What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clothing Optional (4 Viewers)

'Mad Cow said:
'Herb said:
'Ray Karpis said:
So things are going nicely, you might say. We got in yesterday afternoon. Place is terrific. We have a suite on the top floor and have a perfect view of the pool area. Tropical oasis is how it was described on the website..who am I to argue. It's beautiful. Pool and hot tub surrounded by trees and tropical plants...kinda cozy. Not a lot of activity yesterday afternoon.So we wound up last night at a little jazz club. Knockout blonde singing with a 3-piece band. Great atmosphere, wife is digging it, good food and a few drinks. The blonde is hitting the champagne throughout her sets and as we walk toward the door past her to leave, she gives me big tipsy smile and a wink. I'm feeling invincible.We take a cab back to our place and go upstairs. Mrs. Karpis is feeling me out, "so, you want to just go to bed or do you want to go down to the pool for a minute?" Of course we're heading to the pool. I put just a towel on, as I have no intentions of being anything but stark-### naked. Wife feigns shock (at least I think she feigned it), "oh my gosh, you're really going to go down there like that?!" She puts on her bathing suit and we head down. It is deserted (only about 10:30), which is probably good. After about 3 minutes of being in the water, and my "nobody gives a ####" speech, off come the bottoms (which I wasn't expecting) and the top. I make sure to toss them a good 20-feet away from the edge of the pool. :yes:About 10 minutes in, two really attractive women walk by the pool (I'm thinking lesbians) and head to their room. I had high hopes of them returning, but a few minutes later they come back by pulling their suitcases behind them. :kicksrock:So we swim around a little and then get in the hot tub. Wife is loving it and really feeling like she is way outside her norm. Right as we get out of the hot tub and back into the pool another couple comes walking up. They head to the hot tub. The other woman is a 6 - little thick, big cans, late 30s...not bad. So we settle back into our swim and things progress... :pickle: ...in the pool.[Mrs. Karpis just intruded...going to have to resume later]
Nice. This is why you go to places like this. Not to eyeball strange hotties, but to ball your own hottie.
In a pool/hot tub where thousands of other couples have done nastier things than you care to think about, in the same freaking water.
That's what chemicals are for. What, do ya wanna live forever? Or do you wanna engage in some super funtime extracurricular with the wife? Prude. ;)

So to continue the tale from night one . . .

Just to clarify, the hot tub is elevated above the pool and has a high edge, so part of the pool isn't in view from the hot tub. I don't think the other couple saw much, if any, of what was going on. I may have to put in a pool in my backyard. Mrs. Karpis was digging it. So :pickle: time went on for awhile between moments of "oh my gosh, can they see us?" and "oh my gosh, I don't care if they see us." Good times. :yes: From my viewpoint while in the pool, looking back up at the hot tub, my neighbor was saddled up behind his wife and not paying attention to us at all.

So we eventually head up to our suite to finish things off so to speak. We have a large shuttered window that overlooks the pool but that is partially hidden by a palm tree. We are on the top floor of the house. From our room, we had quite a show of the other couple.

All in all, not a bad first day at Nakedville.

Next morning, I go downstairs and who is sitting at the dining room table having coffee but the couple from the night before. Wife is better looking than what I was able to gather in the dark. We small talk a bit.

Afternoon of day 2, we got back to the B&B after a lot of walking all day. Grab a few drinks and we head back down to the pool. This was a little less eventful, so I'll give a quick rundown of the key players.

- Couple from the previous night. Wife is topless, husband scurries to put his shorts on as soon as wife and I come down. :lmao: Rookie. He and his wife decide to skip town back to the room pretty quickly.

- Mid 40s couple, nothing spectacular but the wife is in decent shape. She is chatty...had been hitting the beer...and clearly was interested in seeing the Karpis monster.

- Third couple - wife is a poor man's Gwen Stefani. Okay, a very poor man, but she wasn't bad. I say Gwen Stefani because she is blonde and had these little pigtails. Hot pink string thong and no top. Great body. I'm telling you folks, we are defying the percentages with the quality on this trip. This has to be a statistical anomaly.

So, we only stay down about an hour, but have a few drinks, loosen up, and lose a few layers. Wife keeps the bottoms and stays in the water, but it was a big step for her with 4-6 other people around. Very laidback vibe. Again, good times.

So we had a late night last night and didn't make a return trip to the pool. Started raining around midnight, so just was well.

So here we are on day 3. Gwen Stefani was down in the pool a few minutes ago. Mrs. Karpis is napping, and I'm sipping a beer, hoping we wrap up the trip with a bang.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a very successful trip. I may have to look into one of the clothing optional B&B's for the next vacation. Where are you staying, Karpis?

A few housekeeping items before a final report:

how about at least post some pics of the pool or give us the website.
Here's the thing. I really don't want the name of this place posted in this thread. A google search would inevitably lead to this thread, and I would feel like a schmuck if the owners knew people (me) were giving a play-by-play of other guests, etc. I might be able to post a few pics once when I get them uploaded.
You made love to your wife in front of other people? Wasn't that....weird?
If by "weird" you mean "awesome"...then yes. Honestly, as I said, I don't really think they could see us. If anything, maybe an occasional glimpse of us from the shoulders up. That said, the fact they were 10 feet away added a level of excitement we'd not had before.
Not to mention that it wasnt the OP who "made love" to his wife.
:lmao: Think you misread something along the way. There was no plow-share involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here's the thing. I really don't want the name of this place posted in this thread. A google search would inevitably lead to this thread, and I would feel like a schmuck if the owners knew people (me) were giving a play-by-play of other guests, etc. I might be able to post a few pics once when I get them uploaded.
I honestly don't see this happening.

If by "weird" you mean "awesome"...then yes. Honestly, as I said, I don't really think they could see us. If anything, maybe an occasional glimpse of us from the shoulders up. That said, the fact they were 10 feet away added a level of excitement we'd not had before.
:lmao: Think you misread something along the way. There was no plow-share involved.
Congrats on enjoying yourself but I don't think I would dig other people checking out my work. I don't get the whole voyeur thing but to each his own I guess.

Yea owners of businesses usually hate people telling other people about their awesome experiences at their establishment... it may eventually lead to more business, who would want that?

Congrats on enjoying yourself but I don't think I would dig other people checking out my work. I don't get the whole voyeur thing but to each his own I guess.
That's probably because you have a small wiener.

:lmao:

Those sound like fightin words buddy......well ya know...unless its true. :lmao:

I'm pleased to say evening 3 was no letdown. The jazz/wine/pool combo proved to be :moneybag: . After the wife's nap, we spent an hour or so in the pool before going back upstairs to get ready to go out. We knew we were going to hear a jazz band in a hip (more hip than we normally are) section of town, so Mrs. Karpis put on a slinky little top and tights and put her hair up in a ponytail. She looked like a college girl. :yes:

Dinner, drinks, and dancing and then back to the B&B.

Being veterans at this point, we wrapped in towels and headed to the hot tub. It was dark and at first I thought no one was in the pool, but then I saw the "rookie" couple from the first night over in the corner. Rookie wife was leaning up against the side of the pool with nothing on. We exchanged brief chit chat, which was the first time she had really chatted it up with us in the pool. Kinda like my wife, she had appeared to me to be a little out of her comfort zone. But they both had wine glasses on the edge of the pool, so I'm thinking she had let her guard down a little.

So wife and I drop towels and ease into the hot tub. We brought down a few beers and were just content to sit in the bubbles for awhile. Wife was playful but still darting her eyes around back toward the windows of the B&B to make sure no one was watching. :stalker: We could hear the other couple whispering and giggling from time to time, and after about 15 minutes, I hear the rookies stirring and getting out of the pool. From where I was sitting, I couldn't see them well when they were in the pool but rookie wife climbed out in plain view. I didn't want to stare, but like I said earlier, she had nice chest hardware.

