What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (18 Viewers)

I don’t even really know why you linked this, but I wasn’t even putting anything about that the equation. The touching, massaging, smelling, sniffing and petting of young children by Biden is a whole different problem. 
You responded to post that had a video in it that was fake. I gave you the actual interview.

This is odd.... :confused:

"Every single major media outlet falsely reported that Park Police were unprovoked when they used “tear gas” to clear the area. If any of that were true, it might mark the first time in history that cops without gas masks launched tear gas in an area that the president of the United States easily walked through minutes later".

The MSM wouldn't lie to us...or even exaggerate just a little...maybe, put a little spin on it....would they?   :doh:

"On Monday, June 1, the USPP worked with the United States Secret Service to have temporary fencing installed inside Lafayette Park. At approximately 6:33 pm, violent protestors on H Street NW began throwing projectiles including bricks, frozen water bottles and caustic liquids. The protestors also climbed onto a historic building at the north end of Lafayette Park that was destroyed by arson days prior. Intelligence had revealed calls for violence against the police, and officers found caches of glass bottles, baseball bats and metal poles hidden along the street.

To curtail the violence that was underway, the USPP, following established policy, issued three warnings over a loudspeaker to alert demonstrators on H Street to evacuate the area. Horse mounted patrol, Civil Disturbance Units and additional personnel were used to clear the area. As many of the protestors became more combative, continued to throw projectiles, and attempted to grab officers’ weapons, officers then employed the use of smoke canisters and pepper balls. No tear gas was used by USPP officers or other assisting law enforcement partners to close the area at Lafayette Park. Subsequently, the fence was installed."

You would think that after using tear gas with so many cameras in the area, there would be a myriad of pictures showing innocent protesters suffering the effects of the gas and trying to get the sting out of their eyes with water or milk.....maybe? Just a few?  Maybe...one?

Anyone care to explain...or rebut?   :coffee:

Oh...and by the way...

"In related news, despite or perhaps because of the media hysteria, polls show overwhelming majorities of Americans support the use of the National Guard and the military to bring peace to the cities the media claim aren’t being targeted by violent riots."

**We really need an emoji of someone shooting them self in the foot.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the majority of rioters and looters are right wing white supremacists like the media is saying, why are Joe Biden’s campaign and Hollywood liberals bailing them out of jail? 

If the majority of rioters and looters are right wing white supremacists like the media is saying, why are Joe Biden’s campaign and Hollywood liberals bailing them out of jail? 
Biden also had to have known the tear gas story was a lie this morning when he did his press conference.  However , he still pushed this blatant falsehood to the people.  Odds he apologizes?

I was watching MSNBC live in real time as this went down in DC.

I saw the deployment of tear gas against the crowd, heard the flash bang grenades and then saw mounted police on horses. forcing people out of the area. 

:(
You saw tear gas?

Is that your superpower....identifying gas by sight?
You can identify it by sight...but do you know that it tends to linger...for quite a while?

Did you happen to see gas masks on the police officers....or on the President as he walked through Lafayette Square?

Did you see pictures of people being treated for the effects of that tear gas?
Did you see it live on MSNBC?

or....were you simply listening to the narrative provided by MSNBC at the time?

You saw tear gas?
Did you happen to see gas masks on the police officers....or the President as he walked through Lafayette Square?

Is that your superpower....identifying gas by sight?

or....were you listening to the narrative provided by MSNBC?
Yes, the smoke. There are pictures on the net along with video. People are coughing and Garrett Haaak of MSNBC is saying (paraphrasing) that "without warning the police fired flash bangs and tear gas, I did not even have enough time to put my tear gas mask on." 

If it wasn't tear gas, that is visible on the videos, what was it the police fired on the protesters? 

Yes, the smoke. There are pictures on the net along with video. People are coughing and Garrett Haaak of MSNBC is saying (paraphrasing) that "without warning the police fired flash bangs and tear gas, I did not even have enough time to put my tear gas mask on." 

If it wasn't tear gas, that is visible on the videos, what was it the police fired on the protesters? 
Oh...you saw smoke that MSNBC said was tear gas.

Things are coming into focus now.

What have you learned?

read the article!!!!

Smoke canisters.  Trump walking through that smoke was a great visual.  Maybe it was tear gas and Trump just brushed it aside.  

What have you learned?
Please show me a video from the scene that explains the smoke, people coughing and pouring milk in their eyes afterwards that shows it wasn't tear gas. 

Dude, it was live. I know what I saw.
...and I'm sure that I know what you heard.

...but, if the cops weren't wearing masks....and the POTUS walked through it minutes later without a mask..... it wasn't tear gas.

You were lied to.
oh...and there is no Santa Claus

Seriously...you sound like a kid whose friends told him that Santa Claus isn't real.

Accept it.

Please show me a video from the scene that explains the smoke, people coughing and pouring milk in their eyes afterwards that shows it wasn't tear gas. 
As soon as you show me a picture of the police and the POTUS wearing gas masks in the Square.

hell...even explain how that could happen

...and I'm sure that I know what you heard.

...but, if the cops weren't wearing masks....and the POTUS walked through it minutes later without a mask..... it wasn't tear gas.

You were lied to.
oh...and there is no Santa Claus

Accept it.
I know what I saw. Find the MSNBC video and accept it. 

What have you learned?
Dude all day long you and everyone else here were defending the use of tear gas. Now some article appears denying it and suddenly you’re claiming there was no tear gas? Lol

What have you learned?
It was flashbang grenades, smoke canisters and pepper spray. ABC is updating the story, as are other msm. 

Lankford is criticizing Trump's strategy. So is Robertson. When you've lost Lankford and the evangelicals, you're in political trouble. 

Dude all day long you and everyone else here were defending the use of tear gas. Now some article appears denying it and suddenly you’re claiming there was no tear gas? Lol
Dude...we defended it until it was pointed out to us that tear gas wasn't used.

Maybe YOU can explain how the POTUS walked through a freshly gassed field without a gas mask.

Do you have ANY experience with tear gas....at all?

I know what I saw. Find the MSNBC video and accept it. 
Not to mention the dozens of people interviewed coughing and choking. 
And suppose it was a smoke bomb or whatever and not tear gas? And it made everybody choke and cough? So that makes a difference? 

It was flashbang grenades, smoke canisters and pepper spray. ABC is updating the story, as are other msm. 

Lankford is criticizing Trump's strategy. So is Robertson. When you've lost Lankford and the evangelicals, you're in political trouble. 
They can't do that!!!

Squishy KNOWS what he saw!!!

And suppose it was a smoke bomb or whatever and not tear gas? And it made everybody choke and cough? So that makes a difference? 
Drama.
Sympathy

The difference between smoke and tear gas?

Lots.

Love tear gas. You wouldnt use it though in an area where those dignitaries walked through just minutes later. That's not how tear gas works.  If you could actually do that it wouldnt be very effective.  

Dude...we defended it until it was pointed out to us that tear gas wasn't used.
Did you ask me a question In that post? I can’t find it because I’m still laughing hysterically at your first sentence. It’s not rare to witness manipulation, but it’s pretty rare for someone to admit to being manipulated as openly as you just did. 

Dude, it was tear gas, experienced by people who knew what tear gas felt and smelled like. 
Keep saying it....you'll believe it.
Having not even being there...you sure take a lot for granted.
But, then again...how else could you be on the Left?

You need to change your narrative to, "Smoke...tear gas...what's the difference?"

Love tear gas. You wouldnt use it though in an area where those dignitaries walked through just minutes later. That's not how tear gas works.  If you could actually do that it wouldnt be very effective.  
No idea if that’s true. 

But if it is why didn’t you post this last night? Or this morning? Or anytime before now? Lol

Never mind. You dont even know the difference between smoke bombs and tear gas.  :lmao: .  

Did you ask me a question In that post? I can’t find it because I’m still laughing hysterically at your first sentence. It’s not rare to witness manipulation, but it’s pretty rare for someone to admit to being manipulated as openly as you just did. 
I wasn't there...none of us were there.

We rely on the lyin' MSM for the facts....but....we were lied to ....again.

Dude, it was tear gas, experienced by people who knew what tear gas felt and smelled like. 
Probably not. Pepper spray probably. CS gas is brutal. There would be people on all fours coughing with snot running down their face. That said the situation was still abysmal. 

Is there? I honestly don’t know. 
If you don't know...why do you keep talking?

There is a huge difference between the two and yes....Being on an NBC (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical) DECON Team while in the USMC...I DO know.

...you don't.

You know only what your are told....and I'm telling you.

Accept it...someone knows more about something than you do.

Maybe he didn't see it offered as a defense before now from those grasping at straws trying to explain it. 
Maybe it is because I have a plausible alternative now that I didn't see before.

The FACT that gas masks weren't used during the timeline proves, without a doubt, that tear gas was not used.

Users who are viewing this thread