What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texans at Chargers Monday Night Game Thread (1 Viewer)

LOL, whoever said it was right. Just had the Berman Applebee's commercial and he showed about 100x more emotion in his voice than he has tonight

His other hand touched the sideline stripe JUST before the ball hit the pilon. He is 3 or 4 inches short

After 1 half Charger fans - while happy - are wondering why did it take so damn long to get rid of Norv

I was way wrong on the Chargers. 4-12 was my prediction, woops. They're looking pretty good tonight. Hou overrated or Chargers good?

Brown is a baller. Isn't elite in any way but he makes plays... Baller. Excited to see him put in a full, healthy season.

I was way wrong on the Chargers. 4-12 was my prediction, woops. They're looking pretty good tonight. Hou overrated or Chargers good?
A little of both. Hou collapsed last year after there 11-1 start and haven't seemed to fix the issues by the look of this half. Although nothing has gone their way tonight though on the close calls, on the tipped pass on the first play which gave SD the ball inside the redzone, this close TD, they turned it over on 4th and inches.

And now Andre's long catch turned over on review.

Edit: Oh yeah, and a missed FG.

Last edited by a moderator:
it helps when youre basically spotted 7 points right away. The Chargers have always had talent, they have just been terribly coached

Users who are viewing this thread