What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official SNF Game Thread - Giants @ Cowboys (1 Viewer)

Cowboys just blitzed and stunted hard and Giants couldn't stop it. Right side of the line is killing the rest of it because either Omameh or Halapio aren't picking up the stunter. That's not on Barkley

Last edited by a moderator:
Austin has 2 early touches, a run for 15 yds and a 65 yd td catch 

Maybe get him some more touches 

Seems like the Giants only chance to score is to go max protect, run 2 man routes and hope Odell can beat a triple team
Right now I think they need to stack the second team linemen behind the first team. Maybe then Eli might have a prayer of being able to make his first read. The Giants OLine is inept right now. I am not sure Eli would have less time if they weren't even there to start with.

well you know you have great team unity and team culture when a guy strips a QB, and the chump who was behind the play gets the ball and goes to celebrate not even recognizing the guy who got the strip

I know many will tell the story about how bad Eli is and how the Giants should have picked a top rookie QB.  It's entirely possible/probably, but it's impossible to tell the current quality of QB play behind that o-line.

Rico is just so hard to cover. He’s simply too big & strong with good movement skills. Easy TD if Dak is on the money.

We got something in Rico, Boys. Keep working him in & keep developing this cat.

I know many will tell the story about how bad Eli is and how the Giants should have picked a top rookie QB.  It's entirely possible/probably, but it's impossible to tell the current quality of QB play behind that o-line.
Don’t worry. From the looks of it they’ll have another chance to draft one next year. 

Bills fans nod head in understanding.

Well THAT'S not good. Halapio played great last week and they traded Brett Jones away because Halapio played great in training camp.

Users who are viewing this thread