I assumed at that point, she was going to grab her towel and head back to their room. But instead, she called back to her husband, who was still in the pool, and asked if there was anymore wine. He said there was and pointed to an ice bucket. As she's walking over to get the wine bottle, she turns to us and says, "are you guys wine drinkers?"

I honestly don't see this happening.
It's pretty easy for it to happen in ThisStoryIsMadeUpLand

I'm pleased to say evening 3 was no letdown. The jazz/wine/pool combo proved to be :moneybag: . After the wife's nap, we spent an hour or so in the pool before going back upstairs to get ready to go out. We knew we were going to hear a jazz band in a hip (more hip than we normally are) section of town, so Mrs. Karpis put on a slinky little top and tights and put her hair up in a ponytail. She looked like a college girl. :yes:Dinner, drinks, and dancing and then back to the B&B. Being veterans at this point, we wrapped in towels and headed to the hot tub. It was dark and at first I thought no one was in the pool, but then I saw the "rookie" couple from the first night over in the corner. Rookie wife was leaning up against the side of the pool with nothing on. We exchanged brief chit chat, which was the first time she had really chatted it up with us in the pool. Kinda like my wife, she had appeared to me to be a little out of her comfort zone. But they both had wine glasses on the edge of the pool, so I'm thinking she had let her guard down a little. So wife and I drop towels and ease into the hot tub. We brought down a few beers and were just content to sit in the bubbles for awhile. Wife was playful but still darting her eyes around back toward the windows of the B&B to make sure no one was watching. :stalker: We could hear the other couple whispering and giggling from time to time, and after about 15 minutes, I hear the rookies stirring and getting out of the pool. From where I was sitting, I couldn't see them well when they were in the pool but rookie wife climbed out in plain view. I didn't want to stare, but like I said earlier, she had nice chest hardware. I assumed at that point, she was going to grab her towel and head back to their room. But instead, she called back to her husband, who was still in the pool, and asked if there was anymore wine. He said there was and pointed to an ice bucket. As she's walking over to get the wine bottle, she turns to us and says, "are you guys wine drinkers?"
Is this now choose your own adventure?

Great update...i don't think i could ever talk my wife into something like this...I really don't understand why girls are so self conscious about their bodies. You are a very lucky man :thumbup:

I'm pleased to say evening 3 was no letdown. The jazz/wine/pool combo proved to be :moneybag: . After the wife's nap, we spent an hour or so in the pool before going back upstairs to get ready to go out. We knew we were going to hear a jazz band in a hip (more hip than we normally are) section of town, so Mrs. Karpis put on a slinky little top and tights and put her hair up in a ponytail. She looked like a college girl. :yes:Dinner, drinks, and dancing and then back to the B&B. Being veterans at this point, we wrapped in towels and headed to the hot tub. It was dark and at first I thought no one was in the pool, but then I saw the "rookie" couple from the first night over in the corner. Rookie wife was leaning up against the side of the pool with nothing on. We exchanged brief chit chat, which was the first time she had really chatted it up with us in the pool. Kinda like my wife, she had appeared to me to be a little out of her comfort zone. But they both had wine glasses on the edge of the pool, so I'm thinking she had let her guard down a little. So wife and I drop towels and ease into the hot tub. We brought down a few beers and were just content to sit in the bubbles for awhile. Wife was playful but still darting her eyes around back toward the windows of the B&B to make sure no one was watching. :stalker: We could hear the other couple whispering and giggling from time to time, and after about 15 minutes, I hear the rookies stirring and getting out of the pool. From where I was sitting, I couldn't see them well when they were in the pool but rookie wife climbed out in plain view. I didn't want to stare, but like I said earlier, she had nice chest hardware. I assumed at that point, she was going to grab her towel and head back to their room. But instead, she called back to her husband, who was still in the pool, and asked if there was anymore wine. He said there was and pointed to an ice bucket. As she's walking over to get the wine bottle, she turns to us and says, "are you guys wine drinkers?"
Nice work here. :thumbup:

What did she do with the bottle?

nice cliffhanger... I won't make any disparaging requests about your wife, so please describe the other woman's massive honkers in detail.

:lmao:
:cry:

I'm pleased to say evening 3 was no letdown. The jazz/wine/pool combo proved to be :moneybag: . After the wife's nap, we spent an hour or so in the pool before going back upstairs to get ready to go out. We knew we were going to hear a jazz band in a hip (more hip than we normally are) section of town, so Mrs. Karpis put on a slinky little top and tights and put her hair up in a ponytail. She looked like a college girl. :yes:

Being veterans at this point, we wrapped in towels and headed to the hot tub. It was dark and at first I thought no one was in the pool, but then I saw the "rookie" couple from the first night over in the corner. Rookie wife was leaning up against the side of the pool with nothing on. We exchanged brief chit chat, which was the first time she had really chatted it up with us in the pool. Kinda like my wife, she had appeared to me to be a little out of her comfort zone. But they both had wine glasses on the edge of the pool, so I'm thinking she had let her guard down a little.

So wife and I drop towels and ease into the hot tub. We brought down a few beers and were just content to sit in the bubbles for awhile. Wife was playful but still darting her eyes around back toward the windows of the B&B to make sure no one was watching. :stalker: We could hear the other couple whispering and giggling from time to time, and after about 15 minutes, I hear the rookies stirring and getting out of the pool. From where I was sitting, I couldn't see them well when they were in the pool but rookie wife climbed out in plain view. I didn't want to stare, but like I said earlier, she had nice chest hardware.

I assumed at that point, she was going to grab her towel and head back to their room. But instead, she called back to her husband, who was still in the pool, and asked if there was anymore wine. He said there was and pointed to an ice bucket. As she's walking over to get the wine bottle, she turns to us and says, "are you guys wine drinkers?"
If your answer is not a resounding "HELL YES!" here, I'm taking my :pickle: and going home...

What did she do with the bottle?
:lmao: I don't care if this thread is made up, I love it!

If your answer is not a resounding "HELL YES!" here, I'm taking my :pickle: and going home...
Patience, Herbert, patience. What kind of man would I be to turn down a glass of wine from a naked woman. ;)

Patience, Herbert, patience. What kind of man would I be to turn down a glass of wine from a naked woman. ;)
Well sir, the answer is that you wouldn't be any kind of man at all...

So you're OK donking your wife in public but you're not OK posting the name of the place on the remote chance that someone finds the thread that you've written under an alias.

"Are you guys wine drinkers?"

"We love a good glass of wine."

The question had caught me off guard considering I expected this naked stranger to grab her towel and dart into the shadows.

So at that moment, I'm still thinking they are on their way back to their room. So when rookie wife asks if we drink wine, I'm thinking she is going to offer us the rest of their bottle since they are turning in. That assumption would prove to be wrong.

So before I get ahead of myself, there's one mental snapshot I should share. The ice bucket with the bottle of wine is sitting on the edge of the pool. Rookie wife walks toward it with her back to us. Though I mentioned she was a little "thick," she was one of those gals with a smallish waist with wider hips and nice, heart-shaped ###. So she bends over just slightly to grab the bottle, and I get just a faint glimpse of...well, you know. :)

So back to the wine...she picks up the bottle and tells her husband to go get two more glasses.

:confused:

:mellow:

:shock:

The ice bucket with the bottle of wine is sitting on the edge of the pool. Rookie wife walks toward it with her back to us. Though I mentioned she was a little "thick," she was one of those gals with a smallish waist with wider hips and nice, heart-shaped ###. So she bends over just slightly to grab the bottle, and I get just a faint glimpse of...well, you know. :)
It's frank and beans?

So before I get ahead of myself, there's one mental snapshot I should share. The ice bucket with the bottle of wine is sitting on the edge of the pool. Rookie wife walks toward it with her back to us. Though I mentioned she was a little "thick," she was one of those gals with a smallish waist with wider hips and nice, heart-shaped ###. So she bends over just slightly to grab the bottle, and I get just a faint glimpse of...well, you know. :)
curtains or starfish?

Users who are viewing this thread