What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (12 Viewers)

Trump lies on a daily basis and his supporters just say "he got ahead of himself".

Then they say "Strzok is definitely a liar because a Senator called him one!"

If nothing else what a massive waste of time. - But Gowdy had a point about the country being divided, that's true. It looks like it is wearing on him and GOP Congressmen personally, especially the ones retiring.
I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't leading the divide and making it even greater. 

If this was a movie there'd be one Republican who'd shock the world by coming out in support of Strzok. 

But nope.

Party of Trump.

But not a cult.

Definitely not a cult. 

We don't allow judges to be biased, but we must have a Supreme Court justice appointed who is a conservative originalist who opposes abortion.

Let's just outlaw personal opinions for all FBI agents.  Republicans, get on this stat.  Put a law in place, let's legislate thought crimes.

The fact that Republicans cannot currently conceive of having an emotion and also being impartial and doing your job is about all everyone needs to know about the state of the union right now.
Sure as heck seems like they're calling for a complete re-haul of the FBI every 4 years.

Gotta make sure you have all Dems when a Dem is President, and vice versa.

Makes perfect sense.

Let's just outlaw personal opinions for all FBI agents.  Republicans, get on this stat.  Put a law in place, let's legislate thought crimes.
you're kidding, right?   Why to attorneys screen jurors for people with bias?  Having FBI agents on team Mueller is just a nothingburger huh?  wow

you're kidding, right?   Why to attorneys screen jurors for people with bias?  Having FBI agents on team Mueller is just a nothingburger huh?  wow
Attorney's don't ask jurors if they have opinions.  They ask if they have opinions, whether they can set them aside and be fair.  If they say yes, they go on the jury.

There are real lawyers here, not just folks like me who watch Matlock, so correct me if I"m wrong.  You don't get a jury that's free of all biases. 

The fact that Republicans cannot currently conceive of having an emotion and also being impartial and doing your job is about all everyone needs to know about the state of the union right now.
I'd be fairly curious to see the texts of these GOP Congressmen in oh say 2015 and early 2016 or what the heck even late 2016. Probably some amusing anti-Trump offal in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
FBI has acquitted itself very well today.

Only downside, is that the GOP has embarrassed themselves in the process.  There is no need for this - and some of the cheap shots are just that - and a reflection on the morals and characters of the members. 
Nah.  They are finally learning that you don't fight nice against traitors.  

Is there anything coming out of this hearing besides his bias?

- Did he call any reporters, do any leaks?

- Did he suppress evidence?

- Did he plant evidence?

This is for HT or Weebs or any TrumpGuys, just curious what actual Bad Things Strzok did is coming out of this. Anything?
WHAT did he do to prevent Trump from being elected?

Seriously people, hate the guy all you want but WHAT did he actually do to prevent Trump from being elected? THAT is all that matters here. 

Users who are viewing this thread