What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (1 Viewer)

What are they going to impeach Biden and Harris over?
For being imposters? 

What in the world does number 1 mean?  Is this code for doing something horrible to Pelosi and other House members? 2. Says a new speaker would be nominated, not sure how that happens in days. 

Truly scary stuff. 

They’re not really whining about the moderation, they’re just whining in general. One suspects they’re just not happy people right now. We have a new, extremely popular President, COVID is over (thanks to the new President not the old one), the economy is booming, it’s a great time to be alive. To the Trump fan this must all be awful. No wonder they’re so grumpy. 
Wait, what?  How is Biden responsible for beating covid?  And I thought there's the delta variant?  Didn't trump admin start operation warp speed?

As for the economy, or general state of things, inflation is crazy.  The homeless situation is getting worse by the day.  The majority of Americans can't afford a home.

Nope just calling out your statement......I mean, I hope you're just trolling, and not serious.
The grumpy part was obviously in jest- but I wasn’t trolling. All of my points were serious. Yes Trump can be given credit for Warp Speed- probably the only aspect of his response to COVID that was a positive. Overall he was a disaster and responsible for the deaths of many thousands of people IMO. When he left office the means to get the vaccines out to people was completely in shambles, so was the economic situation. In both cases Biden righted the ship.

I don’t think inflation is a serious, permanent concern. We’ll see though. Your point about housing is a fair one. I think Biden’s infrastructure and spending plans will help address that and many other long term problems we have, but Republicans need to start cooperating. 

The grumpy part was obviously in jest- but I wasn’t trolling. All of my points were serious. Yes Trump can be given credit for Warp Speed- probably the only aspect of his response to COVID that was a positive. Overall he was a disaster and responsible for the deaths of many thousands of people IMO. When he left office the means to get the vaccines out to people was completely in shambles, so was the economic situation. In both cases Biden righted the ship.

I don’t think inflation is a serious, permanent concern. We’ll see though. Your point about housing is a fair one. I think Biden’s infrastructure and spending plans will help address that and many other long term problems we have, but Republicans need to start cooperating. 
The covid response is more of a local gub thing than a fed thing, imo.  My state, Oregon, did a poor job of managing the pandemic.  Many businesses went under with local beuracrats making poor decisions on the extent of the closures.....

Oregon State University approached our governor early on in the pandemic to help with testing/treatment development, etc.....OSU has a veterinary science program and could've been utilized to help expidite......the university was flat out ignored by our illustrious governor.....Dumb....nary a word from the local media

Last edited by a moderator:
It's only crazy cause it can happen.. In Fact there is a 75% chance it will happen. Maybe not soon, but we will def take back the House and probably the Senate. Then what?

Trump will become speaker, Biden and Harris are gone.
So your prediction is the Republicans will take 10 of the 14  Democrat Senate seats up for reelection in 2022?

Mile High said:
So your prediction is the Republicans will take 10 of the 14  Democrat Senate seats up for reelection in 2022?
I’m sure I have the numbers wrong, but if the Republicans currently have 50 Senate seats and they need two-thirds to convict on an impeachment charge, wouldn’t the Republicans need to defend all 20 GOP Senate seats up for election, win all 14 Democrat Senate seats that are up for election, and then still convince 3 non-GOP Senators to convict Biden and Harris on an impeachment charge?

I’m sure I have the numbers wrong, but if the Republicans currently have 50 Senate seats and they need two-thirds to convict on an impeachment charge, wouldn’t the Republicans need to defend all 20 GOP Senate seats up for election, win all 14 Democrat Senate seats that are up for election, and then still convince 3 non-GOP Senators to convict Biden and Harris on an impeachment charge?
Correct, just like The Wizard of Oz. 

No your numbers are closer then mine you need 67 Senators to vote to impeachment. 

We are probably missing that, since the constitution is just an old piece of paper.  The new speaker of the house DJT will just tear it up and write a new one so he can be president. 

Im told Trump can just show up at the WH and declare himself in charge.

Super easy!  Barely an inconvenience!

We are probably missing that, since the constitution is just an old piece of paper.  The new speaker of the house DJT will just tear it up and write a new one so he can be president. 
Let's hope.. The constitution is old and needs reformed. I have never seen a group of people worship a piece of paper before like the left does with the consitution.

Mile High said:
Yeah people in those states will vote in Republican Senators so Donald Trump can backdoor his way to president. 
Three of those States are leaning Republican, Pa is starting to be more Red, Repubs own the State seats, Arizona has stricter cheating laws, so dems won't be able to cheat, and Hawaii and California have Dems in charge that have horrible approval ratings.

Let's see what happens.

Mile High said:
The only possible way this happens is widespread voter fraud. 

Users who are viewing this thread