• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SaintsInDome2006

• Henry Ford

• Sinn Fein

• packersfan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually don't.  And I've made my feelings on that clear for many, many months.  I don't believe there should be any requirement for investigators to like the people they're investigating.  I don't

The defense being put forth by Trump Levin Dershowitz and our own house Gary Johnson supporters is that a candidate can give unlimited funds to his own campaign.  Therefore Trump can pay off the women

My whole office is almost literally rolling on the floor laughing.  The managing partner of my firm just had to use an inhaler to breathe.

8 hours ago, Lutherman2112 said:

More fuel for the "Stupid Watergate" file.

How in the wide world of sports does a jail detainee believe communications aren't monitored?

It’s a fair question to ask which is greater - the magnitude of the treasons this group committed against our country or the massive ignorance of those who did it.

7 hours ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

Peter Strzok will testify publicly tomorrow. Could be fun.

he's gonna blow the lid on the Stonecutters' secrets

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Lutherman2112 said:

More fuel for the "Stupid Watergate" file.

How in the wide world of sports does a jail detainee believe communications aren't monitored?

If there was any justice in the world, inmates would be warned at the beginning of every call that their communications are monitored. 

Oh, wait. That’s exactly what happens. But it is sort of a hallmark of the experienced criminal to use code or not discuss stuff over the phone because some prosecutors pull those calls. Stupid Watergate is fitting. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rirruto said:

If there was any justice in the world, inmates would be warned at the beginning of every call that their communications are monitored. 

Oh, wait. That’s exactly what happens. But it is sort of a hallmark of the experienced criminal to use code or not discuss stuff over the phone because some prosecutors pull those calls. Stupid Watergate is fitting. 

Yeah, but that’s like “this call may be monitored for quality assurance” right? I mean, nobody actually does that.  Right?

• Like 2

One of the most enduring and curious arguments put forth by Trump defenders is that, if Mueller were to conduct a similar investigation into past presidential candidates, he would have found equivalent wrongdoings. Really? Hillary and John McCain and Al Gore and W and O and Willy Clinton all had substantial personal business dealings with the world's largest kleptocracy? 

6 minutes ago, roadkill1292 said:

One of the most enduring and curious arguments put forth by Trump defenders is that, if Mueller were to conduct a similar investigation into past presidential candidates, he would have found equivalent wrongdoings. Really? Hillary and John McCain and Al Gore and W and O and Willy Clinton all had substantial personal business dealings with the world's largest kleptocracy? 

Yes.

Tonight On Hannity

15 minutes ago, roadkill1292 said:

Someone really should investigate Hillary.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, roadkill1292 said:

Hillary did. This whole Trump-Russia thing actually started because of Hillary’s connection to Russia. Specifically, George Papadopoulos said in a London pub that the Russians had thousands of documents about Hillary. Why were Hillary and Russia exchanging so many documents? (Actual argument I encountered in person a few days ago.)

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Maurile Tremblay said:

Committee hearings should do away with opening statements by members. Such a waste of time.

Senator Mope: How dare you transgress on my right to bloviate beyond all recognition in order to garner as much facetime as the opportunity affords so that I may show myself to be a person of vast empty rhetoric in lieu of actual intellect but which also shines a light on my appearance of doing important work while simultaneously obfuscating any and all points of truthfulness or impactfulness regarding whatever issue the prevailing political winds deem somehow of import.  You, Sir, are a Cad! 

Edited by dutch
  • Like 7

Goodlatte looks like he keeps naked dolls in his glove compartment.

He also just incorrectly publicly told Strzok he was there under subpoena (he's not) and is grandstanding about Strzok not answering a question FBI counsel have told him not to answer. This isn't stupid at all.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Plorfu said:

Goodlatte looks like he keeps naked dolls in his glove compartment.

He also just incorrectly publicly told Strzok he was there under subpoena (he's not) and is grandstanding about Strzok not answering a question FBI counsel have told him not to answer. This isn't stupid at all.

Goodlatte is screwing this up, badly.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, joffer said:

he's gonna blow the lid on the Stonecutters' secrets

"Who holds back the electric car?  Who made Steve Guttenberg.....A STAR!?"

Needs Cliff's of this hearing.  In meetings and can't pretend I'm listening while watching it on my phone. :)

Edited by 5-ish Finkle
  • Like 3

Oh this hearing is gonna get nasty. He pretty much said that if he was actually politically biased he could have leaked the investigation and sunk the campaign. Then he said that the hearing is helping Putin achieve the division he wants. He’s right on both points and that’s not gonna go over well with the committee.

• Like 11
1 minute ago, Biff84 said:

Oh this hearing is gonna get nasty. He pretty much said that if he was actually politically biased he could have leaked the investigation and sunk the campaign. Then he said that the hearing is helping Putin achieve the division he wants. He’s right on both points and that’s not gonna go over well with the committee.

Is this streaming anywhere?  I did a quick search of CNN but didn't see a link to live coverage.

2 minutes ago, Biff84 said:

This guy should be Trump’s BFF. Instead they’re trying to demonize him. 

Just now, Amused to Death said:

Is this streaming anywhere?  I did a quick search of CNN but didn't see a link to live coverage.

CNN is broadcasting it live, so I heard his opening statement on my way to work.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Mario Kart said:

Ahh, the good ole "13 Democrats" bomb. Do these people not understand it is not 13 Democrats?

Doublethink to its fullest.

Facts don’t matter. When you can yell ‘fake news’ and everyone believes you, it’s Christmas for politicians.

• Like 2

Joyce Alene‏Verified account @JoyceWhiteVance 4m4 minutes ago

Trey Gowdy, being schooled by FBI Agent Strzok, who explains the context for his now-infamous text about stopping Trump’s election was his belief the American people wouldn’t elect Trump after he ridiculed an immigrant gold star military family.

• Like 3