What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (16 Viewers)

Excellent analysis here by the Wall Street Journal of the plight the GOP now faces with Donald Trump, after the Cheney purge: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/in-donald-trumps-purgatory-11620859899

Essentially Trump’s antics puts Republicans in a no-win situation: they can’t win without his voters; they can’t win with Trump. The WSJ correctly points out that Republicans’ best bet for 2022 is to focus on Biden’s lingering problems (especially if inflation becomes a thing) but Donald Trump won’t allow this: he has to be the center of attention and he’s going to demand that the upcoming election be a litmus test on whether or not the last election was stolen from him. If Republicans lose seats, especially in the Senate, Trump won’t mind at all. Destroying McConnell is one of his goals. 

A Call for American Renewal: a new movement launched today by 150 notable conservatives, seeking a return to traditional conservatism away from Donald Trump: 

https://www.acallforamericanrenewal.com
If this movement is going to keep pushing milquetoast politicians that have no fire in their bellies, like Romney, it will be DOA. 
The same Romney who ran against Obama.  That Romney who has no fire in their belly?

Attacks on Israel

Sonic attacks on American soil

Hacks of our infrastructure 

None of these happen under Trump.  Nobody fears Biden.  He’s global joke.  His first priority was transgenders in military, rainbow flags in embassies, woke training for military  and witch hunting alleged white supremacy in military.  

Of course we are going to be tested.  
The worst intelligence hack in the history of the nation happened last year. They had carte blanche in our systems across multiple agencies and we didn't even know it till it was too late.   

HellToupee said:
Thank you Donald for operation warp speed. You were doubted over this but you succeeded in saving the nation
Agreed. The only thing Biden ever accomplished at warp speed was inflation. 

• Laughing
Reactions: JAA
This tweet from Catturd seems to have the finger on the pulse 

Catturd ™

@catturd2

Daily reminder ... Joe Biden is the laughingstock of the world.
Strange hill to die on considering who you support and how he’s viewed in the world.  But hey to each his own I guess.  

What I don't get in all this is Trump is nowhere to be seen. He isn't in front of the cameras making speeches on a daily basis.. I haven't seen him at all, but you wouldn't know that if you go to CNN.com. I mean everywhere on their front page is STILL about Trump or still talking about January 6th. 

I get the ratings for CNN and most MSM sites are waaaayyyy down since Trump left, but trying to portray him like he is some puppet master behind the scenes still controlling the day to day workings of the government screams of a ratings grab vs reality. 

What I don't get in all this is Trump is nowhere to be seen. He isn't in front of the cameras making speeches on a daily basis.. I haven't seen him at all, but you wouldn't know that if you go to CNN.com. I mean everywhere on their front page is STILL about Trump or still talking about January 6th. 

I get the ratings for CNN and most MSM sites are waaaayyyy down since Trump left, but trying to portray him like he is some puppet master behind the scenes still controlling the day to day workings of the government screams of a ratings grab vs reality. 
You're not reading his blog?  

Oh, right.  Nobody is. 

For what it’s worth, I just went to my CNN app and Trump’s name didn’t appear in a headline until the 31st article. 

• Smile
Reactions: JAA

To be fair, Obama has been a fixture on Conservative media outlets for the ratings for years.  

Users who are viewing this thread