Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 63.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • fantasycurse42

    3538

  • stbugs

    3404

  • BassNBrew

    3274

  • Capella

    2072

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to time bottoms is very hard. If you believe in the company long term I feel this price is a very strong entry point long term. Set it and forget for a while. When it doubles....take your

I will make a wager. If this stock hits $420.69 before this earnings call on March 31st, I will pass out 100 FBG subscriptions to the gents in the stock thread.

sponks

Just now, Nigel said:

Still relatively small company, unbelievable technology (for example, pour some metal into their 3D printers and they spit out high-performance car parts) with limitless applications across many industries, and a bunch of legit partners/investors. From their website after Ford recently invested $65M in them:

The Ford Motor Company joins a portfolio of strategic partners and investors, including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Future Fund, GV (formerly Google Ventures), GE Ventures, BMW iVentures, Techtronic Industries (TTI), Lowe’s, Lux Capital, Vertex Ventures, Moonrise Venture Partners, DCVC Opportunity, Tyche, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Shenzhen Capital Group (SCGC), Saudi Aramco, and 3D printing leader Stratasys.

Like it, in at $29

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Still relatively small company, unbelievable technology (for example, pour some metal into their 3D printers and they spit out high-performance car parts) with limitless applications across many industries, and a bunch of legit partners/investors. From their website after Ford recently invested $65M in them:

The Ford Motor Company joins a portfolio of strategic partners and investors, including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Future Fund, GV (formerly Google Ventures), GE Ventures, BMW iVentures, Techtronic Industries (TTI), Lowe’s, Lux Capital, Vertex Ventures, Moonrise Venture Partners, DCVC Opportunity, Tyche, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Shenzhen Capital Group (SCGC), Saudi Aramco, and 3D printing leader Stratasys.

Makes more sense than other stuff I've been buying. IN

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, beef said:

I was waiting to make some moves in my IRA, but then CNBC had to have Cathie Wood on and she always gets me excited in many ways.  Added to ARKW, ARKF, ARKG, and in MOON (non-Wood, but last 3 months = wood)  

LOL, I have no idea what she looks like. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Still relatively small company, unbelievable technology (for example, pour some metal into their 3D printers and they spit out high-performance car parts) with limitless applications across many industries, and a bunch of legit partners/investors. From their website after Ford recently invested $65M in them:

The Ford Motor Company joins a portfolio of strategic partners and investors, including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Future Fund, GV (formerly Google Ventures), GE Ventures, BMW iVentures, Techtronic Industries (TTI), Lowe’s, Lux Capital, Vertex Ventures, Moonrise Venture Partners, DCVC Opportunity, Tyche, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Shenzhen Capital Group (SCGC), Saudi Aramco, and 3D printing leader Stratasys.

Thanks for the info. In!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ConstruxBoy said:

LOL, I have no idea what she looks like. 

She's like 65, but something oddly, nerdy, milfie gilfie hot about her.  

 

 

Edited by beef
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

What started off nasty ended up not being too awful. Going to be down about .38% on the day.

Locked in profits in BTC related stuff and am now on the patented @Todemfree role along with CCIV 

Lately it seems like these just continue to go up after I sell but don’t get greedy and have discipline is good I guess.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The General said:

What started off nasty ended up not being too awful. Going to be down about .38% on the day.

Locked in profits in BTC related stuff and am now on the patented @Todemfree role along with CCIV 

Lately it seems like these just continue to go up after I sell but don’t get greedy and have discipline is good I guess.

Yeah, I'm down 1.5% today. Started at 2.5% earlier. 

 

APPN, SHOP, ZM, FVRR, and SE all took a beaten for me today.  Those 5 have done really well overall though and I'm not worried one bit about which direction they'll go in general. 

Edited by Swaymoney
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The General said:

What started off nasty ended up not being too awful. Going to be down about .38% on the day.

Locked in profits in BTC related stuff and am now on the patented @Todemfree role along with CCIV 

Lately it seems like these just continue to go up after I sell but don’t get greedy and have discipline is good I guess.

My lord, DMGGF was up 40% today.  Wow.  

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rick6668 said:

Best day yet, up 3.4%.  Remind me of this when a bad day comes.

Leading the way MOGO, MARA and GBTC, with a little help from EHVVF and VZ.

Congrats.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Just picked some up at $27.05.  Have another order set for $26.51

My gut says that the "stock expiry dip" is going to be less than expected and we don't go down much from here.

But I'm probably going to set a super low buy order just in case. Maybe in the 24-25 range.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Worm said:

My gut says that the "stock expiry dip" is going to be less than expected and we don't go down much from here.

But I'm probably going to set a super low buy order just in case. Maybe in the 24-25 range.

That's tomorrow am, yes?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nick Vermeil said:

Thinking about taking RIOT off the table, but it has been incredible.  

Such a rush.  I've bought and sold this 3 times in the past week and a half.  Bought at 26 sold at 40.  Bought back in at 37 sold yesterday at $58.  Realized the errors of my ways and bought back in this morning at $69.  It's a wild ride that I realized I'm not ready to hop off.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pipes said:

Such a rush.  I've bought and sold this 3 times in the past week and a half.  Bought at 26 sold at 40.  Bought back in at 37 sold yesterday at $58.  Realized the errors of my ways and bought back in this morning at $69.  It's a wild ride that I realized I'm not ready to hop off.  

I already regret it!  Will certainly try to get back in.  

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nick Vermeil said:

I already regret it!  Will certainly try to get back in.  

It's like dating a crazy girl that you can't break up with because the sex is too good. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 4
  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Nick Vermeil said:

I already regret it!  Will certainly try to get back in.  

Do you or anybody have any reasonable projections for this thing? I’m thinking of buying more but honestly know nothing about it and don’t want the rug pulled from under me. Also bought some ARBKF

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Capella said:

Do you or anybody have any reasonable projections for this thing? I’m thinking of buying more but honestly know nothing about it and don’t want the rug pulled from under me. Also bought some ARBKF

Me?  No way.  I'm just doing what hooter told me to do.  

  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Swaymoney said:

Yeah, I'm down 1.5% today. Started at 2.5% earlier. 

 

APPN, SHOP, ZM, FVRR, and SE all took a beaten for me today.  Those 5 have done really well overall though and I'm not worried one bit about which direction they'll go in general. 

Hopefully that upward trend continues tomorrow.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member


×
×
  • Create New...