What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 FBG Subscriber Contest (1 Viewer)

@Joe Bryant - I have no idea what email address I used when I first signed up for this service 75 years ago. Is there any information you need from me for the contest payout?

Anyone else who finished in the money got their email yet on how to receive payout? Been looking, what's in the subject line, who is it from? It has only been 5 days, so there is still time, but just making sure I didn't miss anything.
Notification
Winners are notified by email or regular mail within 14 days after the official results (and associated winners) are posted at the conclusion of the Contest. Winners are also posted on the Contest web site. Winners must return via email or regular mail an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (unless prohibited by law) within 15 days following attempted notification. Failure to comply with this requirement can result in disqualification.

Congrats to the winners! I’m genuinely happy to finish 124th and earn a free subscription. Thanks Joe. Always loved the contest and looking forward to the Postseason Contest.

OMG, I haven't paid attention all year and I ended up #76. Can't believe my team survived all the cut lines. Congrats to the winners!
Dude, there is just something fundamentally wrong with this post.
My team truly stunk. I have no idea how it lasted so long. I just assumed I got bounced early and never followed along. I must have had a weekly breakout where one guy had his only good week all year and pushed me above the line.

OMG, I haven't paid attention all year and I ended up #76. Can't believe my team survived all the cut lines. Congrats to the winners!
Dude, there is just something fundamentally wrong with this post.
My team truly stunk. I have no idea how it lasted so long. I just assumed I got bounced early and never followed along. I must have had a weekly breakout where one guy had his only good week all year and pushed me above the line.

Tons of great picks on your team and very few injuries. I'd say Mosert, Collins, Love, Reed, Kincaid, LaPorta all exceeded expectations.

Is there a way to see the players I selected in the contest? I clicked on my team and used the analyzer, but cannot get the team to come up. My team. Are is chocula and I am team number 108453.

I always thought I could go back and see my team.

Got my free subscription email today, subject line was "You're Awesome - FREE Footballguys Gift Subscription Inside!".

I mean, I assume that's what it was. Can't imagine anyone I know giving me a gift FBG subscription.

Thanks for running this contest every year @Joe Bryant! It's always a ton of fun (unless I get knocked out in Week 3), and your generosity in the prizes is amazing.

I don't want to bother Joe with a simple question like this if I can avoid it. Anyone have experience with my situation?

I received the email for my Pro Subscription winnings. My current Elite subscription expires in March. When I "claim" the prize, will it just extend my subscription another 12 months from March or will it be 12 months from now? Also, I want to upgrade again to the Elite subscription, will I just pay the difference between the two when I go to upgrade?

Hi Folks,

Apologies for the delay. Email should go to the top 5 finishers by end of day tomorrow. For that level of prize, it takes a small bit of paperwork. Be looking tomorrow. Apologies for delay, that's all on me.

I don't want to bother Joe with a simple question like this if I can avoid it. Anyone have experience with my situation?

I received the email for my Pro Subscription winnings. My current Elite subscription expires in March. When I "claim" the prize, will it just extend my subscription another 12 months from March or will it be 12 months from now? Also, I want to upgrade again to the Elite subscription, will I just pay the difference between the two when I go to upgrade?

Please shoot an email to help@footballguys.com and they'll get you going there. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread