What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Antifa: Left Wing Militants on the Rise (3 Viewers)

I would love to see who they are, honestly. Can you link to just one? Asking nicely.
This poster continually switches to talking about white supremacy groups in the Antifa thread.  Not sure why. 

killface said:
and as far as i know, antifa ins't planning on starting a race war...but this is where we are at.  People trying to equate protests against police violence with white supremacy

This poster continually switches to talking about white supremacy groups in the Antifa thread.  Not sure why. 

killface said:
and as far as i know, antifa ins't planning on starting a race war...but this is where we are at.  People trying to equate protests against police violence with white supremacy
This. This is what I want to see a link for. And I'd like it from the person who posted it.

"a lot of posters on here have actually said they sympathize with antifa"

False.  

Just denounce the actions of Antifa regardless of white supremacy groups.  Can you do that?  
All actions?  No, why would anyone do that?  Plenty have said multiple times they dont condone any violence or looting or vandalism.

Now can you say the same about other groups?  Can you admit its not all antifa  participating in those things in current events?

again answer the question, quit distracting, quit making things up, quit trying to be a troll

I DO NOT SUPPORT PEOPLE LOOTING AND RIOTING
Couldn’t answer could you.  

All actions?  No, why would anyone do that?  Plenty have said multiple times they dont condone any violence or looting or vandalism.

Now can you say the same about other groups?  Can you admit its not all antifa  participating in those things in current events?
I denounce all white supremacy groups and Antifa.  They are both rotten to the core. 

So easy....

I answered all I need to. You aren’t going to pull the old bait and report game on me. 

I denounced all hate groups.  Some in here can’t.  End of story.  
Can you please provide evidence that antifa is a hate group?

And again you come in here make an insane sweeping inflammatory statement and when challenged on it you ignore the challenge and make 10 other posts running away from your original post.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I answered all I need to. You aren’t going to pull the old bait and report game on me. 

I denounced all hate groups.  Some in here can’t.  End of story.  
How is it baiting you to ask if you feel multiple groups are involved in the violence in these current protests?

Or to back up a claim about people supporting antifa.

Also, please don't project board tactics upon me or others 

BroadwayG said:
Do we have any definitions for a Pro-fa group?

Perhaps cite some examples from history. I want to know what these conservatives are so vigorously defending.
Trump

How is it baiting you to ask if you feel multiple groups are involved in the violence in these current protests?

Well we know at least one group is: two (sorry, I forgot about the white supremacists that tried to frame other groups)

3 self-proclaimed members of the far-right 'boogaloo' movement were arrested on domestic terrorism charges for trying to spark violence during protests

Three former US servicemen and self-proclaimed members of the far-right "boogaloo" movement were arrested on domestic terrorism charges and accused of carrying unregistered firearms and trying to spark violence during protests against police brutality.

According to the charging document, which was reviewed by Business Insider, the three defendants previously served in the US Navy, US Army, and US Air Force.

The filing also noted that the men "self-identified as part of the 'Boogaloo' movement," which prosecutors described as "a term used by extremists to signify a coming civil war and/or fall of civilization." According to the Associated Press, all three men are white.

The majority of the trouble was proven to be Antifa. Some right wing fools have also participated. 

I don’t need to name names.  The reactions over the last 30 minutes and what people won’t say made my point rhetorical 

The majority of the trouble was proven to be Antifa. Some right wing fools have also participated. 

I don’t need to name names.  The reactions over the last 30 minutes and what people won’t say made my point rhetorical 
You are right i won't equate white supremacist organizations with antifa.  

I can only assume then that you are a pro fascism sympathizer

Link (and I'm tired of saying please because it still gets me nowhere) please. Proof. Cite sources. The mods have requested this.

Proven to be?  Id ask for a link to that...but Im quite sure the response I would get.  In fact, there has been zero of such proof posted and the only thing seen is the FBI saying there was zero evidence of antifa in DC.

And yes, if you are going to make claims, naming names or links to posts would be a way of backing up such a claim.  Or, better yet, stop making personal claims as baseless as that about posters.

In addition you again refused to answer the actual question and deflected to some claim that even Bill Barr hasn’t made about antifa.

Bill Barr, US Attorney General. Can’t imagine a better source than the guy on the front lines.  
So you (and I suspect Barr) have nothing like an actual new story with a link, like I provided on 2 occasions? The best you have is a Bill Barr press conference. We'll leave it at that then, unless you find an actual reporting of an event.

Yes, that three year old story is horrible. I hope everyone who broke laws were prosecuted. Every one of them. Now, a story like that in relation to the current violence would be greatly appreciated.
Here's one that focuses the "good" that Antifa does

“They do different things at different times in different ways, some of which there is evidence of them breaking the law. Other times there is not,” Bray said.

Sometimes, Jeffery Dahmer went grocery shopping....hardly a "crime".
Wouldn't you agree?

...poor, misunderstood anarchists...

Yes, that three year old story is horrible. I hope everyone who broke laws were prosecuted. Every one of them. Now, a story like that in relation to the current violence would be greatly appreciated.

How is that relevant to what you quoted? You're acting as if I'm trying to defend them - I'm not. Please quote me with something relevant. TIA.

Just a few local news organizations citing problems with Antifa.  

https://wjla.com/news/local/richmond-police-arrests-sunday-night-antifa

https://gvwire.com/2020/06/04/fresno-police-arrest-possible-out-of-town-antifa-members/

https://www.spokesman.com/stories/2020/jun/01/15-arrests-made-in-sundays-disturbances-in-downtow/

From your own articel

"Bray said that although he believes people associated with antifa are participating in the demonstrations, it is difficult to determine how big of a role they're playing since there is no membership uniform or calling card and since the movement lacks the numbers to mobilize nationwide in such a dramatic, forceful way."

From your own articel

"Bray said that although he believes people associated with antifa are participating in the demonstrations, it is difficult to determine how big of a role they're playing since there is no membership uniform or calling card and since the movement lacks the numbers to mobilize nationwide in such a dramatic, forceful way."
Poor anarchists....blamed for anything bad that happens....

HEY...wait a minute....that's the plan to get rid of President Trump!!   :excited:

At least the 1st and 3rd link make reference to Antifa involvement. The second says they're unsure. But thank you. All I ask. So now we have seen some proof of Antifa, white supremacists, and the Boogaloo Bois being involved. I don't see where Antifa was inciting violence like TBB, but were at least present.

Again, thank you for the links.

“They do different things at different times in different ways, some of which there is evidence of them breaking the law. Other times there is not,” Bray said.

Sometime, Jeffery Dahmer went grocery shopping....hardly a "crime".
Wouldn't you agree?

I don't understand your criticism of this article.  By the way, for what it's worth, Fortune is right leaning.

From your own articel

:lmao:   You want proof of membership standards.  If only you held the same standard to the MSM where you get your info as you do internet guy posting at PSF.

Users who are viewing this thread