What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (2 Viewers)

How is this Fantasyland? You don't know what would happen of that scenario plays out. Nobody does.

I will wait to see how Lindell talk with Biden goes.
I really don’t even know how to respond to this it’s so far out there. Honestly it’s some of the most fantastical thinking I’ve seen on this board. Kudos to you and your imagination my friend.  

How is this Fantasyland? You don't know what would happen of that scenario plays out. Nobody does.

I will wait to see how Lindell talk with Biden goes.
I'm thinkin you must also be in the same traveling circus @jon_mxis with. He's the Human Pretzel so you must be the Human Garlic Knot. You're knotted so tight its impossible to get out of. If you're in my area I'll gladly come see your show. 

You mean the friends of the ones protecting Trump?
They are sworn to give their lives to the person they are assigned to protecting, particularly the sitting President and they are proud of that.

Sorry, they would never yield to Trump and his entourage. 

Last edited by a moderator:
They are sworn to give their lives to the person they are assigned to protecting, particularly the sitting President and they are proud of that.

Sorry, they would never yield to Trump and his entourage. 
He has about as much chance as Viserys Targaryen. 

Seriously according to Flynn, who would stop Trump just to walk into the WH and tell Biden he is now in charge?

According to Flynn, the Military and SS are on Trump's side. We went over this. They love DT.
They pledge allengence to the constitution. If Flynn is right there needs to be a purge of our military and lots of them should resign their commission tomorrow. 

:shrug:

We're coming up on 2 dozen Trump supporters that have been perma banned for being on the right side of history. The other side can only list Tanner. Seem like fair moderation to you?  
Look at the bright side. If Trump can win his lawsuit against the social media companies there might be precedent that would allow some of them to sue Footballguys.

Also, the repeated pitch is that if you donate, Trump will “see your name”! Leveraging the  psychology of people wanting to please Trump. 
The jokes on them. Actually putting a price on a priceless commodity like having Father Trump know your name?  Where else can you buy self actualization?
When the second coming is upon us, and the time of reckoning is nigh, you want your name on that list. 

Users who are viewing this thread