What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shuke's 1300 favorite songs by 1300 different artists. (5 Viewers)

Not surprisingly my favorite is from the Dead.  Second song of my first show, with Brent killing it on the keys.
Heh - update: I got curious and checked - turns out that my very first Dead show was exactly one day later in Louisville (Freedom Hall). 

It was the Ronald MacDonald show!  Strike that - the McD show was '90 - Cardinal Stadium. But '89 was my 1st.

:hifive:

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching that Dead show, this Petty show is at the top of my up next's. If you haven't seen it (it's only 44 minutes), you gotta watch. It says it's from Shoreline but it's a Bridge School show around the time of Wildflowers. Greatest Petty live video ever imo. They play Girl on LSD (so nuts they made him cut that from, I think, Wildflowers).

Taking advantage of my WFH situation to spin up the "Shuke 1000" on Spotify for background.  Also seemed like a good time to do the 30-day trial of Spotify Premium

Remember a year ago when this countdown was happening. What a different world. I believe I was in Cinci while you were posting the top 10. 

Listening to the Shuke mix right now. Rocking out to PPPP.

I can't remember a song from the 10,000 I really loved. Band playing at red rocks in one video, older guitarist i think.

Ah, it was Astral Traveler.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread