What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Joe Biden Campaign Thread (2 Viewers)

Biden’s turnaround here is quite remarkable. I figured something like this might happen but has no idea it would be a big as it’s looking. 

But Im wondering how the Bernie fans are going to react. 

Biden’s turnaround here is quite remarkable. I figured something like this might happen but has no idea it would be a big as it’s looking. 

How about wondering if all the moderates who claim to not be Trump supporters will vote for Biden or find some minor reason not to vote for him or just sit things out.

best you can hope for is that Biden runs away with it.  they'll have less to complain about.

They’ll react with huge cheers as Bernie destroys Joe in the next debate and 

I think the fewer debates Biden has til Milwaukee the better it will be for him. If he wins it won’t go well with Trump either. But for me he is a man of decency and I like his policy, he doesn’t have to be good on the debate stage but I am worried about how that will be perceived in the general. 

If you were a Republican in early March 2016, I think it's likely you were hearing a lot of the same arguments.  "Who do you think is more likely to win Florida and the rust belt?  Trump or Kasich?"  
Given the day’s results, can we be comfortable saying Biden is more likely to win North Carolina, at least? I feel comfortable about any state in the South, but I’m not sure how to argue against North Carolina. 

I left him for dead. What a political comeback. 

He’s still not a great candidate. But he won’t make life difficult for our newly elected House members in their suburban seats. 

Going to need Bloomberg to keep his promise to go big on supporting the nominee. Bloomberg’s money and Biden’s nice could be a winning combo. 

Going to be a coin flip either way. 

Hope has been restored.   Huge thanks to pete and amy.   Things couldnt have gone better last night.  Now bloomie needs to step aside.   Wonder if bernie changes his tune about a plurality if he's not the one with it come convention time.  

I have little concern about bidens gaffes against trump.  So many people are just looking to restore some decency in the white house.   Trump is such a horrible human being.  

I have little concern about bidens gaffes against trump.  So many people  are just looking to restore some decency in the white house.   Trump is such a horrible human being.  
Blacks 

suburban women 

in the end most progressives (maybe 10% of Bernie fans will sulk and refuse to vote for Biden but the rest will come along) 

moderates 

independents 

centrist Republicans 

just about everyone in America except for the Trump base- so I’m talking around 65% of us. 

This is pretty awesome

I think this speaks volumes about the respect from the Biden campaign not just towards Pete personally, but towards all the staffers on Pete's campaign - and what a truly positive campaign they ran from the top of the organization down to the last volunteer.

For those who don't know - this is a clip of some Biden staffers doing the "High Hopes" dance that the Pete staffers/supporters did at campaign rallies.  Its a somewhat annoying dance, but seeing the Biden folks do it as a tribute to the Pete staffers makes me feel good about Pete's choice to drop out and endorse Biden.

I don’t want to hear any of the board liberals talk about our poor health care system or global warming now that you’ve every candidate that was going to adore these issues 
Biden voters aren’t voting on the issues at all. Just the vague notion that he can ‘beat Trump’ (he won’t).  His record is trash.  

Users who are viewing this thread