-cigs aside from my minor gripes I stated. Definitely better than real cigs!
Awesome. Glad it's working out for you. I think you'll find that the Bloog carts provide a better hit, and better flavor.FTR, I started at 24mg, and I've been at 11mg for the past 2 months. When I run out of juice in about a month, I will transition down to 6. Planning to drop it altogether on Feb. 16th, which would be one year smoke-free.

This is probably the longest living thread I ever started.

E-cigs and me didn't last.

Back on Chantix as of last Monday, quit date is 11/11/11. Probably smoke the last one at 11:11 AM.

I really need to stay quit this time, I have 2 kids now (1 & 3 yo) and I just can't kill myself out of habit anymore.

GL vapers.

'(HULK) said:
This is probably the longest living thread I ever started.E-cigs and me didn't last.Back on Chantix as of last Monday, quit date is 11/11/11. Probably smoke the last one at 11:11 AM.I really need to stay quit this time, I have 2 kids now (1 & 3 yo) and I just can't kill myself out of habit anymore.GL vapers.
Sorry to hear that. But keep in mind that this thread has done alot of good for alot of people. Next week is 9 months smoke-free for me, so thank you for pointing the way.

'(HULK) said:
This is probably the longest living thread I ever started.E-cigs and me didn't last.Back on Chantix as of last Monday, quit date is 11/11/11. Probably smoke the last one at 11:11 AM.I really need to stay quit this time, I have 2 kids now (1 & 3 yo) and I just can't kill myself out of habit anymore.GL vapers.
Sorry to hear that. But keep in mind that this thread has done alot of good for alot of people. Next week is 9 months smoke-free for me, so thank you for pointing the way.
I'm at 9 months and 6 days and haven't smoked at all since I got my first kit. I used to smoke one cigarette a week as a symbolic thing and to see how it tasted to me, but I lost interest in that after 3-4 weeks. I still have the half pack of cigs I bought the morning of 2/2/11 in my dresser as a reminder.

You don't happen to have a dead ego style battery you could spare? I really need one to change my CE2's in my MAP tank. I was supposed to get one from a girl at ECF, but after almost 2 months of PM's and saying she'd send it...nothing.I'd be happy to cover shipping or even a trade for some juice or something.
All the ego batteries I have are out on loan. Should either be getting them back tomorrow or the day after, and I think there's an old 650mah battery that is on its last legs.

Been rocking the REO Grand for months and months now. The batteries and cartos were too much a PITA for me. Drip technology is where its at. I would NEVER ever think of going back. Too many times I was caught without a full battery or malfunctioning cartos.

I have smoked about 20 cigs in the last 8 months but I never really planned on quitting them. The funny thing is the analogs experience mostly sucks donkey wiener. Thanks to EG for pushing me this way.

vape on brosquitos.

All the ego batteries I have are out on loan. Should either be getting them back tomorrow or the day after, and I think there's an old 650mah battery that is on its last legs.
Shoot me a PM when your done with it. I got juice all over my Buzz the other day filling one of my tanks. I don't think any juice got in it, but it did give me a scare. It's too risky using an expensive mod to fill and change my tanks.

So I placed an order the other day at V4L with 27% off and a free grab bag if I spent over a $100. My grab bag consisted of only a short battery(already ordered 3) and 2 cartomizers(peanut butter cup and apple cinnamon :X ). I know it was free but damn I expected more than that.

Vaping has worked better than I would have ever hoped. Just past the 6 month point. I've smoked somewhere around 7 cigs since then and that's just when my battery has dried up on break at work. E-cigs completely killed a 2 pack a day Marlboro Red habit overnight without even really trying.

Been rocking the REO Grand for months and months now. The batteries and cartos were too much a PITA for me. Drip technology is where its at. I would NEVER ever think of going back. Too many times I was caught without a full battery or malfunctioning cartos. I have smoked about 20 cigs in the last 8 months but I never really planned on quitting them. The funny thing is the analogs experience mostly sucks donkey wiener. Thanks to EG for pushing me this way. vape on brosquitos.
:thumbup:Glad to hear it, GB.

Hey guys,

Who here is using what mods? I'm really tired of recharging and refilling carts all the time and am ready to go tank or drip tip. I'm hoping not to spend a bunch and will use the mod as my daily 'work from home' unit, keep the pass thru for the vehicle and use the XL's while out and about.

I'm thinking variable voltage. Is there benefits or do you end up just staying at your preferred voltage anyway?

Drip? Tank?

510? 901?

Have any of you adapted your mod to use the abundance of 808 carts you've built up?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, i don't remember the actual date but i think i just had my year anniversary analog free. :excited: Well besides trying one here and there to remember how crappy they really are!!

Hey guys,Who here is using what mods? I'm really tired of recharging and refilling carts all the time and am ready to go tank or drip tip. I'm hoping not to spend a bunch and will use the mod as my daily 'work from home' unit, keep the pass thru for the vehicle and use the XL's while out and about.I'm thinking variable voltage. Is there benefits or do you end up just staying at your preferred voltage anyway?Drip? Tank? 510? 901?Have any of you adapted your mod to use the abundance of 808 carts you've built up?Thanks in advance.Oh, i don't remember the actual date but i think i just had my year anniversary analog free. :excited: Well besides trying one here and there to remember how crappy they really are!!
Two basic types you'll be looking at. Box mod and a tube mod. I have a REO Grand, which is a box mod. Juice is stored in a plastic 6 ml bottle inside the unit, battery is also inside. "Dripping" works by simply squeezing the bottle a bit through a hole on the door, which feeds juice up into the atomizer. Tube mod is a little different. Check out the Buzz or Buzz Pro for an example. Batteries are stored within the unit, but the juice is either dripped into the atomizer by the vaper using a drip tip, or contained in a tank that sits between the battery module and the atomizer. The Buzz and Buzz Pro also offer variable voltage, which the REO does not (although a VV Reo is in the works.) I've found that the Buzz hits harder due to the ability to adjust the voltage to your liking for each juice you use, and the REO is smaller, more conspicuous, and almost indestructible. Both are great and both simulate the dripping experience without the user actually having to drip.

Hey guys,Who here is using what mods? I'm really tired of recharging and refilling carts all the time and am ready to go tank or drip tip. I'm hoping not to spend a bunch and will use the mod as my daily 'work from home' unit, keep the pass thru for the vehicle and use the XL's while out and about.I'm thinking variable voltage. Is there benefits or do you end up just staying at your preferred voltage anyway?Drip? Tank? 510? 901?Have any of you adapted your mod to use the abundance of 808 carts you've built up?Thanks in advance.Oh, i don't remember the actual date but i think i just had my year anniversary analog free. :excited: Well besides trying one here and there to remember how crappy they really are!!
Oh, and if you like the idea of variable voltage, you should definitely go with something like the Buzz or ProVari. Also, you can get these mods typically with whatever "native connection" you like, 510, 901, etc. I get all my mods with a 510 native connection because I am partial to 306 atomizers (Cisco in particular), I think they offer the best vapor production and best flavor and they are naturally compatible with a 510 connection. All you need for any mod to use your cartomizers is a simple 510 (or whatever native connection the mod you buy comes with) to 808 adapter that you can buy online for about $5. Just screw that bad boy into the mod and then screw your cartos right on to it. Simple.

You were the one turned me onto the ego-t's, and that's pretty much all I've used ever since. It doesn't have the huge amounts of vapor I've seen in some, nor do the 'Wicked Vapor' juice blends have the throat hit of the V4L's--but the amounts were good and those flavors are great. Hulk--Thanks for starting this thread!! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear about your fallback. If I remember rightly you're in a pretty tough situation both for smoking and for quitting so I hope that Chantix does it for you.

After 40 years of smoking I can't believe it has worked so well for me. I read and reread the first several pages of this thread and by the time I was ready to start--I just knew it was going to work. That has made it a whole lot easier. I started April 6, smoked my last two packs through the next week along with vaping, and haven't smoked since. Started with 24mg mixed with some 18mg, transitioned to 11mg and 6mg with the next order and mixed in some 0-nic juices after the second month just for practice. Actually gave a setup and several juices to a friend to help her out; she hasn't been able to quit but is down to about a pack or so per day--which is tremendous.

I didn't vape anything over 6mg for one month, then 0-nic for one, and have all but quit vaping entirely for the past 3 weeks! At most it's been over a beer every few days or so. Seven months and Done! Yesterday when I went to the clinic I started laughing as I filled out the forms--it's the first time I can ever remember filling it out as a 'non smoker'.

Thanks to all. This is absolutely one of the best threads ever--and one helluva support group. :cool:

Hey guys,

Who here is using what mods? I'm really tired of recharging and refilling carts all the time and am ready to go tank or drip tip. I'm hoping not to spend a bunch and will use the mod as my daily 'work from home' unit, keep the pass thru for the vehicle and use the XL's while out and about.

I'm thinking variable voltage. Is there benefits or do you end up just staying at your preferred voltage anyway?

Drip? Tank?

510? 901?

Have any of you adapted your mod to use the abundance of 808 carts you've built up?

Thanks in advance.

Oh, i don't remember the actual date but i think i just had my year anniversary analog free. :excited: Well besides trying one here and there to remember how crappy they really are!!
I have four mods right now. I have my buzz pro and reo grande. I also have a 5 volt box mod and 3.7 volt box I built both with a kit from madvapes. If you want to try something economic than check them out. The 3.7 cost 7 bucks and the 5 volt box cost me 15. They are between 20 and 30 if you get them pre-built. They also have a variable voltage kit, I haven't got one yet, but it's probably on the horizon.Variable voltage is great because you can use just about any resistance atomizer with them.

I mostly drip, but also have a CE2 map tank and a Dual coil cartomizer tank. The Ce2 tank is kind of a pain. the DCC tank is much easier and gets really good vapor. Also, the Dual coils can work from 3.7v up to 6 volts. I prefer it around 4.7 volts (which makes variable voltage really necessary).

Pretty much everything I use is 510 connection.

mods- Buzz Pro with DCC tank, Reo Grand, 3.7 box with 306 drip cup adapter

5 volt box mod

Hey guys,

Drip? Tank?

510? 901?

Thanks in advance.

I have four mods right now. I have my buzz pro and reo grande. I also have a 5 volt box mod and 3.7 volt box I built both with a kit from madvapes. If you want to try something economic than check them out. The 3.7 cost 7 bucks and the 5 volt box cost me 15. They are between 20 and 30 if you get them pre-built. They also have a variable voltage kit, I haven't got one yet, but it's probably on the horizon.Variable voltage is great because you can use just about any resistance atomizer with them.

I mostly drip, but also have a CE2 map tank and a Dual coil cartomizer tank. The Ce2 tank is kind of a pain. the DCC tank is much easier and gets really good vapor. Also, the Dual coils can work from 3.7v up to 6 volts. I prefer it around 4.7 volts (which makes variable voltage really necessary).

5 volt box mod
Gun to your head, you can keep only one mod - the REO or the Buzz Pro, which are you keeping? Trying to decide whether or not to get a Buzz for Xmas...

So I placed an order the other day at V4L with 27% off and a free grab bag if I spent over a $100. My grab bag consisted of only a short battery(already ordered 3) and 2 cartomizers(peanut butter cup and apple cinnamon :X ). I know it was free but damn I expected more than that.
Yeah they used to toss in all kinds of free carts with every order, but it seems they stopped that a while ago. At this point, Id take anything theyre willing to throw in.Im still using V4L stuff, I order a new battery every couple months, and I buy their juice and blank WOW carts. No complaints.

Hey guys,

Drip? Tank?

510? 901?

Thanks in advance.

5 volt box mod
Gun to your head, you can keep only one mod - the REO or the Buzz Pro, which are you keeping? Trying to decide whether or not to get a Buzz for Xmas...
Probably the Reo Grand. I didn't touch it for a while after I got my buzz. As soon as I got the 3v batteries to stack and run it at 6 volts it has been my go to mod.

Hey guys,

Drip? Tank?

510? 901?

Thanks in advance.

5 volt box mod
Probably the Reo Grand. I didn't touch it for a while after I got my buzz. As soon as I got the 3v batteries to stack and run it at 6 volts it has been my go to mod.
This is what I've been thinking of doing rather than sinking another couple bills into a Buzz. I love the VV idea, but if I can get similar results running the REO at 6V with a standard resistance atty, I may just do that. Do you notice an appreciable difference at 6V with standard resistance as oppsoed to 3.7 with LR atomizers?

Hey guys,

Drip? Tank?

510? 901?

Thanks in advance.

5 volt box mod
This is what I've been thinking of doing rather than sinking another couple bills into a Buzz. I love the VV idea, but if I can get similar results running the REO at 6V with a standard resistance atty, I may just do that. Do you notice an appreciable difference at 6V with standard resistance as oppsoed to 3.7 with LR atomizers?
I think the standard resistance atomizers perform much better. I get a lot more vapor and I don't have to take the long drags. I've been using the Ikenvape 3.5 ohm i06 atomozier and it rocks. The first one I used lasted almost 3 months and was rocking until it died. I've got my last i06 in there now and will buy a few more once the Ikenvape store re-opens. I also used it with a 2.5 ohm cannon for a few weeks and it was really good, I just don't like that the cannon leaks so much.

Hey guys,

Drip? Tank?

510? 901?

Thanks in advance.

5 volt box mod
Damn, the Buzz with the DCC looks like a new technology weapon!! LOLReo's appear to be almost impossible to get and along with the Buzz are pretty spendy. But, the expense going forward is much cheaper with a mod correct? No more cartomizers to continually order and batteries that won't hold a charge? How often does one need attys?

I already refill my carts and just started mixing my own juice flavors. If i can stop from having to buy carts and replacement batteries as often it makes sense.

What is the drip cup adapter? I may just start with one of those box mods and drip while i decide. I really like the look of the Pro Vari.

Hey guys,

Drip? Tank?

510? 901?

Thanks in advance.

5 volt box mod
Damn, the Buzz with the DCC looks like a new technology weapon!! LOLReo's appear to be almost impossible to get and along with the Buzz are pretty spendy. But, the expense going forward is much cheaper with a mod correct? No more cartomizers to continually order and batteries that won't hold a charge? How often does one need attys?

I already refill my carts and just started mixing my own juice flavors. If i can stop from having to buy carts and replacement batteries as often it makes sense.

What is the drip cup adapter? I may just start with one of those box mods and drip while i decide. I really like the look of the Pro Vari.
The batteries are pretty cheap depending where you get them from. I got my buzz batteries from focal price and they were like 5 bucks for a pair. I got two pairs and they've been going since July. The batteries last much much longer. I also got some from SuperT and they cost more per battery, $7 than I got from focal price for a pair.Most atty's last a couple weeks depending on where you get them. I think the standard resistance last longer then Low resistance atomizers. Ikenvape has the best atomizers, but their store has been down almost two months. Avidvaper has the next best atomizers with Cisco specs.

The drip cup adapter is from goodsense vapor. It is a bottom cup that keeps the juice from leaking out of a 306, and a top cap that goes over the 306 atomizer. It only works with certain 306's. It's a little expensive, $30 since it really has a limited use and only fits certain 306 atomizers. Now that I got some drip shields I really don't need it anymore. The drip shields I wanted had been out of stock for a while. I do like the way the DCA looks.

If you do get one of those battery boxes you will want to get a drip shield to drip. Juice that leaks out can go right into the electronics and get on the batteries. I pretty much just use my 5 volt with boge cartomizers and keep it in the car for driving. You can get drip shields from Empiremods. They have some cheap MAP drip shields made of delrin for $7. Their aluminum drip shields are always out of stock and cost $13.

Well, i ordered a variable volt box mod and 510 dual coil tank cartomizer from madvapes.

I think i'm going to grab a couple of the cisco 306's and drip tips as well since i like to switch flavors in the evenings. If i have this correct, i can use the tank as my main device and switch out to a 306 when i want to vape a different flavor for a while, is that right? Do i need to change the atty with each flavor change?

ETA - My bad, do i need different drip tips for each 306 is what i meant. Does the tip retain flavor?

Well, i ordered a variable volt box mod and 510 dual coil tank cartomizer from madvapes.

I think i'm going to grab a couple of the cisco 306's and drip tips as well since i like to switch flavors in the evenings. If i have this correct, i can use the tank as my main device and switch out to a 306 when i want to vape a different flavor for a while, is that right? Do i need to change the atty with each flavor change?

ETA - My bad, do i need different drip tips for each 306 is what i meant. Does the tip retain flavor?
Yes, the 306 works great for switching flavors. You don't really need separate drip tips for each flavor. They don't really retain the flavor. the atty will retain a little flavor. You can just blow it out and it should take the new flavor. You might taste a little bit of the old flavor, but it usually goes away after a few rips.

'Tecumseh said:
Juice review: Chocolate Peppermint from V4L kicks ###.
I tried Chocolate Mint from Alien Visions and it was pretty mild... how is the TH in the V4L product? I'm in deep depression that V4L has apparently discontinued Chocolate Banana Cool Carts and both Wow/Premium Cafe Mocha juice. :o If anyone has a suggestion on a different brand Cafe Mocha that packs a bit of a TH punch, I'm all ears.I am really loving the Bloog carts. :thumbup:

Hey guys,

Drip? Tank?

510? 901?

Thanks in advance.

5 volt box mod
Okay, how about explain this to me like I just need a list of parts. What kind of batteries do you use in a Reo Grand for stacking? And what sort of atomizer will I need to get?

'Tecumseh said:
I tried Chocolate Mint from Alien Visions and it was pretty mild... how is the TH in the V4L product? I'm in deep depression that V4L has apparently discontinued Chocolate Banana Cool Carts and both Wow/Premium Cafe Mocha juice. :o If anyone has a suggestion on a different brand Cafe Mocha that packs a bit of a TH punch, I'm all ears.I am really loving the Bloog carts. :thumbup:
I think those were some of the higher rated flavors, no? I #####ed to them about watermelon being gone and was told it would be back soon. Maybe it's the same deal with your flavors. It doesn't make sense that they'd ditch their popular flavors and keep things like orange juice around.I am not at all impressed with that website.
They go out of stock on things with decent frequency. But once you get yourself on a nice rotation of things you like and keep it stocked it's not so frustrating. I've got a rotation of 3 that I really like from there and 1 that I dabble in a little bit. Once you find your favorites, just order up a boatload of it. :)

'Tecumseh said:
It's got a decent throat hit and great flavor. I'm down to 11mg, so the TH is probably not what you could find at 18mg or 24mg, but it's plenty for me.I was disappointed about the Cafe Mocha as well. I've got a new bottle of Cappuccino, but I haven't tried it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread