What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

@SFO and flight delayed-now taking questions (1 Viewer)

Is SFO the worst airport you have ever been stuck in? Also, if you are not TSA certified you can gain certification in the international gate.

Is SFO the worst airport you have ever been stuck in? Also, if you are not TSA certified you can gain certification in the international gate.
The airport in Ulaanbaatar is far worse.

Terminal 2 is awesome and I am in the little bit of Terminal 3 that has been brought up to T2 specs.

Two hours. But I rode the BART here with my boss who was on an earlier flight, so I have already been here two hours. Going to be at SFO a total of 5 hours, assuming no further delays.

Considering it, but i've been up since 4:30 am in order to fly down here and the one beer I have had already made me really sleepy.

Given the choice between a super speed train and an plane which are you taking. Assume the plane in 120% faster than the train.

have you considered becoming a pro and using the oakland airport instead?
He should be peddling his ### at OAK instead of answering our questions here? I suppose the opportunity cost of answering questions here would make someone like Dentist uncomfortable.

Why would you feel the need to get to the airport two hours earlier than necessary just so you can ride the Bart with your boss?

Why would you feel the need to get to the airport two hours earlier than necessary just so you can ride the Bart with your boss?
I didn't feel the need. He wanted to talk about stuff. We are on different coasts, so we see each other face to face very rarely. And he is a total jackass.

Users who are viewing this thread