What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (2 Viewers)

You call out others for lying.  And you post this.  Can't have a conversation with people like you. 

There is nothing I despise more than hypocrisy....But that's me
Like Trump calling other people liars?  Honestly, any one calling anyone else a liar is a hypocrite, since everyone lies.  If you can't have a conversation with a hypocrite you will live a lonely existence.

One guess on who also said they didn’t trust the election process....

"Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day.

"Why do Republican leaders deny what is going on? So naive!"

An earlier tweet said: "The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD."

"Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day.

An earlier tweet said: "The election is absolutely being rigged by the dishonest and distorted media pushing Crooked Hillary - but also at many polling places - SAD."
This is fake news...Only republicans are involved in rigging elections, or gerrymandering or any other political short cut.  Democrats are entirely decent law abiding wonderful people.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes!   

Let’s clean up our own voter fraud before we get all froggy about some dude named Ivan posting on Facebook.  Require valid ID.   :hifive:

This is fake news...Only republicans are involved in rigging elections, or gerrymandering or any other political short cut.  Democrats are entirely decent law abiding wonderful people.  
Not sure where my post said that in any way shape or form.  But thanks.  

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The Democrats don’t want a Witness Trade because Shifty Schiff, the Biden’s, the fake Whistleblower(& his lawyer), the second Whistleblower (who vanished after I released the Transcripts), the so-called “informer”, & many other Democrat disasters, would be a BIG problem for them!

timschochet said:
Trade them amnesty in exchange for buying insurance. Trust me they’ll sign up then. 
I know I'm like 3 day and 4 pages behind on this, but the above back and forth popped up for me when I did a search for the Obamacare thread.

As you likely remember, I sell health insurance as a life and health agent.  When talking about health insurance, and attempting to sell it, the two biggest groups of people that I get the biggest resistance from is younger folks (especially now with the ACA where younger folks are priced much higher than they used to be), and people from other countries (where by and large "health insurance" doesn't exist).  Now you're combining those two groups, and adding the element of illegal immigration statuses?  No way this will work.  Sure you might get some, but as a group I think you're dreaming here. 

About a year or two ago I sold a group health policy to a local horse farm.  Lots of migrant labor working the barns and with the horses.  The very rich employer was just going to pay for the whole thing, so "free insurance" to the employees.  I had to get individual applications from the employees and enter them into the system.  Couldn't get applications from some of them.  Quite a few repeating SSNs....

I know I'm like 3 day and 4 pages behind on this, but the above back and forth popped up for me when I did a search for the Obamacare thread.

As you likely remember, I sell health insurance as a life and health agent.  When talking about health insurance, and attempting to sell it, the two biggest groups of people that I get the biggest resistance from is younger folks (especially now with the ACA where younger folks are priced much higher than they used to be), and people from other countries (where by and large "health insurance" doesn't exist).  Now you're combining those two groups, and adding the element of illegal immigration statuses?  No way this will work.  Sure you might get some, but as a group I think you're dreaming here. 

About a year or two ago I sold a group health policy to a local horse farm.  Lots of migrant labor working the barns and with the horses.  The very rich employer was just going to pay for the whole thing, so "free insurance" to the employees.  I had to get individual applications from the employees and enter them into the system.  Couldn't get applications from some of them.  Quite a few repeating SSNs....
I think Tim was joking..but I'm not sure..but I think he was

Donald Trump would have you report them and the company to ICE, but nah.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The Democrats don’t want a Witness Trade because Shifty Schiff, the Biden’s, the fake Whistleblower(& his lawyer), the second Whistleblower (who vanished after I released the Transcripts), the so-called “informer”, & many other Democrat disasters, would be a BIG problem for them!
A “witness trade” is not a real thing. Witnesses testify for evidentiary value, not to balance the other side’s witnesses.

A “witness trade” is not a real thing. Witnesses testify for evidentiary value, not to balance the other side’s witnesses.
He should have said a witness compromise, but either way the Dems had no interest in getting already cleared, innocent people on stand.

It's been made painfully obvious why Putin wants Trump in power. Trump is Putin's puppet. Every foreign policy move that Trump makes benefits Putin.  in order for Russia to meddle, they need to have someone who would be beneficial to them. I don't think too many other candidates have business aspirations in Moscow or are hostages of kompromat.  Trump is a special game piece for Putin. No one else would be.
Take this crap elsewhere. There is a conspiracy theory thread that would be appropriate for these type of hot takes. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7918159/Hunter-Biden-prepping-case-hes-called-Trumps-impeachment.html

Hunter Biden is 'taking no chances' and is 'prepping' in case he's called to the Senate as a witness in Trump's impeachment trial, DailyMail.com can reveal

A source close to the Bidens said: 'He knows that he could get called as a witness any day so he wants to be fully prepared, he's going over every fine detail'

They added: 'He's taking the trial very seriously and wants to make sure he's ready for whatever the Republicans throw at him' 
When telling the truth is hard you have to prep for it. 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/laura-ingraham-shows-emails-tying-alleged-ukraine-whistleblower-to-obama-white-house-meeting-on-burisma

In the email, Vogel wrote, "We are going to report that [State Department official] Elizabeth Zentos attended a meeting at the White House on 1/19/2016 with Ukrainian prosecutors and embassy officials as well as ... [redacted] from the NSC ... the subjects discussed included efforts within the United State government to support prosecutions, in Ukraine and the United Kingdom, of Burisma Holdings, ... and concerns that Hunter Biden's position with the company could complicate such efforts."
Pretty big news.  [redacted] is the "WB" and he was present for meetings dealing directly with Burisma and Hunter.....

Pretty big news.  [redacted] is the "WB" and he was present for meetings dealing directly with Burisma and Hunter.....
Of course he was, that particular person is a subject expert on Ukraine for the NSC. That’s part of his job, and it’s been detailed that he would have met with anti-corruption government officials and NGO’s in support if the WH & State.

I actually saw this on Ingraham last night and what gets me is she is implying that Vogel held back on this. Reality is it was just 2 weeks or so later that he and the NYT ran the very positive story on Giuliani’s trip to Ukraine on just this issue. 

Of course he was, that particular person is a subject expert on Ukraine for the NSC. That’s part of his job, and it’s been detailed that he would have met with anti-corruption government officials and NGO’s in support if the WH & State.

I actually saw this on Ingraham last night and what gets me is she is implying that Vogel held back on this. Reality is it was just 2 weeks or so later that he and the NYT ran the very positive story on Giuliani’s trip to Ukraine on just this issue. 
Has anyone previously disclosed that the "Whistle blower" had meetings to specifically discuss Burisma and Hunter Biden?  Seems like a nice piece of information to make public.

Did Vogel mention the above in his story?  if not, I think Inghram has room to speculate

Has anyone previously disclosed that the "Whistle blower" had meetings to specifically discuss Burisma and Hunter Biden?  Seems like a nice piece of information to make public.

Did Vogel mention the above in his story?  if not, I think Inghram has room to speculate
No but it’s been disclosed that he’s been involved with Ukraine reformers in support of US policy and investigating Burisma is part of that agenda.

Im not sure, but glad to revisit the article. I’m guessing it makes reference to some uneasiness or discomfort in US circles about the potential conflict.

Ill also point out that this email is missing something - any mention of Bidens participating. This seems precisely the kind of event an alleged corrupt influencer would be involved in. But they’re not there.

And it’s notable that Fox hasn’t released the email itself.

Here comes the cavalry 

Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani)

1/23/20, 6:52 PM

Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy

Here comes the cavalry 

Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani)

1/23/20, 6:52 PM

Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy
Bring it on, Rudy. You've been threatening stuff for a while, it's put up or shut up time.

I actually agree with you.  He's been saying it for months.  Show me something, FFS.  Give America the bomb shell.
The problem is he's bluffing. If he had anything, he'd have brought it out by now. He's all in with just a high card hand, and the democrats have a straight flush.

Users who are viewing this thread