What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread *** PLEASE NO SPOILERS *** (3 Viewers)

i just know the jets are taking a 26 year old OL with their 3rd round pick.  they just love the film and the kid kinda got sidetracked and it’s a great story.

Giants have a plan.

Tate and Shepard have the PERFECT skill sets for Dan Jones.

:lmao:  

Enjoy those 5 yard dump offs. 
Ya.  I hate the pick.  Couldn't believe they passed on Allen.

Having said that, Haskins dropping in the draft doesn't make the Jones pick better or worse.  Only speaks to what other teams think of Haskins. 

Three top 100? Only 20 and 52 this year isn't it?
Correct... the third next year will be top 100 as well. I don’t think it’s outlandish, it is expensive though. I don’t think the Broncos got fleeced but as was stated depends on who they take.

That Daniel Jones pick keeps looking worse and worse 
Again, I hate the pick but other QBs falling doesn't make the Jones pick better or worse to me.
All it means is that the other QBs were not liked as much by the teams selecting by this point in the draft.

Again, I hate the pick but other QBs falling doesn't make the Jones pick better or worse to me.
All it means is that the other QBs were not liked as much by the teams selecting by this point in the draft.
Dan Marino was the 6th QB off the board pick 27...5 teams like other QB's better.............

Dan Marino was the 6th QB off the board pick 27...5 teams like other QB's better.............
Ya.  And Brady was a late round pick and Mayfield was the 1st overall pick.

I just don't get why other QBs dropping in the draft means the Jones pick is better or worse... and I hate the Jones pick.

Users who are viewing this thread