What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (7 Viewers)

That Reyes news was a gut shot- always liked how he played, and still so young. Glad they were able to give him a moment before the game.

Klopp's sitting on the back of the bus drinking a beer.

Pretty cool that everyone around the world can follow these things now.  LFC doing a nice job.

Just tuned in for the extra periods.  WTF is England thinking?   :lmao:  Yikes 

Also hopeful that this and the Ajax run is signaling a resurgence of Dutch football.  Really miss these guys on the national stage.  

Messi and VvD both roughly 1/1 to win the Ballon right now.  Winning this minor tournament while holding Ronaldo in check in the final might be enough to nudge van Dijk ahead.

Stupid late challenge from Mago already on a yellow.  Deserved the second one.  Unfortunately it could take the steam out of a pretty entertaining match.

ETA:  It hasn't.  This has been a fun 0-0 match.  Both teams are getting the ball in dangerous spots.  Venezuela hasn't completely parked the bus despite being down to 10 men.

Last edited by a moderator:
This Argentina squad looks more :yucky:  than normal, but they were all over Colombia to start the 2nd. 
Yep.  I really thought Argentina was about to score and then all of the sudden momentum was turned on its head.  I'd love to see Messi win something substantial on the International stage but not looking good from what I've seen thus far.  

Yep.  I really thought Argentina was about to score and then all of the sudden momentum was turned on its head.  I'd love to see Messi win something substantial on the International stage but not looking good from what I've seen thus far.  
Yeah, and just some bizarre lineup decisions.  Like last summer.  Meanwhile Queiroz with some masterful substitutions.  Colombia is going to be tough to beat.

Gold cup action under way in San jose, CR vs Bermuda. I thought CR was facing some kind of match ban... The stadium looks empty. But closer inspection shows a few hundred people scattered around. It makes Revs and Fire games look like overflow sellouts.

Pretty confident CRs cream will rise and this will be a blowout, but so far through the first 20 it's been all Bermuda. In CR. Very strange.

Oh! They're just carving CR up...should've scored there once again

Eta... And the fan goes tepid

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread