• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SaintsInDome2006

• Henry Ford

• Sinn Fein

• packersfan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually don't.  And I've made my feelings on that clear for many, many months.  I don't believe there should be any requirement for investigators to like the people they're investigating.  I don't

The defense being put forth by Trump Levin Dershowitz and our own house Gary Johnson supporters is that a candidate can give unlimited funds to his own campaign.  Therefore Trump can pay off the women

My whole office is almost literally rolling on the floor laughing.  The managing partner of my firm just had to use an inhaler to breathe.

55 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

*citation needed

He actively argued this morning that Trump did not lie about already having remains of US soldiers coming my back...saying Trump just got ahead of himself.

Just now, adonis said:

Just called Strzok a liar.  Man.  What a ridiculous spectacle this is.

Good lord.  Just called him a liar, said he was smirking, asked how he looked innocent in the face of his wife...damn.

Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:
2 minutes ago, adonis said:

Just called Strzok a liar.  Man.  What a ridiculous spectacle this is.

Got to do something or give up the ship, they're not getting what they want.

Should go down as a shameful moment in the history of this whole shameful affair.

45 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

SID, Strzok admitted he hates Trump, horses mouth, or perhaps asses mouth

So?  We already knew this.  That does not mean he can’t do his job.

1 minute ago, Don't Noonan said:
3 minutes ago, adonis said:

Good lord.  Just called him a liar, said he was smirking, asked how he looked innocent in the face of his wife...damn.

That was awesome!

Yeah.  It's awesome to watch the real-time disintegration of our country.

Front row seat to the bonfire of American values.  Ringleader Trump, members Republicans...this is just insane.

Edited by adonis
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Thunderlips said:

It's almost like these Republicans didn't do much homework on this....they're constantly giving Strzok all the power with their lame questions that are trying to pin him down. 

It's not a matter of homework.  It's a matter of competence.  

• Like 5
Just now, Don't Noonan said:
1 minute ago, adonis said:

Yeah.  It's awesome to watch the real-time disintegration of our country.

Obama is out of office now

You precisely pinpointed the start of this sad affair.  Congrats.

Pathetic how many folks are enjoying the deterioration of our national discourse...who celebrate encounters as disgraceful as what we just had in this hearing.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Weebs210 said:

That seems like a lie no?

No...his feelings today vs then may have changed as far as his dislike...it also doesn’t take into account what he feels/felt about Hillary.

You precisely pinpointed the start of this sad affair.  Congrats.

Pathetic how many folks are enjoying the deterioration of our national discourse...who celebrate encounters as disgraceful as what we just had in this hearing.

agree that this idiot Strzok is disgraceful

• Like 1
1 minute ago, packersfan said:

No way Putin could have ever imagined he'd win this bigly. 

Our country has been massively damaged.

If nothing else what a massive waste of time. - But Gowdy had a point about the country being divided, that's true. It looks like it is wearing on him and GOP Congressmen personally, especially the ones retiring.

Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

If nothing else what a massive waste of time. - But Gowdy had a point about the country being divided, that's true. It looks like it is wearing on him and GOP Congressmen personally, especially the ones retiring.

I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't leading the divide and making it even greater. 

• Like 1
Just now, -fish- said:

This whole thing is disgusting.   These are our leaders?   A bunch of monkeys throwing poop at each other.

Some times there are "both sides do it"...this is not one of them.  100% of the disgrace here today has come from Republicans.

• Like 2

The fact that Republicans cannot currently conceive of having an emotion and also being impartial and doing your job is about all everyone needs to know about the state of the union right now.

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

Trump lies on a daily basis and his supporters just say "he got ahead of himself".

Then they say "Strzok is definitely a liar because a Senator called him one!"

To be fair, they're just clinging to any shred of hope that even after 5 guilty pleas and 19 indictments that this is all just a big nothingburger.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Obama is out of office now

I only hope someday we can roll back Sharia Law and take this country back for the unfortunate white middle class men and all they've endured.

• Like 2
Just now, Henry Ford said:

I only hope someday we can roll back Sharia Law and take this country back for the unfortunate white middle class men and all they've endured.

Have to get our guns back first.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Henry Ford said:

The fact that Republicans cannot currently conceive of having an emotion and also being impartial and doing your job is about all everyone needs to know about the state of the union right now.

Sure as heck seems like they're calling for a complete re-haul of the FBI every 4 years.

Gotta make sure you have all Dems when a Dem is President, and vice versa.

Makes perfect sense.

Let's just outlaw personal opinions for all FBI agents.  Republicans, get on this stat.  Put a law in place, let's legislate thought crimes.

you're kidding, right?   Why to attorneys screen jurors for people with bias?  Having FBI agents on team Mueller is just a nothingburger huh?  wow

• Like 1