What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (29 Viewers)

Still relatively small company, unbelievable technology (for example, pour some metal into their 3D printers and they spit out high-performance car parts) with limitless applications across many industries, and a bunch of legit partners/investors. From their website after Ford recently invested $65M in them:

The Ford Motor Company joins a portfolio of strategic partners and investors, including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Future Fund, GV (formerly Google Ventures), GE Ventures, BMW iVentures, Techtronic Industries (TTI), Lowe’s, Lux Capital, Vertex Ventures, Moonrise Venture Partners, DCVC Opportunity, Tyche, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Shenzhen Capital Group (SCGC), Saudi Aramco, and 3D printing leader Stratasys.

$DM

*DJ Desktop Metal Completes Acquisition of EnvisionTEC, Entering Market for Volume Production Polymer Additive Manufacturing

Decent holding in Ark's PRNT ETF.  

Still relatively small company, unbelievable technology (for example, pour some metal into their 3D printers and they spit out high-performance car parts) with limitless applications across many industries, and a bunch of legit partners/investors. From their website after Ford recently invested $65M in them:

The Ford Motor Company joins a portfolio of strategic partners and investors, including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Future Fund, GV (formerly Google Ventures), GE Ventures, BMW iVentures, Techtronic Industries (TTI), Lowe’s, Lux Capital, Vertex Ventures, Moonrise Venture Partners, DCVC Opportunity, Tyche, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Shenzhen Capital Group (SCGC), Saudi Aramco, and 3D printing leader Stratasys.
Like it, in at $29

Makes more sense than other stuff I've been buying. IN

I was waiting to make some moves in my IRA, but then CNBC had to have Cathie Wood on and she always gets me excited in many ways.  Added to ARKW, ARKF, ARKG, and in MOON (non-Wood, but last 3 months = wood)  
LOL, I have no idea what she looks like. 

Thanks for the info. In!

What started off nasty ended up not being too awful. Going to be down about .38% on the day.

Locked in profits in BTC related stuff and am now on the patented @Todemfree role along with CCIV 

Lately it seems like these just continue to go up after I sell but don’t get greedy and have discipline is good I guess.

What started off nasty ended up not being too awful. Going to be down about .38% on the day.

Locked in profits in BTC related stuff and am now on the patented @Todemfree role along with CCIV 

Lately it seems like these just continue to go up after I sell but don’t get greedy and have discipline is good I guess.
Yeah, I'm down 1.5% today. Started at 2.5% earlier. 

APPN, SHOP, ZM, FVRR, and SE all took a beaten for me today.  Those 5 have done really well overall though and I'm not worried one bit about which direction they'll go in general. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My face is getting absolutely smashed in on IBIO. Do we still feel strongly on this one? I'll give the group a pass, they can't all be doubles and triples :)

Just picked some up at $27.05.  Have another order set for $26.51
My gut says that the "stock expiry dip" is going to be less than expected and we don't go down much from here.

But I'm probably going to set a super low buy order just in case. Maybe in the 24-25 range.

Thinking about taking RIOT off the table, but it has been incredible.  
Such a rush.  I've bought and sold this 3 times in the past week and a half.  Bought at 26 sold at 40.  Bought back in at 37 sold yesterday at $58.  Realized the errors of my ways and bought back in this morning at $69.  It's a wild ride that I realized I'm not ready to hop off.  

Such a rush.  I've bought and sold this 3 times in the past week and a half.  Bought at 26 sold at 40.  Bought back in at 37 sold yesterday at $58.  Realized the errors of my ways and bought back in this morning at $69.  It's a wild ride that I realized I'm not ready to hop off.  
I already regret it!  Will certainly try to get back in.  

Users who are viewing this thread