What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shuke's 1300 favorite songs by 1300 different artists. (5 Viewers)

1055. David Crosby - Cowboy Movie

I realized while I had a CSNY tune on my list, nothing attributed to Crosby himself.  

Um, hell yes to this lineup:

Drums: Bill Kreutzmann
Vocals: David Crosby
Guitar, Piano, Vocals: Graham Nash
Guitar: Jerry Garcia
Vocals: Joni Mitchell
Backing  Vocals: Laura Allan
Backing  Vocals: Neil Young
Guitar: Phil Lesh

1055. David Crosby - Cowboy Movie

I realized while I had a CSNY tune on my list, nothing attributed to Crosby himself.  

Um, hell yes to this lineup:

Drums: Bill Kreutzmann
Vocals: David Crosby
Guitar, Piano, Vocals: Graham Nash
Guitar: Jerry Garcia
Vocals: Joni Mitchell
Backing  Vocals: Laura Allan
Backing  Vocals: Neil Young
Guitar: Phil Lesh
This is amazing -- and one of my favorite performances by Garcia. 

mr. furley said:
just realized that if you release one name per day this thread will last as long as the Vietnam war  :mellow:   (the whole thing, not just US involvement)
Guys, 10,000 is a joke.  I just wanted to keep going after I go to 1000.

1075. Angie McMahon - Slow Mover

I usually post a link to the studio version of these songs, but there's something very poignant about this video.  Everyone looks so young.  Like I realize I'm old and I want to go back.  I don't know I'm so high right now.
Hi it's me again.  I can't get enough of this.  This song.  This video. The bittersweet nostalgia/melancholy feeling it invokes in me. The way she looks at me at 1:01.

Hi it's me again.  I can't get enough of this.  This song.  This video. The bittersweet nostalgia/melancholy feeling it invokes in me. The way she looks at me at 1:01.
it's like the less attractive, but still kinda hot, and most definitely dirtier, little sister of the ATT girl showed up to sing a song directly for you.  

Users who are viewing this thread