What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DYNASTY: Top 2013 College Prospects (2 Viewers)

How high could Eifert go? Possibly even to Cleveland at 6?What's the highest a TE has been drafted...Edit: Vernon Davis and Kellen Winslow both at #6...
Doubt Eifert sniffs the top 10; but next year Jenkins could go very, very early if his off-the-field suspension doesn't linger.
With the explosion in importance that the TE position is showing I don't know why you'd say that. He's very polished.
Because you traditionally need to be more than merely polished to be a top 10 overall pick at TE. You need to be really exceptional like Davis or Winslow. I'm not sure that the TE position has gotten that important, just yet.
I feel like he is exceptional personally. I see a lot of Jimmy Graham in his game. I could really see the Buc's picking him up.

i'd agree but looking at the teams in the top 10, they seem to have much more pressing needs than TE.
But teams don't always draft according to need.
true, but within the top 10 i think you can draft with need in mind as well as BPA. he's definitely cant miss talent in my eyes but it seems like a reach to take him in the top 10 with the other solid options at OL/DL in this draft. (considering the teams there)

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd agree but looking at the teams in the top 10, they seem to have much more pressing needs than TE.
true, but within the top 10 i think you can draft with need in mind as well as BPA. he's definitely cant miss talent in my eyes but it seems like a reach to take him in the top 10 with the other solid options at OL/DL in this draft. (considering the teams there)
That's why I said Cleveland. I doubt they're going to take an o-lineman and probably not defensive front 7 given their free agent moves.It'd be a slight reach, but I could see it. Pretty much any team between them and Tampa could use him.

That's why I said Cleveland. I doubt they're going to take an o-lineman and probably not defensive front 7 given their free agent moves.It'd be a slight reach, but I could see it. Pretty much any team between them and Tampa could use him.
good point. cleveland i could see, that would be an interesting fit. i don't see them passing up on millner if he's there though. tampa seems like an ideal pick too, but then that's outside the top 10.

'Faust said:
Video Link:

NFL draft stocks rising and falling

01:37 – Former NFL scout Daniel Jeremiah joins "NFL Total Access" to reveal which prospects' draft stocks are on the rise and which are on the decline.
He has Laundry Jones falling to the 4th round based on his pro day. He never should have been rated that high in the first place. I still don't understand what Kiper and Mcshay see in this guy.
Cracks me up that a guy who threw 2000+ passes in college and did a full workout at the combine might have his draft stock changed by his pro day. Unless his head spun round and he projectile vomited while chanting incantations or something, you pretty much knew what you were getting with Jones.

I thought this stat was interesting:

Marshall WR Aaron Dobson was credited with a drop percentage of zero on 92 targets, according to STATS Inc.Many thought highly of Dobson prior to the 2012 season, and part of that was likely due to his highlight reel catches. However, the Marshall receiver missed some time due to injury and didn't always make his presence felt when healthy. This statistic point out his consistency on catchable passes, however.

'Faust said:
Video Link:

01:37 – Former NFL scout Daniel Jeremiah joins "NFL Total Access" to reveal which prospects' draft stocks are on the rise and which are on the decline.
He has Laundry Jones falling to the 4th round based on his pro day. He never should have been rated that high in the first place. I still don't understand what Kiper and Mcshay see in this guy.
Cracks me up that a guy who threw 2000+ passes in college and did a full workout at the combine might have his draft stock changed by his pro day. Unless his head spun round and he projectile vomited while chanting incantations or something, you pretty much knew what you were getting with Jones.
I heard a GM (sorry don't remember which one) a few years back say that most years if they had to draft in Feb. the board is about 85% accuarate to what the final one is in April. He thinks that most teams would agree. Usually, a significant movement is caused by an injury or something the team learns about the player's personality or background that either better than or worse than expected. On occassion, there is a guy that just been missed or misevaluated but those are far more exceptions than rules. In other words, the fickleness that draft media reports on draft board movement is really a lot of fabrication to create excitement i.e. a story, when most combine performances and pro day results mean next to nothing on a player's final rating.

Another:

Among this year's draft-eligible receiver prospects with at least 100 targets in 2012, Louisiana Tech's Quinton Patton had the best (lowest) drop rate at 0.9 percent.Patton dropped just three balls among 158 senior-year targets. The best drop rate was actually posted by Marshall's Aaron Dobson, who had zero drops among 92 targets. Patton's percentage remains impressive for a 6-foot, 202-pound prospect who's drawn pre-draft comparisons to Indianapolis' Reggie Wayne.

I heard a GM (sorry don't remember which one) a few years back say that most years if they had to draft in Feb. the board is about 85% accuarate to what the final one is in April.
Makes a ton of sense. Unless there's a surprise at the combine or you find something wrong with his character or medical evals there's really no reason for him to move.I'd have guessed there were more surprises at the combine but that's probably just because I don't even try to guess at the measurables ahead of time where they're probably pretty good at it.

Russ Lande and Greg Cosell have Nassib as their top QB and now this:

Former NFL GM Charley Casserly believes Syracuse's Ryan Nassib is the second best prospect at his position."I like his arm strength and he has shown he can put the ball in tight spots," Casserly writes. "I have seen him make good decisions and spread the ball around in a pro-style offense. He possesses good touch on deep balls, too, displaying an ability to shuffle in the pocket and keep his eyes downfield to find the open target." Casserly went on to note he rates Nassib as a second rounder.Source: NFL.com

Geno Smith, Tavon Austin rise in 2013 NFL Draft Big Board 3.0

By Bucky Brooks

Analyst, NFL.com and NFL Network

The end of the pro day circuit signals the beginning of pre-draft meetings for most organizations around the league. Scouts convene at team facilities for the next few weeks to put the finishing touches on the draft board prior to April's event. Although a handful of private workouts and team visits will impact the final rankings, I thought it'd be a good time to reveal my latest Big Board heading into the final phase of the evaluation season for the 2013 NFL Draft.

What are your thoughts on the rankings? As always, feel free to provide feedback via Twitter (@BuckyBrooks).

NOTE: Big Board 2.0 rankings are listed parenthetically for contextual purposes.

1) Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan (Big Board 2.0 ranking: 1): Fisher has skyrocketed up draft charts around the league after stellar performances at the Senior Bowl and NFL Scouting Combine. With additional strong showings at his pro day and in private workouts, Fisher is making a compelling case to come off the board as the No. 1 overall pick.

2) Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M (2): Joeckel's lack of elite athleticism keeps him from occupying the top spot on the list. Otherwise, he is a technically sound player with outstanding skills and potential.

3) Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama (3): If offensive guards were valued at a premium, Warmack would be in the conversation as the potential No. 1 pick. He is a future Pro Bowler with a game that is solid in all aspects.

4) Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia (8): Smith's spectacular pro day solidified his standing as the top quarterback prospect in the 2013 class. He is a polished pocket passer with exceptional arm talent and underrated athleticism.

5) Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama (5): The premier cover corner in the draft displayed impressive speed and athleticism at the combine. Scouts are a little concerned about his hands and ball skills, but he has all of the tools to be a plug-and-play starter.

6) Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina (6): After witnessing Cooper's spectacular performance at UNC's Pro Day, I think he might be the most athletic big man in the draft. He impressed scouts with his agility, quickness and body control, while also showing the versatility to play guard or center as a pro.

7) Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma (7): The ultra-athletic Johnson has enjoyed a meteoric rise up the charts since the fall due to strong performances at the Senior Bowl and combine. He is a lock to come off the board as a top-10 pick, and flashes the skills to develop into an elite left tackle as a pro.

8) Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida (9): The buzz has been building around Floyd since scouts started closely examining his 2012 tape following his early entry. He is a versatile interior defender with outstanding skills, but his short arms (31 3/4 inches) could be problematic at the next level.

9) Dion Jordan, OLB, Oregon (10): The ultra-talented Jordan is a better athlete than football player at present, but that hasn't stopped scouts from raving about his potential as a disruptive force off the edge. He shows exceptional first-step quickness and burst, and displays a relentless motor pursuing the ball.

10) Ezekiel "Ziggy" Ansah, DE/OLB, BYU (12): It is amazing Ansah is considered a top-10 talent with less than a season of starting experience. However, scouts are captivated by his explosive first-step quickness, hand skills and motor. Few prospects can rival his energy, effort and athleticism, leading to his steady rise up the charts.

11) Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri (13): The more scouts study Richardson's game film, the more they love his ability and potential as a disruptive 3-technique (outside shade of offensive guard) in a 4-3 scheme.

12) Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia (14): The most athletic inside linebacker in the draft must still address character concerns (four-game suspension for failed drug tests and a recent DUI arrest) to solidify his standing in the top half of the first round.

13) Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia (4): A disappointing workout at Georgia's Pro Day raised red flags about Jones' speed, athleticism and explosiveness. Factor in his spinal stenosis condition and Jones' status as a top-10 pick is debatable at this point.

14) Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia (20): Austin has been the talk of the scouting community following his impressive performances at the combine and West Virginia's Pro Day. Scouts view him as a super explosive athlete with game-changing abilities as a hybrid offensive playmaker, which is why he is creeping closer to top-10 consideration.

15) Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU (11): Mingo might be the biggest "boom or bust" prospect in the draft. He tantalizes coaches with his athleticism and movement skills, but his meager production and questionable strength make it tough to project his impact potential as a pro.

16) Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah (16): A heart condition that prevented Lotulelei from working out in Indianapolis remains a concern, but evaluators love his explosiveness and short-area quickness. If he can obtain a clean bill of health from medical personnel at the combine "re-check" -- scheduled for April 5 and 6 in Indy -- Lotulelei's stock could rise again prior to the draft.

17) Keenan Allen, WR, Cal (15): A knee injury has prevented Allen from working out in front of scouts at the combine, but he will get his chance to answer questions about his speed and athleticism at his pro day on April 9. If he can post respectable times in the 40-yard dash and short shuttle, he could be the first receiver to come off the board.

18) Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina (28): There is a lot to like about Williams' game in terms of production and potential. He is not only a "hard hat and lunch pail guy" with a high motor, but scouts raved about his athleticism and work ethic following UNC's Pro Day.

19) Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State (21): Coaches and scouts have been raving about Rhodes' natural abilities as a press corner. They love his size/speed combination and the aggressiveness he displays in coverage. With his workout revealing a better athlete than many anticipated, he is going to come off the board relatively early on the draft's opening night.

20) Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M (18): Moore is one of the toughest evaluations in this year's draft. He was ultra-productive in the SEC, but his lack of elite athleticism and strength raise concerns about his ability to thrive as a pro.

21) Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee (17): Scouts have cooled on Patterson due to his limited major-college experience -- he only spent one year at Tennessee after a stellar JUCO career -- and unrefined route-running skills. He remains the top vertical receiver in the draft, but there are questions about his ability to develop into a legitimate No. 1 receiver in the NFL.

22) Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State (19): Werner bounced back from a so-so workout at the combine to put on an impressive showing at Florida State's Pro Day and solidify his grade as a mid-to-late first-round prospect.

23) D.J. Fluker, OT, Alabama (24): Right tackle prospects typically are not coveted at a premium, but several teams rate Fluker as a potential star on the edges in the right system. He excels at blowing defenders off the ball, yet possesses enough athleticism to hold up against credible rushing threats on passing downs.

24) Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas (25): Versatility is the key to Vaccaro's game. He has the capacity to fill a variety of roles in the back end, which makes up for his disappointing 40 time (4.63) at the combine.

25) Matt Barkley, QB, USC (22): Barkley didn't wow scouts with his performance at USC's Pro Day, but he displayed enough arm strength and accuracy to solidify his status as the No. 2 quarterback in the draft. Scheme fit certainly will play a role in his eventual draft slot, but he has the goods to be a quality starter in the NFL.

26) Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame (23)

27) Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame (27)

28) Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington (34)

29) Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford (30)

30) Margus Hunt, DE, SMU (40)

31) Eric Reid, S, LSU (38)

32) Matt Elam, S, Florida (26)

33) Kevin Minter, LB, LSU (29)

34) Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State (33)

35) Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State (31)

36) Robert Woods, WR, USC (35)

37) Eddie Lacy, RB, Alabama (47)

38) Kawann Short, DT, Purdue (36)

39) DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson (37)

40) Larry Warford, OG, Kentucky (39)

41) Mike Glennon, QB, N.C. State (43)

42) David Amerson, CB, N.C. State (46)

43) Alex Okafor, DE, Texas (42)

44) EJ Manuel, QB, Florida State (48)

45) Le'Veon Bell, RB, Michigan State (45)

46) Khaseem Greene, OLB, Rutgers (44)

47) Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU (32)

48) Quinton Patton, WR, Louisiana Tech (NR)

49) John Cyprien, S, Florida International (NR)

50) Justin Pugh, OG, Syracuse (NR)

I agree with a few of those, but these are some comparisons that I make off the top of my head:Eifert = Jeremy Shockey

Woods = Chris Carter

Allen = Julio Jones

Austin = Eric Metcalf

Bernard = Terry Allen

Lattimore = Robert Smith

Lacy = Marshawn Lynch
Are these really comparisons, or "best case upside projections"?
A little of both I suppose. More like snap judgements based on body type and playing style.

'Faust said:
Video Link:

His pro day isn't changing his draft stock. The teams always had him rated there. It's the guys that really don't know jack about what it takes to make a good pro in the NFL like Kyper and McShay who get wind of it and then move the guys up THEIR boards. The Kyper and McShay boards don't influence what the teams are going to do, it's the other way around.

A few from Rotoworld:

72 of West Virginia WR Stedman Bailey's 114 receptions in 2012 resulted in a first down or touchdown.STATS Inc. calls these "clutch receptions," and Bailey leads the draft eligible receiver group on 148 targets. A favorite of Geno Smith in the red zone, Bailey has a knack for coming up with big catches in important situations. We absolutely love his game and consider him a second-round talent.Source: John Pollard on Twitter
ESPN's Adam Schefter has no doubts that USC QB Matt Barkley will be a first-round pick.Schefter did note that it will be "a bit more challenging to be the first quarterback off the board." We find a hard time putting Barkley in the first-round with how teams are currently slotted, but draft day trades could certainly change that. Schefter has now all but guaranteed Barkley and Te'o as first-round picks.Source: ESPN
Missouri WR T.J. Moe will visit the Rams in early April.Moe is strictly a slot receiver prospect, and although he isn't the fastest player in a straight-line, the Missouri product is very quick and decisive in his cuts. He will be available int he later rounds. Moe does not count against the Rams 30 in-house visits, since he is a local product.Source: Jim Thomas on Twitter

from Rotoworld:

Clemson WR DeAndre Hopkins did not make ESPN's Mel Kiper's top five players at the position.
Kiper's rankings at the position go as follows: Tavon Austin, Cordarrelle Patterson, Justin Hunter, Keenan Allen, and Quinton Patton. We think Hopkins has an excellent shot at being a first-round pick due to his consistency and strong hands at the catch point. His unassuming style is similar to Roddy White's.

Source: ESPN

I agree with a few of those, but these are some comparisons that I make off the top of my head:Eifert = Jeremy Shockey

Woods = Chris Carter

Allen = Julio Jones

Austin = Eric Metcalf

Bernard = Terry Allen

Lattimore = Robert Smith

Lacy = Marshawn Lynch
I see most of those but wasn't Robert Smith a pure speed back who didn't do much else? Also Allen isn't a speed guy at all like Julio. Couple of really strange comparisons there.

Woods = Chris Carter

Allen = Julio Jones

Austin = Eric Metcalf

Bernard = Terry Allen

Lattimore = Robert Smith

Lacy = Marshawn Lynch
I see most of those but wasn't Robert Smith a pure speed back who didn't do much else? Also Allen isn't a speed guy at all like Julio. Couple of really strange comparisons there.
Robert Smith was more than a pure speed back. But Lattimore runs a bit more upright, like Smith, than what I would normally see in a "power" back like he's considered to be. Maybe Eddie George then?

The Allen/Jones comparison was more one of body size and control.

Like I said, they were snap comparisons.

NFL draft prospects face difficult stay-or-go decisions in college

By Albert Breer

Reporter, NFL.com and NFL Network

The goal was to look at how premier underclassmen returning to school can hurt or help themselves with an extra season of college football. The backdrop was Matt Barkley's situation. Little did I know, it really shouldn't have been.

