• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fantasycurse42

• stbugs

• BassNBrew

• Capella

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to time bottoms is very hard. If you believe in the company long term I feel this price is a very strong entry point long term. Set it and forget for a while. When it doubles....take your

I will make a wager. If this stock hits $420.69 before this earnings call on March 31st, I will pass out 100 FBG subscriptions to the gents in the stock thread.

sponks

Just now, Nigel said:

Still relatively small company, unbelievable technology (for example, pour some metal into their 3D printers and they spit out high-performance car parts) with limitless applications across many industries, and a bunch of legit partners/investors. From their website after Ford recently invested $65M in them:

The Ford Motor Company joins a portfolio of strategic partners and investors, including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Future Fund, GV (formerly Google Ventures), GE Ventures, BMW iVentures, Techtronic Industries (TTI), Lowe’s, Lux Capital, Vertex Ventures, Moonrise Venture Partners, DCVC Opportunity, Tyche, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Shenzhen Capital Group (SCGC), Saudi Aramco, and 3D printing leader Stratasys.

Like it, in at $29

10 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Still relatively small company, unbelievable technology (for example, pour some metal into their 3D printers and they spit out high-performance car parts) with limitless applications across many industries, and a bunch of legit partners/investors. From their website after Ford recently invested $65M in them:

The Ford Motor Company joins a portfolio of strategic partners and investors, including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Future Fund, GV (formerly Google Ventures), GE Ventures, BMW iVentures, Techtronic Industries (TTI), Lowe’s, Lux Capital, Vertex Ventures, Moonrise Venture Partners, DCVC Opportunity, Tyche, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Shenzhen Capital Group (SCGC), Saudi Aramco, and 3D printing leader Stratasys.

Makes more sense than other stuff I've been buying. IN

• Like 1
2 hours ago, beef said:

I was waiting to make some moves in my IRA, but then CNBC had to have Cathie Wood on and she always gets me excited in many ways.  Added to ARKW, ARKF, ARKG, and in MOON (non-Wood, but last 3 months = wood)  

LOL, I have no idea what she looks like. 

26 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Thanks for the info. In!

1 hour ago, ConstruxBoy said:

LOL, I have no idea what she looks like. 

She's like 65, but something oddly, nerdy, milfie gilfie hot about her.  

Edited by beef
  • Like 2

What started off nasty ended up not being too awful. Going to be down about .38% on the day.

Locked in profits in BTC related stuff and am now on the patented @Todemfree role along with CCIV 

Lately it seems like these just continue to go up after I sell but don’t get greedy and have discipline is good I guess.

7 minutes ago, The General said:

What started off nasty ended up not being too awful. Going to be down about .38% on the day.

Locked in profits in BTC related stuff and am now on the patented @Todemfree role along with CCIV 

Lately it seems like these just continue to go up after I sell but don’t get greedy and have discipline is good I guess.

Yeah, I'm down 1.5% today. Started at 2.5% earlier. 

APPN, SHOP, ZM, FVRR, and SE all took a beaten for me today.  Those 5 have done really well overall though and I'm not worried one bit about which direction they'll go in general. 

Edited by Swaymoney
11 minutes ago, The General said:

My lord, DMGGF was up 40% today.  Wow.  

• Love 2
Just now, rick6668 said:

Best day yet, up 3.4%.  Remind me of this when a bad day comes.

Leading the way MOGO, MARA and GBTC, with a little help from EHVVF and VZ.

Congrats.

10 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Just picked some up at $27.05.  Have another order set for $26.51

My gut says that the "stock expiry dip" is going to be less than expected and we don't go down much from here.

But I'm probably going to set a super low buy order just in case. Maybe in the 24-25 range.

1 minute ago, Worm said:

My gut says that the "stock expiry dip" is going to be less than expected and we don't go down much from here.

But I'm probably going to set a super low buy order just in case. Maybe in the 24-25 range.

That's tomorrow am, yes?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nick Vermeil said:

Thinking about taking RIOT off the table, but it has been incredible.  

Such a rush.  I've bought and sold this 3 times in the past week and a half.  Bought at 26 sold at 40.  Bought back in at 37 sold yesterday at $58.  Realized the errors of my ways and bought back in this morning at $69.  It's a wild ride that I realized I'm not ready to hop off.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pipes said:

Such a rush.  I've bought and sold this 3 times in the past week and a half.  Bought at 26 sold at 40.  Bought back in at 37 sold yesterday at $58.  Realized the errors of my ways and bought back in this morning at $69.  It's a wild ride that I realized I'm not ready to hop off.  

I already regret it!  Will certainly try to get back in.  

• Laughing 1
2 minutes ago, Nick Vermeil said:

It's like dating a crazy girl that you can't break up with because the sex is too good. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 4
  • Thinking 1
26 minutes ago, Nick Vermeil said:

Do you or anybody have any reasonable projections for this thing? I’m thinking of buying more but honestly know nothing about it and don’t want the rug pulled from under me. Also bought some ARBKF

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Capella said:

Do you or anybody have any reasonable projections for this thing? I’m thinking of buying more but honestly know nothing about it and don’t want the rug pulled from under me. Also bought some ARBKF

Me?  No way.  I'm just doing what hooter told me to do.  

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 3
2 hours ago, Swaymoney said:

Yeah, I'm down 1.5% today. Started at 2.5% earlier. 

APPN, SHOP, ZM, FVRR, and SE all took a beaten for me today.  Those 5 have done really well overall though and I'm not worried one bit about which direction they'll go in general. 

Hopefully that upward trend continues tomorrow.

• Like 1