What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (12 Viewers)

I know the rules are very fluid, but I would hope this is still frowned upon?  
Yes, I'd rather not see this. Would much rather talk about why we are worried and that one doesn't trust the judgment or other things. Dropping down to "you're guy is a lunatic" basically means you're done having a discussion with the other side. Which is likely where we are. 

Yuge News.   

I’ve got HUGE news that I’m ONLY sharing with my TOP supporters.

I’m hosting a very important event in Palm Beach, Florida on January 17th, and I want YOU to be there with me as my special VIP guest.

All you have to do is contribute ANY AMOUNT by 11:59 PM TONIGHT, and you’ll automatically be entered to win a trip to meet me in Palm Beach, Florida. This offer is exclusive to only my most loyal supporters, like YOU, so don’t share this with anyone else.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to be automatically entered to win a trip to meet me in Palm Beach, Florida on January 17th. >>

CONTRIBUTE $20

CONTRIBUTE $15

CONTRIBUTE $10

CONTRIBUTE $5

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

I REALLY want to meet you.

If you win, we’ll cover your flight and hotel, AND you’ll even get to bring a guest of your choice. We’ll also take a photo together - it’ll be a trip neither of us ever forgets.

Contribute ANY AMOUNT RIGHT NOW to enter automatically to win this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet me.

Thank you,
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States
I’ll be sending another $100 to the campaign when the Saints win today to cap off a large teaser.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you're ok if 100 Americans are killed as the direct result of this action?

What do we gain from this?
It’s this or two guys kissing or a woman showing her face in public , we’re infidels . There is always a reason

But the mullahs love their $$$ and they love their power & that should be a big motivator 

If someone kills 100 Americans it's because they killed 100 Americans not because of this action
Really?  So actions never have downstream consequences?

There hasn't been an major attack on Americans for quite a while, if we get on shortly, and the terrorist blame us killing the general for it, can we really not say that our actions directly resulted in the American deaths?  Unfortunately these are now possibilities.

These people are like gold for the Trump re-election campaign. Are we sure Trump isn’t secretly paying AOC and Omar and this isn’t all an act to make Democrats look bad?
You realize what Trump threatened would be a war crime, right?

The believing he is some tough guy and cheering some of this stuff on is pretty strange to me.

HellToupee said:
You call them official, I say unofficial 
I didn't call them official (there was a question mark at the end of the sentence). They are as representative of the Muslim religion as the Westboro Baptist Church is for Christianity.

James Daulton said:
Really?  So actions never have downstream consequences?

There hasn't been an major attack on Americans for quite a while, if we get on shortly, and the terrorist blame us killing the general for it, can we really not say that our actions directly resulted in the American deaths?  Unfortunately these are now possibilities.
It’s a weird take for sure. You could also say we killed Suleimani because we killed Suleimani and not because of his actions. 

You must have missed that time Carter tried to free hostages in Iran?
Still a better idea than outright abandoning allies in the field to fend for themselves in an ill-conceived effort to distract from an impending impeachment, as well as threatening war crimes if a perceived enemy does something he doesn't like.

:lmao:

ya boy just sent 4K more troops in.  And shortly we’ll have ceded all the territory to Russia and China.

winning?
It’s just funny watching you all change your positions by the hour to whatever allows whining about Trump. That kind of behavior of the Left should really motivate voters in 2020. It’s like hot yoga in here.  :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread