Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

1 minute ago, sho nuff said:

Did you read the article?  Do you know what it happened?

If only we could have been warned about preparation against cyber attacks over the years...from where?  Oh yeah...

This happened under BIDEN’S watch.  He owns it.  Trump had us on the path to energy independence.  I’m glad I didn’t vote for Jimmy Carter 2.0. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

This happened under BIDEN’S watch.  He owns it.  Trump had us on the path to energy independence.  I’m glad I didn’t vote for Jimmy Carter 2.0. 

The path to what?  This had zero to do  with a path to energy independence.  You know that, right?

Yes...the hack happened now.  When did those vulnerabilities get discovered?  When were we warned about then potential for hacks and what was done (both in the previous and current administrations)?

You supported Trump...you voted for Carter 2.0 already.

Edited by sho nuff

5 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Thenoath to what?  This had zero to do  with a path to energy independence.  You know that, right?

Yes...the hack happened now.  When did those vulnerabilities get discovered?  When were we warned about then potential for hacks and what was done (both in the previous and current administrations)?

You supported Trump...you voted for Carter 2.0 already.

Stop with the falsehoods.  Your partisanship is showing no boundaries.  Biden has been a disaster and has wrecked our economy and country in 100 days.  Our worst enemies could never be that efficient. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

12 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Stop with the falsehoods.  Your partisanship is showing no boundaries.  Biden has been a disaster and has wrecked our economy and country in 100 days.  Our worst enemies could never be that efficient. 

Point out what in my statement was a falsehood.  Just proclaiming it so won’t work.

Wrecked our economy?  You cant even support that with anything other than right wing opinion.

And you have the nerve to complain about partisanship?

34 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Biden has been a disaster and has wrecked our economy and country in 100 days.  

Thankfully the public seems to disagree with you. 63% approval rating, highest ever for a President not during wartime. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

3 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Thankfully the public seems to disagree with you. 63% approval rating, highest ever for a President not during wartime. 

#Pollz :lmao:

Buden tax plan is a hit!

36 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Point out what in my statement was a falsehood.  Just proclaiming it so won’t work.

Wrecked our economy?  You cant even support that with anything other than right wing opinion.

And you have the nerve to complain about partisanship?

Inflation, disaster at the border, gas shortages, employment figures in the toilet. 

FYI.  You are the anti-Trump person :pokey: in the Pro-Trump thread.  

8 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Inflation, disaster at the border, gas shortages, employment figures in the toilet. 

FYI.  You are the anti-Trump person :pokey: in the Pro-Trump thread.  

Inflation has been rising for a while and on the cusp.

I agree on the border and have said as much in that thread.

Gas shortage temporary due to an actual hack.  Vulnerability that had been talked about and nothing done for years.

One month of figures that were low.

In no way is that close to what you are claiming as far as Carter.

I wasn’t poking...I responded to inaccurate claims being made.  A pro-Trump thread...yet your post was not about Trump...but inaccuracies about Biden.

2 hours ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Talk about living rent free in somebody's head.......

Meanwhile 1600 gopers show up to watch the my pillow guy talk for 90 minutes - at the Corn Palace 😂

the lunacy is real

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

12 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Gas shortage temporary due to an actual hack.  Vulnerability that had been talked about and nothing done for years.

I wasn’t poking...I responded to inaccurate claims being made.  A pro-Trump thread...yet your post was not about Trump...but inaccuracies about Biden.

Nothing to worry about...Biden has it all under control.  :lmao:

1 hour ago, sho nuff said:

It's a shame Biden has done nothing to resolve these issues, looks like we are regressing significantly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

It's a shame Biden has done nothing to resolve these issues, looks like we are regressing significantly.

Yes for years he should have been doing something when he wasn’t in power.

It was a failure that crossed at least two admins.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, sho nuff said:

:shrug:

I don’t recall this happening under Trump.  Perhaps we should not have required Federal employees to make woke training their top priority?

7 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Don’t make excuses for failures under Biden if you didn’t do the same for Trump. Be better. 

• Laughing 1

2 hours ago, GoBirds said:

#Pollz :lmao:

Buden tax plan is a hit!

Dude- if you’re happy losing elections, that’s on you. 

But- like you, I’m not a huge fan of this proposed tax increase. If you want to defeat that, and other proposals that are too leftist, then you guys need to ditch Trump and the right wring crazies and come up with some rational, well reasoned opposition. If you do that I’ll be on board and a lot of other folks will too. 

But so long as you guys go around worshipping “Father Trump” and removing anyone who dares to criticize him, Washington DC is going to be Democrat City. Bank on it. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

10 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Don’t make excuses for failures under Biden if you didn’t do the same for Trump. Be better. 

Read the above post to KD...facts again...with support.

And don't complain about board cop when you constantly do this...

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Read the above post to KD...facts again...with support.

And don't complain about board cop when you constantly do this...

Just trying to help you improve, if you are going to :fishing:in here as much as you do please don’t use such obvious double standards as not holding Joe accountable for blatant failures under his watch. 

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Just trying to help you improve, if you are going to :fishing:in here as much as you do please don’t use such obvious double standards as not holding Joe accountable for blatant failures under his watch. 

So...more claiming others are fishing or trolling....but complains about board cops (and you claim others have a double standard...interesting).

Its not fishing to point out (with links) that this has been building for a while.

I started a thread about it in 2020 about the vulnerabilities of our infrastructure.  Just bumped it with this hack.

Joe is accountable...his administration is accountable...as is any who ignored the vulnerability to this attack.  This includes congress for not passing bills to shore up our infrastructure.

Edited by sho nuff
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

So...more claiming others are fishing or trolling....but complains about board cops (and you claim others have a double standard...interesting).

Its not fishing to point out (with links) that this has been building for a while.

I started a thread about it in 2020 about the vulnerabilities of our infrastructure.  Just bumped it with this hack.

Joe is accountable...his administration is accountable...as is any who ignored the vulnerability to this attack.  This includes congress for not passing bills to shore up our infrastructure.

I guess Joe should have made this a priority in the  last 4 months.  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

I guess Joe should have made this a priority in the  last 4 months.  

Infrastructure appears to be a priority.  It should have been before as well.

This wasn’t the first attack on our infrastructure.

• Sad 1

51 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

:lmao:  He's being doing this for a half century.  

Just now, tonydead said:

:lmao:  He's being doing this for a half century.  

Thanks for the quality post...ignore the context and the last 4 years and talk about infrastructure and vulnerabilities and laugh.   Saves having to think and be critical of something other than democrats or left leaning internet posters.

Biden and Democrats are responsible for this as well.  Thats the point.  It was a failure from the top down.

Donald’s message before the good news

Donald J. Trump

8:33am May 12, 2021

The Republicans in the House of Representatives have a great opportunity today to rid themselves of a poor leader, a major Democrat talking point, a warmonger, and a person with absolutely no personality or heart. As a representative of the Great State of Wyoming, Liz Cheney is bad for our Country and bad for herself. Almost everyone in the Republican Party, including 90% of Wyoming, looks forward to her ouster—and that includes me!

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

30 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Donald’s message before the good news

Donald J. Trump

8:33am May 12, 2021

The Republicans in the House of Representatives have a great opportunity today to rid themselves of a poor leader, a major Democrat talking point, a warmonger, and a person with absolutely no personality or heart. As a representative of the Great State of Wyoming, Liz Cheney is bad for our Country and bad for herself. Almost everyone in the Republican Party, including 90% of Wyoming, looks forward to her ouster—and that includes me!

Cheney’s voting record aligned closer with Trump’s than her replacement. 

Donald J. Trump

9:36am May 12, 2021

Liz Cheney is a bitter, horrible human being. I watched her yesterday and realized how bad she is for the Republican Party. She has no personality or anything good having to do with politics or our Country. She is a talking point for Democrats, whether that means the Border, the gas lines, inflation, or destroying our economy. She is a warmonger whose family stupidly pushed us into the never-ending Middle East Disaster, draining our wealth and depleting our Great Military, the worst decision in our Country’s history. I look forward to soon watching her as a Paid Contributor on CNN or MSDNC!

👍

• Love 1
  • Laughing 1

On 5/11/2021 at 7:15 AM, sho nuff said:

Not much to do about an attack on a private company's infrastructure ahead of time.

The bold is very true but here is where your gotcha falls apart:  They didn't have the balls to do this when Trump was in office.  Conversely, they didn't wait long at all to start prodding and testing Joe.  What is Sleepy going to do?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Donald J. Trump

9:36am May 12, 2021

Liz Cheney is a bitter, horrible human being. I watched her yesterday and realized how bad she is for the Republican Party. She has no personality or anything good having to do with politics or our Country. She is a talking point for Democrats, whether that means the Border, the gas lines, inflation, or destroying our economy. She is a warmonger whose family stupidly pushed us into the never-ending Middle East Disaster, draining our wealth and depleting our Great Military, the worst decision in our Country’s history. I look forward to soon watching her as a Paid Contributor on CNN or MSDNC!

👍

As ever the epitome of class. But Kevin McCarthy insists that the decision had nothing to do with Trump! 

8 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Not much to do about an attack on a private company's infrastructure ahead of time.

The bold is very true but here is where your gotcha falls apart:  They didn't have the balls to do this when Trump was in office.  Conversely, they didn't wait long at all to start prodding and testing Joe.  What is Sleepy going to do?

Attacks on Israel

Sonic attacks on American soil

Hacks of our infrastructure 

None of these happen under Trump.  Nobody fears Biden.  He’s global joke.  His first priority was transgenders in military, rainbow flags in embassies, woke training for military  and witch hunting alleged white supremacy in military.  

Of course we are going to be tested.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Apple Jack said:

It's almost as if he's being disingenuous.

As we all know with Trump and a lot of his supporters.  It has nothing to do with the policy, it has nothing to do with governance it has everything to do with the meanness and sticking it to people.  It truly is the politics of hate

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, killface said:

As we all know with Trump and a lot of his supporters.  It has nothing to do with the policy, it has nothing to do with governance it has everything to do with the meanness and sticking it to people.  It truly is the politics of hate

Its almost as if they have their own thread.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killface said:

Says 1 of hundreds of liberals continually posting hatred in the only pro-Trump thread in the PSF forum.  :lmao:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Attacks on Israel

Sonic attacks on American soil

Hacks of our infrastructure 

None of these happen under Trump.  Nobody fears Biden.  He’s global joke.  His first priority was transgenders in military, rainbow flags in embassies, woke training for military  and witch hunting alleged white supremacy in military.  

Of course we are going to be tested.  

Numerous rocket attacks on Israel during Trumps administration. 

Numerous sonic attacks on US personnel during Trumps administration. 

Numerous infrastructure hacks against US companies/interests during Trumps administration.

If you are trying to portray a certain narrative, at least try to use facts. 

Edited by Witz

Just now, Witz said:

Numerous rocket attacks on Israel during Trumps administration. 

Numerous sonic attacks on US personnel during Trumps administration. 

Numerous infrastructure hacks against US companies/interests during strums administration.

If you are trying to portray a certain narrative, at least try to use facts. 

On US soil?

Link to our infrastructure being shut down and creation of fuel shortages and states having to declare emergency?

Probably more rockets in one night than 4 years.  Bottle rockets don’t count.