What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (18 Viewers)

Is there anything coming out of this hearing besides his bias?

- Did he call any reporters, do any leaks?

- Did he suppress evidence?

- Did he plant evidence?

This is for HT or Weebs or any TrumpGuys, just curious what actual Bad Things Strzok did is coming out of this. Anything?
sure, an admitted bias guy against Trump put on team Mueller is a nothingburger, I am sure nothing unethical was done.  Strzok just said as much...... :D .  I believe we will find out more info which will lead to perjury charges for this idiot.

Is there anything coming out of this hearing besides his bias?

- Did he call any reporters, do any leaks?

- Did he suppress evidence?

- Did he plant evidence?

This is for HT or Weebs or any TrumpGuys, just curious what actual Bad Things Strzok did is coming out of this. Anything?
I'm interested as well.  I certainly don't want people who break the law in the FBI just like I don't want them in the Senate or Oval Office.  

sure, an admitted bias guy against Trump put on team Mueller is a nothingburger, I am sure nothing unethical was done.  Strzok just said as much...... :D .  I believe we will find out more info which will lead to perjury charges for this idiot.
I'm not being difficult, but it sounds like you're saying nothing concrete, no instances of misbehavior, have come out of this.

WHAT did he do to prevent Trump from being elected?

Seriously people, hate the guy all you want but WHAT did he actually do to prevent Trump from being elected? THAT is all that matters here. 
So if a terrorist tries to blow up Times Square but the bomb malfunctions and doesn't go off, why press charges he didn't hurt anyone?

Yep.  It's a bad day for our entire justice system when its very integrity is being questioned by our legislators...who are divided on clearly partisan lines while nearly half are complaining that bias makes you incapable of performing your job..
"Detective, what's your opinion of the man you concluded raped and murdered the twelve children you were looking into?"

"I don't have an opinion on him one way or the other."

So should we fire anyone in LE who makes a racist joke too?  Using this logic, shouldn't Trump's hate of Hillary and Obama preclude him from being President too?  He's biased right? 

newsflash:

law enforcement sometimes thinks that the target of their investigation is a scumbag.

Are we going to have a hearing every time an investigator hates the pedophile he's investigating?

so incredibly dumb and blindly partisan.

LOL at conservatives suddenly thinking it's a bad idea for the police to have biases.

edit: welcome to the other side of the mirror. You guys spent the past 100 years belittling anyone who cried about police bias, and now you're getting a taste of equal justice.
I'm sure they will propose a bill to fire any LEO who uses a racial slur right away.  

Goodlatte finds it stunning that the FBI's counsel has instructed the witness not to answer questions about a pending investigation.   Is he completely unfamiliar about how investigations work?
As he bemoans releasing the prior transcripts because their investigation is ongoing.

Embarrasing

Last edited by a moderator:
The house is on fire, and the republicans are out on the lawn haranguing the mailman for being 4 minutes late, despite him being 5 minutes early.
So it turns out, 2 hours into the investigation, that it's not actually the mailman - just a schoolgirl riding by on her bike wearing a backpack.  The Republicans are still on the case though.  The house is still on fire...but this is important.

Users who are viewing this thread