What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (6 Viewers)

All the Trump Party has done so far is show Strzok didn't like Trump.

Now it's time for the Democrats to lineup and keep saying how Strzok didn't like Trump and his response was to do nothing about it during the campaign.
And that a legitimate investigation into his actions backed up that aside from his texts, he acted properly.

Wasn’t a good look for the Democrat party. They came off as obstructionists , trying to block questions being asked. Very bad look
Yeah, it's ridiculous that the Democrats support the FBI's stance on not releasing information on an ongoing investigation.  What obstructionists!

Yet when other Republicans have come before the committees, there was no push from the leadership to make them answer the questions.  They attempt to force an FBI employee to comment on ongoing investigations against FBI counsel recommendations, and the Democrats back up rule of law.  You can't allow Republicans to meddle in an ongoing investigation into the Republican Trump's campaign ties to Russia just because they don't like it.  

Interesting take.  Why do you think so?
For those who have been only watching MSNBC and CNN they are finally hearing about the incredible bias against Trump in the FBI, including members of Mueller's team.  Seems like a big deal to me, unless, of course, your hatred for Trump and blind partisanship is more important than upholding core American values and fairness.

For those who have been only watching MSNBC and CNN they are finally hearing about the incredible bias against Trump in the FBI, including members of Mueller's team.  Seems like a big deal to me, unless, of course, your hatred for Trump and blind partisanship is more important than upholding core American values and fairness.
There is personal bias in the FBI as all members are allowed to have personal views on political issues, but there has been established no bias in the form of official actions from the FBI. 

Also, most people who do watch MSNBC and CNN are pretty well informed about the facts of the issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
In this cornah...

Team America: Hilary "The Hitman" Clinton; James "Cool Hand Luke" Comey; Peter the Strzokarian; Rod "Whats My Name" Rosenstien"

vs.

The Trump Squad: Devin"Dill Pickle" Nunes; Trey "Gray Beard" Gowdy; Louis "Gawsh I Sound Sloow" Gohmert; Bob"The Lapdog" Goodlatte

So far I have all rounds going to Team America and if not careful a knockout could be right around the corner.  

Who are the others besides Strzok?

It's hard to believe someone who spent years trying to pin something about Benghazi on Hillary would be working in concert with Russians to attack the FBI.

wait - you have heard something from Muellers team?  When did this happen? 

One simple question - If Strzok wanted to get rid of Trump what actions did he take during the campaign to ensure he would not win the election?

Dems if you're reading this just keep asking that question again and again and again please.

Thanks. 

Yeah, this #### show has been playing for awhile now and anyone not familiar with the supposed trangressions must be living in a cave.  We, the American people,  are todat at last hearing the fuller story behind the cherry picked texts and that information is giving the FBI and the Justice Dept a clean slate.  Skies are clearing up for most, storms on the way for Trump, imo.

It's hard to believe someone who spent years trying to pin something about Benghazi on Hillary would be working in concert with Russians to attack the FBI.
I think it's working in parallel with Russia, not so much in concert.  He's working in concert with Republican interests all along.  IT's all about what's good for the party.  That's the highest good to folks like Gowdy.  Not what's good for America, but what's good for the Republican party.

Perhaps he concludes that what's best for America is exactly what's good for the Republican party - and that would likely tell us all we need to know.

I think it's working in parallel with Russia, not so much in concert.  He's working in concert with Republican interests all along.  IT's all about what's good for the party.  That's the highest good to folks like Gowdy.  Not what's good for America, but what's good for the Republican party.

Perhaps he concludes that what's best for America is exactly what's good for the Republican party - and that would likely tell us all we need to know.
Those interests are now Russia's interests.

We're getting closer and closer to the day when we all apologize to Louise Mensch.

:wub:

One simple question - If Strzok wanted to get rid of Trump what actions did he take during the campaign to ensure he would not win the election?

Dems if you're reading this just keep asking that question again and again and again please.

Thanks. 
He went light on that nasty tricksy Hillary Clinton.

Users who are viewing this thread