What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (14 Viewers)

Hopefully there’s an extra one for Nance. 
I'm sure she does, she and McConnell passed it, though IIIRC one thing that happened here is that McConnell insisted on trying to negotiate this around Dem leadership instead of directly with them, which cost them a week. Soudns like Trump hasn't spoken with Pelosi since October

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure she does, she and McConnell passed it, though IIIRC one thing that happened here is that McConnell insisted on trying to negotiate this around Dem leadership instead of directly with them, which cost them a week. Soudns like Trump hasn't spoken with Pelosi since October
Yeah I figured any delay was all Republicans fault as usual in here. 🙄

Come on SID, everyone knows better. 

GoBirds said:

Had to make sure the Kennedy Center got $25M, that's the real national emergency here.  

GoBirds said:

It’s a fair point and I agree, I’m just pointing out that the President hasn’t met with the Speaker of the House in a time of crisis.

HellToupee said:
Donald is a stellar commander and chief and by most level headed accountants is doing a tremendous job during this crisis. Some guys are just losing their minds over this and blinded by their hated , they can’t wrap their head around it. They’re just losing it
I know plenty of level headed accountants who don’t agree with this. 

Yeah, that was a real impressive smackdown...Jim Diamond literally read Trump's exact quote back to him and Trump's response was to deny it and attack the reporter.  
"Yeah, I don't have to call them, Mike calls them. "

:lol:

Sorry to burst their bubble hoping Trump isnt helping certain governors. 

I don't and I was watching the same press briefer you did. Two reporters quoted his exact words that are on video back to him and he attacked them and called them liars. If you define that performance as a good job, I would hate to see what you consider a bad job. 
I agree that was awful. But on the other hand he is extending the current status through the month of April. He’s listening to the experts. That’s a huge deal, much bigger than what you’re talking about. It’s why I used the word “overall”. 

And I gotta tell ya @squistion this constant “lets only highlight the bad stuff Trump says and ignore any good stuff”, that’s the sort of thing that’s going to get him re-elected IMO if the Democrats do too much of it. The public recognizes we’re in a crisis, they know that a lot of mistakes are going to be made, but they won’t tolerate it if they believe that either side is trying to make political hay out of them. Democrats need to be careful here. When Trump does something good, give him his due. 

And I gotta tell ya @squistion this constant “lets only highlight the bad stuff Trump says and ignore any good stuff”, that’s the sort of thing that’s going to get him re-elected IMO if the Democrats do too much of it. The public recognizes we’re in a crisis, they know that a lot of mistakes are going to be made, but they won’t tolerate it if they believe that either side is trying to make political hay out of them. Democrats need to be careful here. When Trump does something good, give him his due. 
:bs:  

200 wrongs and 1 right (I exaggerate) doesn't make a right. And if you disagree you are then getting into the territory, of "Well, say what you want about Mussolini, but he made the trains run on time" 

200 wrongs and 1 right (I exaggerate) doesn't make a right. And you disagree you get into the territory, of "Well, say what you want about Mussolini, but he made the trains run on time" 
If Mussolini was currently the President of the United States, and this nation was in the middle of a pandemic which was one of the gravest crisis in our history, I would be praising Il Duce whenever he did something good. I would do this because like it or not, he’s my President, and we’re all in this mess together. 

I agree with this to a certain extent.

His experts have been saying Easter was a pipe dream almost immediately after he said it. Kind of an odd thing to give him credit for here.

200 wrongs and 1 right (I exaggerate) doesn't make a right. And if you disagree you are then getting into the territory, of "Well, say what you want about Mussolini, but he made the trains run on time" 
Take this crap to one of your other But Trump! threads.  You do nothing but troll in here and I have no idea why the mods keep allowing it. 

tonydead said:
Take this crap to one of your other But Trump! threads.  You do nothing but troll in here and I have no idea why the mods keep allowing it. 
I was responding directly to a quote of Tim's, but you had no problem with that, did you? Your only issue is with my response to Tim. If you want to ask Tim not to post here at all, I will take what you have to say a little more seriously. 

I was responding directly a quote of Tim's, but you had no problem with that, did you? Your only issue is with my response to Tim. If you want to ask Tim not to post here at all, I will take what you have to take a little more seriously. 
You really cant figure this one out?  Go back and read Tim's last few posts again. They're agreeable to the theme of the tread.  Wow. 

You really cant figure this one out?  Go back and read Tim's last few posts again. They're agreeable to the theme of the tread.  Wow. 
Yeah, wow. I was under the impression that it was not a requirement that in any thread people are only allowed to post things that are agreeable to the theme of the thread (particularly if they are in direct response to a post).

timschochet said:
If Mussolini was currently the President of the United States, and this nation was in the middle of a pandemic which was one of the gravest crisis in our history, I would be praising Il Duce whenever he did something good. I would do this because like it or not, he’s my President, and we’re all in this mess together. 
I’m not sure what this means, but we’re having a national toilet paper crisis, so don’t get too carried away. 

Users who are viewing this thread