What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (11 Viewers)

i never believed it the whole time.   I've been saying Trump would win in a landslide since the riots broke out in June.  Nothing that has happened since has changed my mind.

Now if Biden and all the Democrat run cities clamped down on the violence, and Biden had run a serious campaign (even with his obvious mental decline) then I would have not been confident at all.   But they didn't and Bidens campaign has actually gotten worse.   At the end of the day, people vote for their wallet and their safety.   Trump wins by quite a bit on both of those issues.
Yeaahhh........ you might want to rethink that.  

It’s like blaming Bob Kraft for traffic problems after a Patriots game held in inclement weather.  Good stuff from the Washington Post and their followers.  
I don't recall that Bob Kraft ever agreed to transport hundreds of people to and from a Patriots game then left them stranded for hours in freezing weather after the game because of traffic problems.

It was a major screw up by Trump's staff and should have been anticipated by the event organizers. I assume the Trump people coordinated this with local Omaha RNC/GOP/Republicans who presumably would have known that the roads leading to the airport would be clogged.

Lots of positive vibes coming out of this article. 

October 28, 2020

Ronna McDaniel's Twitter feed tells you what the polls are missing

By Andrea Widburg

If you pay attention only to the polls and the mainstream media narrative, you'll believe that, even though the presidential race is tightening, Biden still maintains a lead and can handily win the upcoming election.  However, if you look at the information on the Twitter feed of Ronna McDaniel, the GOP chairwoman, you'll see an entirely different story and one that is more in sync with Trump's well attended rallies compared to Biden's anemic afternoon teas.

Today, Joe Biden shuffled out of his basement for another one of his "rallies."  It was an embarrassment:

Meanwhile, Donald Trump is doing two to three rallies a day, every day, and looking more vibrant and alive with each passing appearance before tens of thousands of people.

The interesting question, and the one the mainstream media would prefer you don't ask, is who are the people attending Biden's rallies?  As was the case in 2016, the Trump campaign and the GOP are paying close attention to the people showing up.  Here are data that McDaniel published from the last several Trump rallies.  In tweet after tweet, pay attention to the number of non-Republicans at the rallies and the number of people who did not support Trump in 2016.  The Midwestern numbers are extraordinary.

Just as we had the famous Reagan Democrats, it looks as if this election is going to see a huge number of Trump Democrats.  Those voters aren't necessarily going to appear in traditional polling.  Likewise, to the extent that almost all polling outfits, in the days before the election, focus on people who have a track record of voting, these enthusiastic newbies also aren't getting counted.

Now add in the number of African-Americans who support Trump.  Just three days ago, Rasmussen reported that 46% of blacks approve of Trump:

If blacks are indeed switching their allegiance to Trump and away from the Democrat party that's exploited them for so long, that's a devastating blow to the Democrats.  Moreover, Trump either has either maintained the solid support he had in 2016 from Hispanics or has strengthened that support (depending upon which polls you're relying).

Media outlets also say that early voting hugely favors Biden, but that's not true, either.  For more information on that Democrat disappointment, you have to look to Australia, where a news outfit put together an excellent segment showing that Biden has a pretty small lead over Trump in early voting.  Moreover, given the number of non-Republicans showing up at the Trump rallies, no one should assume that all of the Democrats who voted early are, in fact, voting for Biden:

What's apparent is that, despite Trump's tweets, which purists and snobs deplore (and supporters adore), and despite the insanity of 2020, Trump has expanded his base.  Moreover, when you see thousands of people lining up to attend his rallies, no matter the weather, you've got to believe that they're also going to make the effort to vote:

An estimated 65% of Americans are allegedly planning to vote this year.  This means that, if you're voting in person, vote now.  Don't wait until November 3.  The high voter turnout could find you standing in line for hours or, even worse, being unable to vote.

As Sean Hannity has said, everyone should assume that his vote will be the one that makes the difference — and that's true whether you're in a blue or a red state.  After all, even though the popular vote is constitutionally irrelevant, the best outcome is one that sees the Democrats realize that they haven't just lost by a little; they've lost by a lot.  (And yes, I'm assuming a Trump victory.  I can't help this creeping optimism.)

Image: Data from Trump rally in Wisconsin.  Twitter screen grab.

Ah yes, Andrea Widburg, she of the American Thinker.  You know, that great bastion of journalism that once asserted that Rainbow Doritos were a gateway snack to homosexuality and wrote a fawning article gushing over white nationalist Jared Taylor.  :lmao:

Lots of positive vibes coming out of this article. 

October 28, 2020

Ronna McDaniel's Twitter feed tells you what the polls are missing

By Andrea Widburg

If you pay attention only to the polls and the mainstream media narrative, you'll believe that, even though the presidential race is tightening, Biden still maintains a lead and can handily win the upcoming election.  However, if you look at the information on the Twitter feed of Ronna McDaniel, the GOP chairwoman, you'll see an entirely different story and one that is more in sync with Trump's well attended rallies compared to Biden's anemic afternoon teas.

Today, Joe Biden shuffled out of his basement for another one of his "rallies."  It was an embarrassment:

Meanwhile, Donald Trump is doing two to three rallies a day, every day, and looking more vibrant and alive with each passing appearance before tens of thousands of people.

The interesting question, and the one the mainstream media would prefer you don't ask, is who are the people attending Biden's rallies?  As was the case in 2016, the Trump campaign and the GOP are paying close attention to the people showing up.  Here are data that McDaniel published from the last several Trump rallies.  In tweet after tweet, pay attention to the number of non-Republicans at the rallies and the number of people who did not support Trump in 2016.  The Midwestern numbers are extraordinary.

Just as we had the famous Reagan Democrats, it looks as if this election is going to see a huge number of Trump Democrats.  Those voters aren't necessarily going to appear in traditional polling.  Likewise, to the extent that almost all polling outfits, in the days before the election, focus on people who have a track record of voting, these enthusiastic newbies also aren't getting counted.

Now add in the number of African-Americans who support Trump.  Just three days ago, Rasmussen reported that 46% of blacks approve of Trump:

If blacks are indeed switching their allegiance to Trump and away from the Democrat party that's exploited them for so long, that's a devastating blow to the Democrats.  Moreover, Trump either has either maintained the solid support he had in 2016 from Hispanics or has strengthened that support (depending upon which polls you're relying).

Media outlets also say that early voting hugely favors Biden, but that's not true, either.  For more information on that Democrat disappointment, you have to look to Australia, where a news outfit put together an excellent segment showing that Biden has a pretty small lead over Trump in early voting.  Moreover, given the number of non-Republicans showing up at the Trump rallies, no one should assume that all of the Democrats who voted early are, in fact, voting for Biden:

What's apparent is that, despite Trump's tweets, which purists and snobs deplore (and supporters adore), and despite the insanity of 2020, Trump has expanded his base.  Moreover, when you see thousands of people lining up to attend his rallies, no matter the weather, you've got to believe that they're also going to make the effort to vote:

An estimated 65% of Americans are allegedly planning to vote this year.  This means that, if you're voting in person, vote now.  Don't wait until November 3.  The high voter turnout could find you standing in line for hours or, even worse, being unable to vote.

As Sean Hannity has said, everyone should assume that his vote will be the one that makes the difference — and that's true whether you're in a blue or a red state.  After all, even though the popular vote is constitutionally irrelevant, the best outcome is one that sees the Democrats realize that they haven't just lost by a little; they've lost by a lot.  (And yes, I'm assuming a Trump victory.  I can't help this creeping optimism.)

Image: Data from Trump rally in Wisconsin.  Twitter screen grab.
Why do the Trump supporters here have such a hard time posting a link rather than cut/paste an entire article. While I appreciate having the info posted I’d also like to know where it originates, because there’s a lot of partisan sources out there these days, and it’s important to know where information is coming from.

Why do the Trump supporters here have such a hard time posting a link rather than cut/paste an entire article. While I appreciate having the info posted I’d also like to know where it originates, because there’s a lot of partisan sources out there these days, and it’s important to know where information is coming from.
Good point   Google cannot be trusted   

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/ronna_mcdaniels_twitter_feed_tells_you_what_the_polls_are_missing.html?fbclid=IwAR0dPKA0mArZSXTP-E487q2aLRJeeqPp157LWeBPl6yDI6Pp1G8KGfzi-Dg

Also the American Thinker:

PepsiCo, who make Doritos (through subsidiary Frito-Lay), are producing a homosexual version of Doritos called "Rainbow Doritos."  Doritos are a product marketed to children, so they make the perfect gateway snack to introduce children to the joys of homosexuality.

The chips come in several colors.  The green are homosexual, the pink are lesbian, and the purple ones are transgendered Doritos.  These last are Doritos that look purple but actually feel yellow and demand the right to commingle in the snack bags that have only yellow ones.

• Thinking
Reactions: JAA

PepsiCo, who make Doritos (through subsidiary Frito-Lay), are producing a homosexual version of Doritos called "Rainbow Doritos."  Doritos are a product marketed to children, so they make the perfect gateway snack to introduce children to the joys of homosexuality.

The chips come in several colors.  The green are homosexual, the pink are lesbian, and the purple ones are transgendered Doritos.  These last are Doritos that look purple but actually feel yellow and demand the right to commingle in the snack bags that have only yellow ones.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/american-thinker/

I’ll pass on the Doritos offer.  

So today Trump is in my old neck of the woods and I don't understand why. The area is like 95% super far right/red Republican. The area votes as well. 

Yes, AZ is presently considered a swing state and there probably are some areas that he needs to drum up support, but strategy-wise I don't get it. 

So today Trump is in my old neck of the woods and I don't understand why. The area is like 95% super far right/red Republican. The area votes as well. 

Yes, AZ is presently considered a swing state and there probably are some areas that he needs to drum up support, but strategy-wise I don't get it. 
He just likes to be surrounded by his own people.

McBokonon said:
He’s a narcissist who needs to be loved. That’s really it.
I'd assume as a narcissist he'd want to win. I don't know how is rally today accomplishes that. 

I'd assume as a narcissist he'd want to win. I don't know how is rally today accomplishes that. 
He’s also not very bright or strategic. I think his need for adulation might drown out his advisors’ suggestion that maybe they should go to Scottsdale. His brain isn’t normal, it’s important to really internalize that.

He’s also not very bright or strategic. I think his need for adulation might drown out his advisors’ suggestion that maybe they should go to Scottsdale. His brain isn’t normal, it’s important to really internalize that.
Yeah I suppose. 

If I were him I'd have gone to Flagstaff or Tucson. I think he was scheduled to come here before he got Covid (or maybe that was Pence). 

Yeah I suppose. 

If I were him I'd have gone to Flagstaff or Tucson. I think he was scheduled to come here before he got Covid (or maybe that was Pence). 
I know Pence canceled when we had spikes.

Trump also seems to be just going with a base turnout strategy so that could be another reason he went where he went. He doesn’t really try to win over anyone who doesn’t already like him; he just insults them.

I know Pence canceled when we had spikes.

Trump also seems to be just going with a base turnout strategy so that could be another reason he went where he went. He doesn’t really try to win over anyone who doesn’t already like him; he just insults them.
I believe that mathematically that is a losing strategy. With that strategy, Biden just needs to turn out more in certain states than Hillary did - which seems super attainable. 

Was listening to a gambling podcast yesterday and Biden is being valued at a 1-3 favorite. 

I believe that mathematically that is a losing strategy. With that strategy, Biden just needs to turn out more in certain states than Hillary did - which seems super attainable. 

Was listening to a gambling podcast yesterday and Biden is being valued at a 1-3 favorite. 
It’s definitely a losing strategy. But he fires anyone who might disagree with him so “Sure boss let’s go to Bullhead City.”

So IF Trump doesn’t win, is he still going to have these rallies after Nov 3rd?
I don’t know. I figured he would do these as long as he can stand. He needs the affirmation and he’ll always be an ex-president so his people will turn out, but he won’t have a campaign to finance them and he’s kinda broke so I doubt he would pay himself. I guess most ex-prez get top dollars to do speeches but I don’t think the crowd he does these rallies for are the big money people. 

So the NYT pushed their fake “high level anonymous source” story for 2 years who was really just the coffee boy and Never Trumpers are evening calling out the media con job. Just unreal the corruption in the media. 

AJ Delgado@AJDelgado13

The funny part here is Miles Taylor was not / never was a "senior official."

Y'all got conned into buying a book thinking it was someone at like, say, Kellyanne's level.

Trump couldn't pick this guy out a line-up.

https://twitter.com/ajdelgado13/status/1321536593258315776?s=21

So IF Trump doesn’t win, is he still going to have these rallies after Nov 3rd?
The Democratic party should be scared going forward.  With Trump in their corner, the Republican party is super unified.  Imagine a traditional politician (like say Ted Cruz), with Trump campaigning for him around the country, running on a similar platform as today without the personality negatives that turn off a lot of voters.  The independents would flock to the right, especially if the running opponent is an uber-progressive like Kamala Harris.    

I don’t know. I figured he would do these as long as he can stand. He needs the affirmation and he’ll always be an ex-president so his people will turn out, but he won’t have a campaign to finance them and he’s kinda broke so I doubt he would pay himself. I guess most ex-prez get top dollars to do speeches but I don’t think the crowd he does these rallies for are the big money people. 
Damn trump for being for the people and not the big money players. 

So the NYT pushed their fake “high level anonymous source” story for 2 years who was really just the coffee boy and Never Trumpers are evening calling out the media con job. Just unreal the corruption in the media. 

AJ Delgado@AJDelgado13

The funny part here is Miles Taylor was not / never was a "senior official."

Y'all got conned into buying a book thinking it was someone at like, say, Kellyanne's level.

Trump couldn't pick this guy out a line-up.

https://twitter.com/ajdelgado13/status/1321536593258315776?s=21
Yes!  

This was disgusting.  A White House tour guide probably had as much inside information as this kid.  

You.....seemed to miss the point. 
I took it as you implying that Trump wont have the same success selling speeches for 500k a pop because the people he appeals to don't have that kind of money.

Cant wait to see what his multi-million dollar "book deal" comes out to. 

GDP up 33% in Q3. But Orange Man Bad!
Deficit spending, that's easy and bipartisan, but it was necessary. Still below last year at this time and there's lots of remaining pain from job losses. BTW, the quarterly GDP growth is 7.4%. Let's see what happens when the effects from government stimulus goes away. 

Deficit spending, that's easy and bipartisan, but it was necessary. Still below last year at this time and there's lots of remaining pain from job losses. BTW, the quarterly GDP growth is 7.4%. Let's see what happens when the effects from government stimulus goes away. 
We should also factor in what happens when the economy opens up at 100%.  Personal consumption expenditures increases led by healthcare and food services led the way for this boom.  Once food service establishments can open at 100% capacity, personal consumption expenditures will cause the GDP to rise again.  Another factor was auto sales/exports and home sale commissions.  It doesn't really matter who wins the election, the GDP is going to rise in the next few quarters as more and more states continue to relax their restrictions on businesses.

Users who are viewing this thread