What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (1 Viewer)

This is one of the top 3 candidates Democrats could put up against President Trump? Is this real life!??

Presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren told a crowd of supporters in Iowa that her potential secretary of education would be "someone who's taught in a public school" and that the nominee would also need to be vetted by a "young trans person."

"I'm going to have a Secretary of Education that this young trans person interviews on my behalf, and only if this person believes that our Secretary or Secretary of Education nominee is absolutely committed to creating a welcoming environment, a safe environment, and a full educational curriculum for everyone will that person actually be advanced to be Secretary of Education."

Warren appeared to be referring to Jacob, a 9-year-old transgender boy that she spoke with during a CNN presidential candidate forum on gay and transgender issues in October 2019.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/warren-promises-young-trans-person-will-vet-secretary-of-education

Lol You guys have the gall to laugh about a secretary of education? Seriously? 

If Warren appointed her pet rock to be secretary of education it would still be an improvement over the person currently filling that position. 
But would Warren appoint a young trans pebble to vet the rock?

What's truly amazing is they've had 4 years since losing to Trump to come up with a plan......and these are the options they throw out there. :lmao:
The Democrat candidates were/are so bad their biggest fundraisers jumped in the race. About all you need to know.

I do think some younger smarter candidates like Newsome saw right away Trump was going to win and decided against running.

Depending on the reality TV star you would not be wrong.  
What you’re  rolling out there now was sad in 2016. Now it’s just funny you spent 4 years on Russia and are rolling them out again. You may even want to revive the Avenatti 2020 thread and see if you can get some traction. There may still be time.  :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
What your rolling out there now was sad in 2016. Now it’s just funny you spent 4 years on Russia and are rolling them out again. You may even want to revive the Avenatti 2020 thread and see if you can get some traction. There may still be time.  :lmao:
I’m assuming when you say “you” you’re referring to the collective “you” not me personally.  Was never one of the Russia guys (only thing I thought that might come from it is Trump financial ties to some of the oligarchs) and certainly wasn’t an Avenatti guy (pretty sure I never even posted in that thread). 🤷‍♂️  But hey I’m just some “independent” what would I know.  

What you’re  rolling out there now was sad in 2016. Now it’s just funny you spent 4 years on Russia and are rolling them out again. You may even want to revive the Avenatti 2020 thread and see if you can get some traction. There may still be time.  :lmao:
 Avenatti must be mad the Democrats benched him this time around. He did such good work in the Kavanaugh hearings.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/08/03/michael-avenatti-is-mulling-a-2020-run-for-president-again.html

They shouldn’t get down on their current retread old timers, there is still a chance!
I laughed out loud reading this part.  :lmao:

“I am increasingly concerned that the Dems don’t have the right fighter to go toe to toe with Trump,” he said. “And the future of the republic and our way of life is on the line. He is a brawler who has no bounds. The Dems need a guy who can match him punch for punch. I may be that guy.”

Oh I’m used to it. Just one time I would like to be in the Biden thread and see one of the self described “independents” using that same energy to knock him around. Or any Democrat for that matter. 
What? I have never seen a thread more negative for any candidate ever than the Joe Biden thread. Between you guys and all the progressives around here almost nobody likes him. (Which is too bad for this forum since he’s likely to be the next President.) 

So it’s sounding as tho this nothinburger is finally coming to an end. What next will they come at him for?  It would be great if they could, like, focus on important bills addressing pressing issues however I don’t hold out too much hope for that. 

Users who are viewing this thread