"I don't think Barkley really hurt himself," an AFC college scouting director said, assessing the quarterback's decision to return to USC for his senior year. "He was the same guy last year. He didn't start falling in October, no matter where he was on everyone's 'big board' in December. I looked at Barkley (after his junior year) and I thought he was a backup quarterback. I told people, 'I'm not sold.' And it was the same thing this year. In the end, I don't think he hurt himself."

A second AFC college director reached Sunday afternoon wasn't quite as direct in his assessment -- his contention was Barkley simply didn't capitalize on the chance to ascend to the top of a weak quarterback class -- but agreed in general terms that Barkley's stock really wasn't impacted all that much.

"Sometimes, kids should strike when the iron's hot, when their team's had a good season and they had good personnel around them," the second personnel man said. "In Barkley's case, we weren't that high on him this summer. Based on his junior tape, he was a second-rounder for us anyway. That's his talent. Coming back, you could argue that, with less quarterbacks this year, he should've rose to the top."

The public perception of what happened to Barkley is endemic to the divide between lines of thinking outside team facilities and inside them. In many cases, when you hear a player is "rising up draft boards," it's simply the rest of us catching up to what the decision-makers really think. And in a case like Barkley's, a high-profile athlete's ebbs and flows are much sharper in the court of public opinion than they are where it really counts.

But that doesn't mean these decisions aren't impactful. It's something Texas A&M offensive tackle Jake Matthews, Michigan offensive tackle Taylor Lewan, Alabama linebacker C.J. Mosley and UCLA linebacker Anthony Barr had to weigh before opting to stay in school for the 2013 season, rather than turning pro.

So, with the help of a handful of evaluators, here are examples from this year's class of guys who helped themselves, and others who might have been better off going to the NFL last year:

Bull Market
Dion Jordan, OLB, Oregon: He put his name in for evaluation last year, and the board told him he was likely a second- or third-round prospect. Scouts saw him as a potentially dominant pass rusher then, but the Ducks used him in myriad ways. This year, Oregon rushed him more. And Jordan played his way into the top 10.

Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah: The Utes' stud still hasn't shaken the tag some evaluators have ascribed to him -- that he'll be a two-down player in the league. But by coming back for his senior year, he showed more consistency in his play, which is important for big men going high in the draft.

Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri: In the 2011 campaign, the disruptive interior lineman flashed outstanding athleticism as a rotational guy and rated as a possible third-round prospect. He returned, showed more hustle in 2012, won battles against the SEC's best guards, and now is a first-round lock.

Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia: Most believe Smith would've been no better than the fifth quarterback off the board in the very strong crop of 2012. Clubs have compared him to Ryan Tannehill physically, and he could wind up going even higher than Tannehill's No. 8 draft slot.

Manti Te'o, LB, Notre Dame: This one, obviously, is tricky. Te'o proved himself to be capable of leading a high-end defense, showed big-play ability, and got himself in NFL shape. All of that was great, of course, until the wheels came off in January. But from an on-field standpoint, he helped himself.

Hugh Thornton, OT, Illinois: Thornton put his name in last year and was rated as a fifth-round guard. He came back, played left tackle as a senior, and answered a lot of the questions NFL folks had on him. Now, Thornton's seen as a versatile third-round prospect.

Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington: After a lackluster junior year, Trufant flirted with the idea of leaving, then decided against it. And he got better. And bigger. Playing at 175 pounds in 2011, he got into the high 180s last fall and positioned himself to prove his physical prowess to clubs this spring.

Larry Warford, G, Kentucky: The risk when guys return is that their play will level off and set a ceiling. Warford's an example of the flip side. His consistently ascending performance the past two years has NFL folks wanting to see more. Staying also allowed him to get to the Senior Bowl, where he shined.

Chance Warmack, G, Alabama: The story goes that Nick Saban told Warmack last year he was getting split opinions on whether he was a first- or second-round pick. So Warmack stayed. He got better -- and more consistent -- and went from being a borderline first-rounder to a top-15 pick.

Bear Market
Montee Ball, RB, Wisconsin: It's not that Ball really hurt himself -- although the concussion questions won't help -- as much as he didn't assert himself as the top back in a weak class. Tailbacks need to keep moving forward, otherwise they're seen, as Ball was, as simply burning more tread on their tires.

Landry Jones, QB, Oklahoma: When Jones burst on to the scene first as an injury replacement for Sam Bradford in 2009, and then as a full-time starter in 2010, his tools tantalized scouts. But the more they've seen, the more questions have arisen, particularly ones about his ability to stand in and take a hit.

T.J. McDonald, S, USC: After a big junior year, he was grouped with Barkley and Matt Kalil as Trojan underclassmen with decisions to make. McDonald was deployed differently in 2012, the defense collapsed, and where he was a prospective first-rounder, he's now a bit lost in a crowded safety group.

Shawn Williams, S, Georgia: Like McDonald, Williams might have benefitted from being a part of a much thinner safety class in '12. As it was, he didn't stand out like many expected he would as a Bulldog senior, and now could be there (with McDonald) in the third round.

Tyler Wilson, QB, Arkansas: Maybe the best example of the "shoulda struck when the iron was hot" guy. Wilson lost his top three receivers from 2012, then the Bobby Petrino incident happened and the team melted down. And while Wilson showed tremendous toughness hanging in, his weaknesses were exposed.

Follow Albert Breer on Twitter @AlbertBreer

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...smith-says-negative-scouting-report-is-untrue

Geno Smith says negative scouting report is untrue
Video Link:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-netwo...2000000156809/Geno-Smith-criticism-Is-it-fair

Geno Smith criticism: Is it fair?
05:20 – Are the recent criticisms of West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith warranted? The "Path to the Draft" crew debates.
And two from Rotoworld:

West Virginia HC Dana Holgorsen tweeted that Geno Smith is "the hardest practicing QB and most gifted student of the game I've coached."
The tweet is certainly timely, after PFW's Nolan Nawrocki tore apart Geno's work ethic and study habits, among other things, in his evaluation of the quarterback. The West Virginia pocket has a bit of Kobe Bryant to him, in terms of attitude and demeanor, however Holgorsen's comments back up others'.

Source: Dana Holgorsen on Twitter
CBS Sports' Bruce Feldman tweeted that the "work ethic knock" on West Virginia QB Geno Smith is "total BS."
"He spent more hours in WVU (football building) after midnight than the custodial crew," Feldman added. This comes a day after Geno's work habits and leadership abilities were severely questioned by Pro Football Weekly's Nolan Nawrocki. We've only read positive things about Geno's off-field study habits.

Source: Bruce Feldman on Twitter

Geno Smith says negative scouting report is untrue Video Link:

Geno Smith criticism: Is it fair?
>05:20 – Are the recent criticisms of West Virginia quarterback Geno Smith warranted? The "Path to the Draft" crew debates.
And two from Rotoworld:

West Virginia HC Dana Holgorsen tweeted that Geno Smith is "the hardest practicing QB and most gifted student of the game I've coached."
The tweet is certainly timely, after PFW's Nolan Nawrocki tore apart Geno's work ethic and study habits, among other things, in his evaluation of the quarterback. The West Virginia pocket has a bit of Kobe Bryant to him, in terms of attitude and demeanor, however Holgorsen's comments back up others'.

Source: Dana Holgorsen on Twitter
CBS Sports' Bruce Feldman tweeted that the "work ethic knock" on West Virginia QB Geno Smith is "total BS."
"He spent more hours in WVU (football building) after midnight than the custodial crew," Feldman added. This comes a day after Geno's work habits and leadership abilities were severely questioned by Pro Football Weekly's Nolan Nawrocki. We've only read positive things about Geno's off-field study habits.

Source: Bruce Feldman on Twitter
Guy works hard. The bad work ethic scouting report is crap. Good to see others call it out.

I question the work ethic of the people who run profootballweekly...that site is barely updating news and its rumor monger columns at all.
Yeah I've noticed that as well. Go there daily and pretty much all they have is "Team Needs". Nothing current. Not going to bother soon. I was a longtime subscriber to the paper back in the day before they laid the innerweb tubes. Got all my draft info from that paper. It's a pale reflection of what it was, barely anything interesting anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread