What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 FBG Subscriber Contest is LIVE (1 Viewer)

I was thrilled to see Ajayi sent to the Eagles as it strengthened my team, until I looked at this week and realized he now has a bye when he should have been playing. 

My week 10 RBs: Mark Ingram and Rob Kelly

I need a miracle  hopefully the Kelvin Benjamin trade pays off this weekend  

Last 3 years - week 10 cut off: 154, 148, 148

My team:

Player's Individual Weekly Average: 140

Dodd's Projections: 137

Tremblay's Projections: 142

:oldunsure:

I was thrilled to see Ajayi sent to the Eagles as it strengthened my team, until I looked at this week and realized he now has a bye when he should have been playing. 

Same here.  I started the contest with DJ, Bell, Ajayi and Hunt.  Figured RBs would carry my team.  Now I'm down to only Bell this week.  

I'm concerned that this year's 118 was because there were a lot of powerhouse teams on bye last week versus this week, implying that this year's week 10 will be higher than average....i.e. 160.
It should be interesting.  Obviously most teams have Hunt and/or Ertz.  Wentz and Hill are moderately owned (> 20%).  But not a lot of other heavily owned players on Bye.  So, it comes down to injuries. at key positions, and the overall points put up this weekend - a defensive week, and it will keep the scores low.  A few high-scoring games could push the total closer to the 150-160 range.

Last season the teams on Bye were: Colts, Bill, Lions, Raiders - so, slightly worse as a group than this year.

Last week was an aberration - don't expect another week like that until next season...

Sinn Fein said:
It should be interesting.  Obviously most teams have Hunt and/or Ertz.  Wentz and Hill are moderately owned (> 20%).  But not a lot of other heavily owned players on Bye.  So, it comes down to injuries. at key positions, and the overall points put up this weekend - a defensive week, and it will keep the scores low.  A few high-scoring games could push the total closer to the 150-160 range.

Last season the teams on Bye were: Colts, Bill, Lions, Raiders - so, slightly worse as a group than this year.

Last week was an aberration - don't expect another week like that until next season...
I think it will be on lower end not last week bad but 125-127 range seems right with injurys suspensions and byes 

Probably my highest ranking to date.

I am going to savor this one for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it will be on lower end not last week bad but 125-127 range seems right with injurys suspensions and byes 
Lake of high ownership on byes and players looking to bounce back after last weeks train wreck. I'm predicting 148.7 as the cut! 

Dont forget percent wise it's a huge cut this week and only the top 1600 teams move on. 

With injurys, byes and benching I'm gonna struggle to top 150 unless Bell and Mccoy have monster weeks. 

Is there still a live scoring site?  Just realized I am still alive but Wentz/Ertz and Hunt/Hill are on bye.

Is there still a live scoring site?  Just realized I am still alive but Wentz/Ertz and Hunt/Hill are on bye.
Would be awesome if this could be pinned to top thread: http://calcomatic.com/EntryLive/103581

I'm without Hunt, Hill, Ertz, Tucker and Chiefs D due to byes. Without Dalvin Cook, Corey Coleman and Chris Hogan due to injury.  Assume I get Clay back.

I've pretty much assumed for past few weeks that if I made it this far this would be the week I go. Still likely, but Jimmy Grahams day sure helped but it also helped over 400 other teams. Good luck.

Foxer2373 said:
Lake of high ownership on byes and players looking to bounce back after last weeks train wreck. I'm predicting 148.7 as the cut! 

Dont forget percent wise it's a huge cut this week and only the top 1600 teams move on. 

With injurys, byes and benching I'm gonna struggle to top 150 unless Bell and Mccoy have monster weeks. 
I think that's gonna be high. 

I'm done. Just lost Evans and Elliot.

Have Cook, Allen Robinson, Malcom Mitchell, and Sturgis on IR.

Hunt, West, J. Allen, Cooper, & Ertz on BYE.

Need all these guys to go nuts. Counting players:  R. Wilson, McCaffrey, McGuire, Parker, Richardson, Kearse, J Graham, Zuerlein, TEN, DET, NO. So, only 7 active skill pos players, which means I'm taking a 0 for the last flex spot.

No QB this week for me.  Don’t see how I’ll survive.  Too bad Watson went down I was feeling pretty good about my team.  Oh well there is always next year!

No QB this week for me.  Don’t see how I’ll survive.  Too bad Watson went down I was feeling pretty good about my team.  Oh well there is always next year!
Lol join our No QB survivors group we meet every Tuesday. There is always hope I went no QB a couple weeks ago then took an 8 the week after and I'm still here. Only 1 QB the rest of the way. 

If you are in good shape at RB and TE this week you could still advance. Best of luck.

lol best week of the year for me I have no one Thursday and no one Sunday night or Monday. I get to sweat in the hot box for a long time unless I throw up under 100 or over 200 cause after all those extra games it could be anything in between. 

Good luck, all. 

I only have 1 QB this week (Rivers) due to bye and injury. And it'd be nice to have an Abdullah sighting, Kamara go off again, and/or Powell come through. 

Gonna be tough for me I'm afraid. All 3 of my TEs are playing so maybe they can carry me. 

If I can make it through this week I like the chances of my team going forward.  Guys like Ajayi, Crowder, Parker and C. Davis have been mostly useless so far this year but could prove useful down the stretch if I survive to week 11.  Graham was a nice start for me considering I only have 1 RB going this week.  

Mariota
Dalton

DJ 
Bell
Ajayi
Hunt

Crowder
Parker
C. Davis
Ginn 
Hogan 
Kupp 
Richardson 

Graham 
Ertz
Kittle

Sturgis 
Walsh
Zuerlein
Gonzalez

Lions
Saints
Browns

Lol the injurys and benchings continue. Taking a zero for both forces now today and Bryant at -0.9 is counting at receiver. 

I don't see a way to make it, unless Bell and mccoy both go off in the second half and everyone else has a string week. 

It was fun while it lasted but you can't outrun the Turk with $190 in byes, injurys and benchings lol. 

For those who have had Jamaal Williams wasting a roster spot, well, he's the last man standing in the GB backfield today... other than Ripkowski.

That Corey Davis fumble at the 1 yard line was brutal for me as I have both Mariota and Davis.  Might be the difference for me this week 

Starting the late games, 9 back, with 6 players left for 5 spots.  3 go this afternoon, 2 tonight, and McCaffrey Monday night

Prescott, Zleg -6, Hooper, kupp

LOL no where near the 86 point cut off even. I may not break 100 this week, if I do there is zero chance those players hit 150 with the crap I tossed up in the morning games.

apparently you said your prayers this morning?  ingram carried enough for both of em i guess.

You won't need 150 this week. 
Lol Prescott went down so I'm done I still am not over the cut. Not even close at this point. 

Prescott came back still almost no hope as I'm still behind the cut line and all players are done after these games. Have a shot at breaking 100 if Zleg keeps going and Dak is healthy enough to put up a few more points. 

Lol Prescott went down so I'm done I still am not over the cut. Not even close at this point. 

Prescott came back still almost no hope as I'm still behind the cut line and all players are done after these games. Have a shot at breaking 100 if Zleg keeps going and Dak is healthy enough to put up a few more points. 
Dak will post some points. Dunno if it'll be enough for you. But the cutline won't sniff 150 unless something really weird happens. 

Dak will post some points. Dunno if it'll be enough for you. But the cutline won't sniff 150 unless something really weird happens. 
Currently 0.5 below the cut! Faint optimism with the current counting

DaK (said prayers he came back$

hooper

Zleg (another 50y kick helped)

kupp (weird pick this year)

Going to advance this week with only 1 RB active.  If DJ is somehow able to return in a few weeks I would really like my chances to finish high

141 is more than enough.  I'm at 121 and am on the fence about whether that will be enough.
121 will not be enough, imo

I think it will be close to 130 - but I don't know the ownership stats of the teams left.  But I think there will be a lot of Miami players - since they had the week 1 Bye.  Not sure who is heavily owned on Patriots (other than Hogan who is out), Broncos or Panthers 

Up to 140.55 with some possibility of improvement but nothing major likely. I feel ok given where things are, but 5 more wouldn't be a bad thing. 

121 will not be enough, imo

I think it will be close to 130 - but I don't know the ownership stats of the teams left.  But I think there will be a lot of Miami players - since they had the week 1 Bye.  Not sure who is heavily owned on Patriots (other than Hogan who is out), Broncos or Panthers 
I didn't think so... looks like I'm tapped out at 122 now with nobody else left.  I'm guessing I won't advance.  I'll still pay attention to see, though.

Users who are viewing this thread