Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

On 5/18/2013 at 2:58 AM, werdnoynek said:

He's OK. All he'll ever be...

Mediocre size, mediocre speed, mediocre hands, mediocre ceiling.

ETA: Mediocre situation

On 5/18/2013 at 10:16 AM, EBF said:

Had a chance to get him in a couple rookie drafts and passed. Don't hate him, but he doesn't stack up with the NFL's elite physically. Just average speed and only a 9'7" broad jump. He has really good hands and he's a pretty good route runner, so I think he'll be a solid #2 or #1B target, but I don't know if he's got that extra something to become a #1. I never quite got the "wow" factor from his game cuts.

Went to see how old this thread was just to see how long nuke's been doing it.  Ran across the above posts too, pretty funny.

With all he's done for so long now, I can't remember a more perennially underrated player.  Although most FF'ers are/were aware, it still seems he never got his due -- at least not like the biggest names in the sport did anyway.  Hell, even Houston was willing to move on; amazing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think we can see the middle of this without being such jerks about it.  McNair maybe did misspeak and use a common phrase in a context he shouldn't have. I don't know anything about the guy and have

He didn’t call anyone an inmate.  He used a very time worn idiom and compounded it with a malaprop.   Man, there is a large group of people in this country just waiting to pounce on any oppo

Maybe Bill O'Brien meant to reject it and fat fingered it on his phone.

DeAndre Hopkins missed Wednesday's practice with a hip injury.

Hopkins left Week 16's game against the 49ers with a midsection injury, and we assume that has now been designated a hip issue. Hopkins previously dealt with a neck and back issue. In a pivotal Week 17 game against the Rams, it would be a stunner if Hopkins is not on the field.

Dec 30, 2020, 11:19 PM ET

DeAndre Hopkins caught just 4-of-10 targets for 35 yards in the Cardinals' Week 17 loss to the Rams.

He was draped in Jalen Ramsey's coverage all afternoon and had to catch passes from backup Chris Streveler for the majority of the game after Kyler Murray hurt his ankle. Hopkins wraps up his first season in Arizona with 115 catches for 1,407 yards and six scores. The 160 targets were right in line with his Houston days, but the touchdown numbers were a bit lacking. Hopkins was still an every-week WR1 based on volume alone. He turns 29 next summer, but having Murray on his side will keep Hopkins in the WR1 mix for 2021.

- Rotoworld