What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo (1 Viewer)

Called her on my way to class around 1930. Here's our convo from memory.

Her: Hey #16. What's up?

#16: Not much just get ready for my trip. How are you?

Her: Good.

#16: I'm going to be in Hawaii this weekend, but I wanted to see if you want to meet for drinks next Thursday.

Her: Where?

#16: [speakeasy type bar]. Have you been there before?

Her: Yah. They don't let large groups in and they try to keep everyone quiet. It's more of a date place.

#16: [caught off guard] Ah. One of the trainers at the gym I go works there as a bartender and he said I should check it out. So it's not crackin'?

Her: No, not really.

#16: Oh ok.

Her: If you do something else just let me know.

#16: Ok. Talk to you later.

So yah. Looks like I overplayed my lack of interest, I wasn't direct enough that I wanted to take her on a date, or she's plays games. Who knows.

I'll send her a text next time I'm in the area, but on to the next one.

ETA: Any type of play here with her?
You generally played this whole chick wrong, but you not being able to counter her when she said the bold part doomed you.You could've played it off as if one or two friends will join you (surely I don't need to tell you what to do so that you eventually are alone w/ her?) at this place. You let her know some particular interesting detail about this stupid bar and you insist on checking this place out.... with her and your friends. Anything to get her out and potentially alone w/ her.

Stick to the text game, you aren't fast enough on your feet for the phone game at this point.
Care to explain and help a brother out? Also, I agree not being able to talk myself out of that one was tough.

#16: I'm going to be in Hawaii this weekend, but I wanted to see if you want to meet for drinks next Thursday.

Her: Yah. They don't let large groups in and they try to keep everyone quiet. It's more of a date place.

#16: [caught off guard] Ah. One of the trainers at the gym I go works there as a bartender and he said I should check it out. So it's not crackin'?

So yah. Looks like I overplayed my lack of interest, I wasn't direct enough that I wanted to take her on a date, or she's plays games. Who knows.

You generally played this whole chick wrong, but you not being able to counter her when she said the bold part doomed you.You could've played it off as if one or two friends will join you (surely I don't need to tell you what to do so that you eventually are alone w/ her?) at this place. You let her know some particular interesting detail about this stupid bar and you insist on checking this place out.... with her and your friends. Anything to get her out and potentially alone w/ her.

Stick to the text game, you aren't fast enough on your feet for the phone game at this point.
Care to explain and help a brother out? Also, I agree not being able to talk myself out of that one was tough.
When she said it was more of a date place, you should have said something along the lines of.... "and what's wrong with that?" At least the cards would be on the table then. If she flat out said "uh, no... I don't think so," then you could have responded with "OK, whatever.. you c--k teasing whore !", deleted her number, then called your old friend that is into her and told him she gives toothy head and has a rim-job fetish. If she said.. "Well, I guess there isn't anything wrong with that..." then you tell her you'll meet her there at 7 PM and you have your date.

You need to stop making every female aware of your gym membership. It reeks of overcompensation.

Last edited by a moderator:

When she said it was more of a date place, you should have said something along the lines of.... "and what's wrong with that?"
:goodposting: Always make them work.

Called her on my way to class around 1930. Here's our convo from memory.Her: Hey #16. What's up?#16: Not much just get ready for my trip. How are you?Her: Good.#16: I'm going to be in Hawaii this weekend, but I wanted to see if you want to meet for drinks next Thursday.Her: Where?#16: [speakeasy type bar]. Have you been there before?Her: Yah. They don't let large groups in and they try to keep everyone quiet. It's more of a date place.#16: [caught off guard] Ah. One of the trainers at the gym I go works there as a bartender and he said I should check it out. So it's not crackin'?Her: No, not really.#16: Oh ok.Her: If you do something else just let me know.#16: Ok. Talk to you later.So yah. Looks like I overplayed my lack of interest, I wasn't direct enough that I wanted to take her on a date, or she's plays games. Who knows. I'll send her a text next time I'm in the area, but on to the next one. ETA: Any type of play here with her?
Your lack of game is painful :wall: . Why didn't you tell her that it was a starting point and that you were open to trying several places that night? Adds a bit of mystery to the night and could ultimately end up in a drunken stupor requiring the purchase of a hotel room in the city for the night. Be spontaneous, girls like it. Don’t use words like “crackin” and try to act like you are doing her the favor of spending time with her. Believe me, girls will complain about how there are no nice guys in the world then hook up with the ##### head case because they will be able to change them (see your ex and her new bed buddy). You are done with this one, don’t call/text/fb her anymore. There are two ways to play this: 1). If she texts or fb you take a few days to get back to her. If you happen to run into her at a bar treat her as though you don’t know her. This is probably your only chance to have to hook up with her. 2). Use her as a resource. Have her as an “in” with her friends. She obviously is not interested in you so move on to the talent pool that she is acquainted with.

Believe me I know I need some work. That's why I keeping posting here. All your suggestions have been noted and can be accessed for future reference.

When she said it was more of a date place, you should have said something along the lines of.... "and what's wrong with that?" At least the cards would be on the table then. If she flat out said "uh, no... I don't think so," then you could have responded with "OK, whatever.. you c--k teasing whore !", deleted her number, then called your old friend that is into her and told him she gives toothy head and has a rim-job fetish. If she said.. "Well, I guess there isn't anything wrong with that..." then you tell her you'll meet her there at 7 PM and you have your date.
This was the play. Need to be able to quickly adapt.

"That's a date place."

"Yep. So I'll meet you there at 7?"

If she says no, make a joke and say ok, talk to you later. Who cares? The chick is one of a million. Moving on.

"That's a date place."

If she says no, make a joke and say ok, talk to you later. Who cares? The chick is one of a million. Moving on.
:goodposting:

:lmao:

Agreed. Wish I would have thought of the "So what?" line.

Just landed in HI. Old people should be barred from using the overhead bins.

FAIL. Yet again. You blew it at the bar. Women like to be chased. Your lack of perceived interest sunk you. Perhaps next time try picking up the phone and just calling a girl and asking her out. All this drinking, showing your dance moves just doesn't beat putting your self out there and asking a girl out and perhaps getting rejected. Problem with today's women is they've been tought that they are exactly the same men. Wrong. Women are different and need to be treated as such. Ask them out. Tell them they smell nice. Give it a shot.

It is?? Ah ####! Does that mean i just asked you out on a date?? $$$

Other guys here have covered it, but it's generally that you have zero comebacks for anything she says. This is doubly bad for you because you are 5'6 .Look, being short isn't a big deal, but you have to DOMINATE in some other way if you can't do it via height or good looks or money.

Didn't you have a old man (or some other "father" figure) to teach you none of this #### when you were young?

'Iron_Far said:

Other guys here have covered it, but it's generally that you have zero comebacks for anything she says. This is doubly bad for you because you are 5'6 .Look, being short isn't a big deal, but you have to DOMINATE in some other way if you can't do it via height or good looks or money.

Didn't you have a old man (or some other "father" figure) to teach you none of this #### when you were young?
It's all a learning process. I think part of my loss for words was that I was never expecting rejection as a possibility with her so I didn't even have any back up material floating around at the time of the call. However, now that I've gone through this I have a few simple lines/general idea of what to say next time a rejection of this type comes into play. Good thing there's tons of other girls out there. I still plan to give this one one more go. I'll lay cool for now, wait until she invites me somewhere or the next time I'm out again in her area, and see if I can extract her from where ever we are for some alone time.

Short little wrap up from my trip to Hawaii.

It was a fun trip. Did the HI thing: relaxing at the beach, jumping off cliffs, swimming, hiking, etc. Each of us had gone to Hawaii before so we didn't care to do much of the tourist stuff. Just vacationing to have a good time. The lady front didn't go as well as we expected maybe it was because we stayed in Waikiki but seemed like every decent girl was a Japanese tourist who spoke no Engrish or had a boyfriend/married. My ace in the hole for the trip was to meet up with an old college friend, who I hadn't seen for about 7 years now, but through Facebook knew she just got out of a long term relationship too. We were always flirty but had never hooked up in college since she had a boyfriend her freshman year (though I hooked up with her roommate) and by the time she was single year 2, I was with the "ex" already. Prior to HI we had agreed to meet up and hang out.

Thursday we went to a luau (crappy one Hilton Village Starlight Luau) and I kid you not there were no single ladies there... well except for a group of 3 women from some type of Middle Eastern or African country where their skin tone looked grayish and really not attractive at all. I called my lady friend from college who was living out there now, but she was calling it a night since she had work the next morning. My friends and I ended up bar hopping. The first place we went to was the Shack around 1030 and there we met 3 ladies that were below our typical standards and to make matters worse they had thick Filipino accents. We talked enough to get their numbers and after that we left to go to another bar since the night was still young. Then we met a friend at a hostess bar (where girls hang out with you and they get a cut of the shots you buy) and hung out there for a bit. I got one of the hostesses phone numbers (a beautiful 1/2 Vietnamese, 1/2 french chick) so we could hang out the next day and also added her to Facebook. The women there were hot but of course they're just using you for money.

After that we headed to another club, where I almost got into a fight because some punk felt like picking one. I was making my way to the dance floor and as is known it happen when it gets kind of cramped, we bumped shoulders. Apparently he took offense when I said, "Excuse me," and started mouthing off as he glared and sized me up. Dude was about 5'8" and of average build. I stood my ground, puffed my chest, and maintained eye contact while not saying a word and letting him run his mouth. Eventually, he got the point I wouldn't back down and he left. Had a good time at the club, but no luck getting ladies to go back to our hotel with us.

So around 0400 Thursday Night, my friend calls the 3 FOB girls we met at the first bar. They were still up and we met them at their hotel room. Unfortunately, nothing happened. These girls weren't drunk enough and being FOBs, I knew they were too prude to have an orgy with 3 guys so I went to sleep in one of the chick's bed. I figured if something goes down, I'd be in her bed so I would be ready, and if not I get some sleep. My buddies then wasted the next hour trying to move the action, but all these girls wanted was attention.

The next day, we drove around the island to North Shore. We had planned to relax on the beach and pick up ladies there, but the weather was terrible switching between sunshine and rain every 30 minutes which just led to people leaving and never really settling. So we ended up jumping off the cliff a couple of times, hiked the trail to the waterfall, and then grabbed some Giovanni's to grub on. I never used the hostess bar girl's number because I thought she had de-friended me from Facebook when I went to look that morning, but once I got back home and checked on my laptop, she never did. (DOH!) That night we went to First Friday's (block party type thing) and then headed to a club. I texted the college friend who recommended this club, but she never replied. The club was fun, but no dice with the ladies.

Saturday rolls around. We did Diamond Head, relaxed on the beach, and then watched the Mosley and Mayweather fight at Giovanni Pastrami. The waitress there were smokin and talked to a few of them and invited them out to the club where we would be having bottle service. After, the fight we went back to our place to take a nap before partying. My college friend was finally going out and she was taking her 3 lady friends with us. The 3 FOB girls from the first night also contacted us, but we decided we'd see what tonight brought before we contacted them. We went to my college friend's place before the club and finished off a 750 Ciroc and 1/2 of a Captain Morgan. My lady friend from college was looking especially good, much better than before because while she was skinny then, she now had that toned/athletic build going. While we were drinking she and my friend left to meet a buddy outside. When he came back he gave me intel and told me that she had a BF (weird b/c her Facebook was clean). Oh well. So I turned my attention to her friends which were not bad themselves. Eventually we head to the club, get our bottle service, and the drinks and ladies started flowing.

After a while, I noticed my lady friend from college dancing fairly provocatively with some of the guys from our group. It looked like fun so what the hell. I waited for her to be free and then we started dancing, but this time her proximity to me was a lot closer than with my buddies. We were body to body and while normally a guy just has his hands on the ladies hips, we were dancing with our hands intertwined. I don't know who initiated it but that's how it went down. While we were dancing we were just catching up on life and having a good time. I eventually slip the line, "So how will you BF feel about you dancing like this with me?" and she replied, "We're not really going out. He lives in Florida, so yah." Green light! So with this in mind, we dance for a little bit longer. I've been thinking for a while how to transition once I get a girl groovin on the dance floor since we all know that's what I've stalled. I figured what the heck, so I used my hand and lifted her hair off of her shoulder and gave her a kiss and nibble on the neck. She then swept all her hair to the other side, offering up her neck, and I gave her a few more kisses on the neck until I reached her ear/jawline. After that I told her we should get some fresh air so we went outside and sat on a bench in the corner. I asked her to sit on my lap, she did, and then while she was talking, I went for her neck again but this time I didn't stop at the jawline and I lightly guided her face to mine and we started making out. So we make out for about 5 minutes until one of her lady friend passes by and makes her presence known. The rest of the night her and I just dance and flirt. I suggested we go to her place, but she didn't want to leave her friends that were there with us (who happen to be her roommates as well). We all grab something to eat, drop the ladies off at their apartment, and we head off.

This was around 0600 Sunday morning now and my buddies were desperate so they call the 3 FOB chicks again. They don't pick up after the first call, but about 10 minutes later they call back. My first friend starts talking and trying to sweet talk the ladies. I'm taking a dump and satisfied with making out with my lady friend so I'm ambivalent to where this went. My other friend becomes impatient with the games our buddy is playing with the girls so he takes the phone and tells the ladies: "It's our last night here and we have a flight early tomorrow morning. Do you guys want to ####?"

There is silence on the other line. Then the ladies start talking in Tagalog. My buddy can't understand, so he knocks on the bathroom door where I'm taking a dump, and gives me the phone. I hear the ladies basically discussing if they should do it. One says she has a boyfriend and one tells her, but this guy is cuter. Eventually, they come to a decision, the Tagalog stops, and in that annoying FOB accent she says, "Come over." So my buddies oblige and the 3 FOBs, who I had thought were too prude to have an orgy, were very much down that night (they had 3 separate beds and no swapping occurred).

Now I know I said the lady front didn't go as well as expected and we all did bang, but these girls were rough. Maybe because we are Filipino, but having to bang unattractive immigrants from our parents place of birth was not something we are very proud of. I showed my GB a picture of the chicks and he just laughed. Oh well. It's a story. As for my lady friend from college, we'll see what happens. She'll be moving back from Hawaii next week back to her college on the mainland (she was just in HI for internship) and then she graduates at at the end of the month. Before moving back home to the Bay Area she's taking a trip to South America with her BF from Florida. I told her to give me a call when she gets back to the Bay, so we'll see what happens.

Overall, the trip was a blast. Just wish we could have stayed a day longer.

After that we headed to another club, where I almost got into a fight because some punk felt like picking one. I was making my way to the dance floor and as is known it happen when it gets kind of cramped, we bumped shoulders. Apparently he took offense when I said, "Excuse me," and started mouthing off as he glared and sized me up. Dude was about 5'8" and of average build. I stood my ground, puffed my chest, and maintained eye contact while not saying a word and letting him run his mouth.
Sorry, 16, but this confrontation had to be funny as hell for the onlookers.Edit: Glad to hear you had a good time and the trip had a happy ending.

Google is my friend

FOB - Fresh Off the Boat (to me it means Free or Freight on Board)

Tagalog - an actual language in the Philippines. I figured it was some dopey teen-age computer speak or something.

I'm taking a dump and satisfied with making out with my lady friend so I'm ambivalent to where this went.
:lmao:Questions :1) Did you bang one of the FOBs or did just your buddies engage?2) WTF is an FOB?3) WTF is Tagalog?
1) I banged though I just got mine. Didn't really care about pleasuring her. Got a beej, she rode me for a bit, thrusted for about 2 minutes and blew my load. I was tired, drunk, and these girls were really unattractive. Like good thing this is a message board or else it would be all bad.

I'm taking a dump and satisfied with making out with my lady friend so I'm ambivalent to where this went.
:lmao:Questions :1) Did you bang one of the FOBs or did just your buddies engage?2) WTF is an FOB?3) WTF is Tagalog?
1) I banged though I just got mine. Didn't really care about pleasuring her. Got a beej, she rode me for a bit, thrusted for about 2 minutes and blew my load. I was tired, drunk, and these girls were really unattractive. Like good thing this is a message board or else it would be all bad.
:hifive:Can we get pics?

Kind of like married sex, only in that case there would have been no beej.

BLASPHEMY!!!!111:scared:

BTW, No. 16, you're doing fine. You got laid on vacation, had some prospects, etc. You just gotta be more direct.

"That's a date place."

:goodposting: Her response suggests she didn't want to date you (because, if she did, she'd love the fact you suggested a date place) so you may as well save face and be direct about it.

Didn't take any while doing the deed. They did send us a pic of them copying a picture we took on the trip. Running errands right now, but I'll post it up on :e: later. Just so you guys can see these chicks.

Didn't take any while doing the deed. They did send us a pic of them copying a picture we took on the trip. Running errands right now, but I'll post it up on :e: later. Just so you guys can see these chicks.
I just meant pics of the girls, I don't need to see any action shots of you balls-deep in this wildebeest. I'm not as coarse as some of these caged animals around here.

:lmao: Questions :

1) Did you bang one of the FOBs or did just your buddies engage?

2) WTF is an FOB?

3) WTF is Tagalog?
:hifive: Can we get pics?
What is this?

:lmao: Questions :

1) Did you bang one of the FOBs or did just your buddies engage?

2) WTF is an FOB?

3) WTF is Tagalog?
:hifive: Can we get pics?
What is this?
Smaller, uncensored version of footballguys. establishedboarddotcom/forum

good man

I wonder if somewhere out there on the innernets, the gal has posted her version of what went down. It's probably unflattering to our boy.

Here's my take from a female POV...When she said the thing about it being a date place, I think she was trying to feel you out...get a solid reading from you if you're into her like that. Partly because you look at dating like a game obviously ('playing' lack of interest). You are not easy to read.

She wasn't dismissing the idea of going on a date with you, she was feeling out your intentions.

You left the conversation in a curt way. I'm guessing because you were slightly stung by what you perceived as rejection. I don't know if you two typically have conversations end on short note like that, but if not, be careful with that...if you do talk with this girl again.

And you wouldn't take down some sweet 150# cute milk maid? Those girls are rough. But i am Proud of you for finally getting after it with a wildebeest. Onwards and upward my friend!

You seriously need to read Roosh V's stuff. I even bought his books "Bang" and "Day Bang" for fun and to support the dude. I'm married and think it's good stuff for single guys. I like where you're going since you blocked the texts and started focusing on yourself. Now it's time to learn like a jedi and unlearn all your bad habits.
This ^ is not getting enough attention. Click the link. If you don't learn something. And you will learn a lot. At least its funny. Read the blog, if not the books. Less talking...More F#@%ing!

I adapted this quote delivered by cousin. Originally, applied to my "cool" almost fighting but mostly arguing and staring stories. Similar to your center of the ring weigh-in stare down at the club.

He said, "Less talking...More punching!"

I promptly was in 6 legit fights in the following 2 months. I was in a dark place. Dished it out. And ate some too.

More power to you. Nice to see you are coming along. Fellas, you are doing an admirable job.

Was expecting a lot worse.
That's about as low as I'd go.
Problem identified.You're too picky and high maintenance. My game is probably worse than yours, but if you think you are going to gain experience trying to nail only HOT ###, you are gonna be left in the dust often. Try "settling" gain the experience these guys are trying to instill in you, then when the HOT chicks you are after throw something your way, you will be ready.

Users who are viewing this thread