What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (15 Viewers)

Oh, he absolutely is.  You’re refusal to recognize it doesn’t change the fact it was laid out plainly in a few hundred characters for the world to see this weekend.  

Any attempt to spin the tweets is laughable, really.   Your guy is a racist.  Burying your head in the sand won’t change that. 
You're responding to a guy who has written, several times, that he sees no evidence of climate change. 

Dude, I can answer this so Hell doesn't have to. Trump's demeanor and stance on trade and abortion and gay rights are all more palatable to the electorate in the Rust Belt. Kasich is from OH, but he's still a dead duck up there. 
Okay so draconian social issues. 

It's racist to tell a natural born American citizen to go back to Africa.
So racist, in fact, that there is no longer any ambiguity and he should be called out for the racist he is.  I always knew he was, but there was just enough ambiguity that calling him that on this board would be offside the rules.  That is no longer the case.

I have the same belief about him re being a sexual predator.  

Last edited by a moderator:
So racist, in fact, that there is no longer any ambiguity and he should be called out for the racist he is.  I always knew he was, but there was just enough ambiguity that calling him that on this board would be offside the rules.  That is no longer the case.

I have the same belief about him re being a sexual predator.  
I think you should move forward with the impeachment proceedings, you seem to have all the facts needed

I think you should move forward with the impeachment proceedings, you seem to have all the facts needed
I'm Canadian.  However, given the complete lack of moral and ethical fortitude in the GOP currently, and the senate's total subservience to Trump's base, impeachment would never result in his removal from office.  Because being a racist and having multiple sexual assault and rape allegations against someone who openly admitted to  (bragged about, really)sexually assaulting women is no longer disqualifying for holding the office of President of the United States.  I would bet a lot of money it would, in fact, be disqualifying in every other liberal democracy on earth.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Canadian.  However, given the complete lack of moral and ethical fortitude in the GOP currently, and the senate's total subservience to Trump's base, impeachment would never result in his removal from office.  Because being a racist and having multiple sexual assault and rape allegations against someone who openly admitted to  (bragged about, really)sexually assaulting women is no longer disqualifying for holding the office of President of the United States.  I would bet a lot of money it would, in fact, be disqualifying in every other liberal democracy on earth.
Wait, what, you're not a US citizen. LOL, carry on

Obama was polling behind Rick Santorum at one point in 2012. Rick Santorum. Plus we all know the polls suppress Trump support. 
Obama was unknown. Trump is known and 55% of the country dislikes him, that’s not changing. 

He can certainly win but he’s behind at the moment to a number of Dem candidates. 

You can keep repeating without context and a lie about free healthcare...most people understand thats not how it all went and can hear and read their actual proposals vs false propaganda.  Though I have no doubt Trump will also lie about it and plenty of his base will believe his falsehoods.
We all saw the hands go up.  There is no running from that, even though old Joe is trying-

All the Democrats on stage at the second Democratic debate last week, including Biden, raised their hands to affirm that their healthcare plans “would provide coverage” for illegal immigrants. But in an interview that aired Friday on CNN, Biden tried desperately to pretend that’s not his position, while still maintaining that there would be free health care for illegal immigrants (though he’d rather not call it that). 

Biden said in the interview that illegal immigrants “need to have a means by which they can be covered when they’re sick,” which apparently should not at all be confused with “health insurance.” He further clarified that the government should be “building more clinics around the country” so that illegal immigrants can be cared for “when they’re sick, when they’re ill.

Chris Cuomo told Biden what he presumably already knew, which is that nearly 60% of Americans oppose government healthcare for illegal immigrants.

And so Biden, summoning the bold leadership we need, took all of it back. “Well, let me tell you something,” he said, "in an emergency, they should have healthcare. … How do you say, you’re undocumented, I’m gonna let you die, man?” 

Oh, so Biden’s position is that illegal immigrants who need urgent care should be able to visit the emergency room, otherwise known as-- exactly what the law already is today. It’s called the Emergency Medical Treatment And Labor Act, which “requires hospital emergency departments to medically screen every patient who seeks emergency care and to stabilize or transfer those with medical emergencies, regardless of health insurance status or ability to pay.”
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/joe-biden-reverses-his-position-on-government-healthcare-for-illegal-immigrants

Can’t be as exhausting as hanging on his every word or tweet trying to find something to be offended about.  
:goodposting:

This is literally what the unhinged on the left and the regulars that troll in here do......try to twist anything they can into faux outrage. First time you get everyone’s attention.....second a lot still look.....9,567th no one is listening. You can’t keep crying wolf and expect people to listen. Jumping in this thread trying to get a reaction when there’s a Trump tweets thread to post in....Pretty sad. 

Trump is behind in polling with the top 4 dem candidates. 
Obama was polling behind Rick Santorum at one point in 2012. Rick Santorum. Plus we all know the polls suppress Trump support. 
It's interesting that you would downplay polls after bragging about Trump hitting 50% in the Rasmussen poll last week.

BTW, Trump has dropped 4 points since then -- and he's now 2 points lower than Obama at this point in his presidency. :thumbup:

What is this Al Qaeda stuff Trump was going on about today? Has he separated his comments about the 4 women or are they all bundled together?

:goodposting:

This is literally what the unhinged on the left and the regulars that troll in here do......try to twist anything they can into faux outrage. First time you get everyone’s attention.....second a lot still look.....9,567th no one is listening. You can’t keep crying wolf and expect people to listen. Jumping in this thread trying to get a reaction when there’s a Trump tweets thread to post in....Pretty sad. 
#RacistPresident is the #1 trending topic on twitter and several world leaders have spoken out today to condemn the racist tweet.  It is not controversial that he is a racist.  There is a relatively small bubble of people in America (globally speaking) who refuse to recognize what everyone else on the planet can read in plain english.

#RacistPresident is the #1 trending topic on twitter and several world leaders have spoken out today to condemn the racist tweet.  It is not controversial that he is a racist.  There is a relatively small bubble of people in America (globally speaking) who refuse to recognize what everyone else on the planet can read in plain english.
#1 on Twitter, well that settles it

#Canadianfauxrage

#1 on Twitter, well that settles it
was responding to a post that basically said no one was listening.  but you're trolling, so carry on.

link to any world leaders coming to Trump's defence today?  given how respected america is again around the world, I'm sure I've just missed them.

False.  He made a vague comments and the offended by anything crew filled in the blanks to fit their narrative. It was actually very shrewd on his part.  
Vague?  He told four Americans - 3/4 of them born here - to go back to where they came from.  I don't see how that can objectively be described as "vague."

Hurr durr but but but it's just the liberal MSM pushing that narrative!!

:rolleyes:

was responding to a post that basically said no one was listening.  but you're trolling, so carry on.

link to any world leaders coming to Trump's defence today?  given how respected america is again around the world, I'm sure I've just missed them.
I'm trolling, LOL, he's an idea, and I'll say it with a little more tact than our POTUS but the message is just the same.  Perhaps you should take some, if not all of this 'orange man bad' energy and invest into the politics of a country you actually reside in.

Users who are viewing this thread