What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (26 Viewers)

Someone may have linked this already... But if not, I was amused enough that I felt it was share worthy.

Unfortunately I think it only opens with Reddit so not sure if it will even work...

(Not safe language)

Summary of a GME ape

What to do, what to do....

Besides options which I have quite a bit in....

AVGO, ETFM, RIOT, TQQQ.

Down in everything but AVGO which I've been in since $250.  I think I'll sleep in and see what happens. :kicksrock:

Selling my AVGO at the open for 27% gain.

Debating RIOT, TSLA, ARKK, something hit hard but not a penny to move into.  suggestions?

not a WSB

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian bitcoin ban turns out to be FUD.  2nd most populated country in the world back in play.

Bitcoin exchanges currently holding only about 2.4 million btc in supply, while bitcoin holders are increasing at a rate of about a million new each month.

Every billion you hear invested takes another 20,000 or so off the market.  Every dollar invested in etfs will need to be backed with btc.  The biggest difference between the etf and the trusts is that the etfs will be redeemable, which will drive up volume.

:excited:
FUD?

Btc now in it's 3rd day of hitting resistance between 51k-52k.

Very important that it breaks from this range soon. If it happens today I'm almost certain we get a new all time high by Friday.

I think it was a good thing the futures opened a little weak today so they can gain momentum during trading hours and hopefully turn on the jets after hours.

Btc now in it's 3rd day of hitting resistance between 51k-52k.

Very important that it breaks from this range soon. If it happens today I'm almost certain we get a new all time high by Friday.

I think it was a good thing the futures opened a little weak today so they can gain momentum during trading hours and hopefully turn on the jets after hours.
Is RIOT, GBTC, ARGO the play here? Or buying BTC directly? 

@Chadstroma - any thoughts on this article?

Basically the CEO of UWMC issued an ultimatum to brokers to stop using Rocket Mortgage and Fairway Independent Mortgage Group.

Not sure what to make of all of this and how it will relate to the stock price going forward. Was about to throw some more dough into this but saw some articles on this today.

If this has been posted already I apologize but I didn't see anything. 

mostly diamond handing here. At over $200 a share, I will hold/sell only. I fully expect this to still rocket, but I prefer not to time the exact moment of that and once GME is trading in the 200s, I think it could happen suddenly.

mostly diamond handing here. At over $200 a share, I will hold/sell only. I fully expect this to still rocket, but I prefer not to time the exact moment of that and once GME is trading in the 200s, I think it could happen suddenly.
Thanks GB. What's your idea of rocket... $200 to ???. Where's your perceived Exit point realistically?

I've just got a dozen shares for kicks but I'm playing along for the story. 

Crazy - AMC basically says they're going to sell another 500M shares and the market shrugs it off.  When the rug gets pulled here it's going to fall really, really hard.
Projected EPS: $.000001*

It'll be like the Zimbabwe dollar of stocks :lol:  

*I made that up. 

Projected EPS: $.000001*

It'll be like the Zimbabwe dollar of stocks :lol:  

*I made that up. 
AMC was a good daytrade when it was tracking with GME (which it did for about a week). AMC was also shorted heavily, but because they have so many shares (and are adding), it is way too simple for short positions to cover. I sold all my AMC last week and have no interest in it going forward. The internet saved them, but they repaid those people by crashing the stock.

Thanks GB. What's your idea of rocket... $200 to ???. Where's your perceived Exit point realistically?

I've just got a dozen shares for kicks but I'm playing along for the story. 
I am a believer this cracks $800 a share if no SEC or government intervention. And if it closes over $800 on 3/19, this is likely a $1,200-1,500 stock because of the call options at the $800 price.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread