What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

All Time Soccer Tourney Gropu C Sinn Fein v. Eephus (1 Viewer)

Which team has better offensive subs. Which team has better defensive subs?

• Sinn Fein has better offensive and defensive subs.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Eephus has better offensive and defensive subs.

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Sinn Fein has better offensive subs but Eephus has better defensive subs.

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Eephus has better offensive subs but Sinn Fein has better defensive subs.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
I appreciate the effort, but this is not very accurate.

I literally have the best defensive back line ever assembled - including this tournament.  Two top-5 players in Maldini, and Cannavero, Ramos is the best defender of his generation with 6 World XI spots (surpassed only by Messi, Ronlado, and Xavi), easily a top-10 defender, and then Zanneti who has 19 years in Serie A, 5th most appearances in UEFA comps, 5 time champion of Serie A, Champions League winner...  There is no combination of defenders who are better - yet I have conceded 7 goals?  3 at home?

Not buying it.   I get that people don't understand my tactics - but no way this teams concedes 7 goals in 2 games.
I'd blame Moyes Poach

I'd blame Moyes Poach
Same Poch with the best defensive record in EPL this season?

Its not the manager, and its not the players.

It might be that the owner is obnoxious - that I can understand.  But if thats the case, and people are voting against the owner, such is life.

Pleased about the three points but not about the two goals allowed.

The Adidas match dice do some very strange things.

It's just the dice, man.  This is the one team you would likely lose the defensive vote to.  You won that vote against PIK and rolled like crap.  It happens.  You still won the offensive vote and the finishing vote.  That left you with a high variance set of rolls.  3 on the advantage table and 3 on the disadvantage table.  The "simulator" doesn't recognize that your defense is very good.  It only recognizes that people think that Eephus's is better. 

No team is going to stack clean sheet on clean sheet.  I could edit the tables to be more accurate that way, but it would produce more boring games.

Users who are viewing this thread