What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok

I still don't buy that 65 million Americans have protested in the streets or participated in a political rally since '16

:shrug:
They haven’t.  It’s the Washington Post spinning more yarns for the more malleable minds in their base to continue to push a false narrative and their divisive agenda.  

That all depends on your definition of "patriotic".  Bumper stickers, t-shirts, flags, and sporting wood at Lee Greenwood songs don't make you patriotic.
My bad.  It’s burning flags, sitting during the anthem, throwing rocks at police, making fun of the President, tearing down 100 year old statues, defacing hotels, wearing pink hats, and calling anyone that disagrees with you a racist, homophobe, misogynist Nazi that makes you patriotic.  

My bad.  It’s burning flags, sitting during the anthem, throwing rocks at police, making fun of the President, tearing down 100 year old statues, defacing hotels, wearing pink hats, and calling anyone that disagrees with you a racist, homophobe, misogynist Nazi that makes you patriotic.  
Still the best Trump supporter parody account around, folks.

Well, does throwing rocks at soldiers, making fun of your king, burning flags, wearing war paint, and dumping tea into the harbor count?

• Smile
Reactions: Zow
Well, does throwing rocks at soldiers, making fun of your king, burning flags, wearing war paint, and dumping tea into the harbor count?
We had a peaceful revolution in November 2016. The majority of the states in the republic ceded power to Donald Trump.  

Sorry you missed it. 

squistion said:
Tim O'Brien‏Verified account @TimOBrien 2h2 hours ago

Don't lose sight of important @Fahrenthold scoop amid Syria, Cohen and Facebook deluge:

Trump Org lawyers wrote Panama's president, asking him to intervene in fight over POTUS's Trump International Hotel there — and warned of “repercussions” if he didn't

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/warning-of-repercussions-trump-company-lawyers-seek-panama-presidents-help/2018/04/09/9e3fbb8e-3c2f-11e8-8d53-eba0ed2371cc_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.3cd58496690a
Throw it on the pile with the rest.

We had a peaceful revolution in November 2016. The majority of the states in the republic ceded power to Donald Trump.  

Sorry you missed it. 
If that revolution included giving him the authority to violate laws at will, I did, and I will happily join in the next revolution to overthrow that authority. 

Hope you don't miss that one.

If that revolution included giving him the authority to violate laws at will, I did, and I will happily join in the next revolution to overthrow that authority. 

Hope you don't miss that one.
If my President asks me to defend our country and legally elected administration against those that wish to circumvent the constitution and violate the rule of law, I will.  

Grace Under Pressure said:
Trump was having a quiet day, the markets responded well, this thread was missing. Then the raid came down. They could have at least waited until the markets closed (lol).
I could see the market doing an up 1000+ day if he resigns. 

The cool thing about facts is that they remain facts, regardless of your opinion.
65 million people voted for Hillary on election day.

Do you really believe that 65 million people have protested in the streets or participated in political rallies since the beginning of 2016?

Do you really believe that 65 million people have protested in the streets or participated in political rallies since the beginning of 2016?
Do we count everyone who didn't get off their couch during the national anthem during the super bowl?

depends what’s considered a “political rally”.  I’m in the conservative Austin suburbs and the number of people who are politically active has increase quite a bit since Trump’s election.  Probably 5x.  If going to meet candidates and/or joining advocacy groups counts, it’s probably higher than you think.

having said that, 1 in 5 does seem high.

If my President asks me to defend our country and legally elected administration against those that wish to circumvent the constitution and violate the rule of law, I will.  
Is the President asking me to defend the country against him?  Wouldn't it be easier for him to resign?

3 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

Who is wishing to circumvent the constitution?
I want to know that too. I have been out of this thread for a few hours, who said that or who is doing that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread