Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great Place

37 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

I could watch that all day. :wub:

She’s a problem for the MSM. I saw little Brian on CNN going after her this morning. Looks like they got their marching orders,

A real problem? 

Almost nobody is watching her. Of those that do, most people think she’s a clown. They make fun of her. It’s a little cruel because she’s so easy a target. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 32.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

32 minutes ago, timschochet said:

A real problem? 

Almost nobody is watching her. Of those that do, most people think she’s a clown. They make fun of her. It’s a little cruel because she’s so easy a target. 

I’m getting a slight whiff of sexism here.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

In what way would you say she’s “an easy target “ ? 

I can’t and won’t speak for Tim but me personally?  The content and actions she forced to defend. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, roadkill1292 said:

Good lord, yes. No Press Secretary of Trump's has even the most minimal credibility.

Oh, this is fantastic.   She has more credibility in her left pinky finger than the entire DNC controlled MSM has in it's entire workforce.

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
3 minutes ago, timschochet said:

I edited out my last response. Somebody might decide to report me again even though I didn’t attack anyone here. 

It's why this thread exists Tim, say anything bad about Trump and you get reported.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, timschochet said:

I would suggest the sexism comes from the ❤️ comments about this woman from several of you guys, which poor Sarah Huckabee never received. 

Were you ever impressed with Huckabee?

5 hours ago, timschochet said:

A real problem? 

This is not being excellent.  You’re better than this Tim. Be better

13 minutes ago, boots11234 said:

This is not being excellent.  You’re better than this Tim. Be better

I don’t want to demean her but I don’t find her to be an impressive spokesperson. Huckabee was at times. 
Trump does have some very good people speaking on his behalf on TV at times: Stephen Moore for example. And in his cabinet, Mnuchin is an excellent defender of Trump’s policies. 

Just now, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Lol were Trump supporters? I don't recall any heart emojis after her flameout answers.

Are you guys really calling Teump supporters sexist because McEnany got some hearts on here? 

Just now, Max Power said:

Are you guys really calling Teump supporters sexist because McEnany got some hearts on here? 

You asked a question. I asked a question. The way I recall it when Huckabee quit it was good riddance because Trump could handle his own p.r. and Huckabee had testified against him.

1 hour ago, timschochet said:

I would suggest the sexism comes from the ❤️ comments about this woman from several of you guys, which poor Sarah Huckabee never received. 

Not true at all. I loved Sarah Huckabee Sanders just as much. I’m sure if you look back you can find several posts. She will make a great governor and probably President one day. 

3 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

You asked a question. I asked a question. The way I recall it when Huckabee quit it was good riddance because Trump could handle his own p.r. and Huckabee had testified against him.

Not true at all. We marveled at how well she could handle the fake news. But obviously nobody does it better than President Trump.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
2 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

It was a question that came from a comment about sexism. 

Why dont you guys clip some of Huckabee's top moments and if they deserve a heart, I'll give them a heart.

Edited by Max Power
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Max Power said:

It was a question that came from a comment about sexism. 

Why dont you guys clip some of Huckabee's tip moments and if they deserve a heart, I'll give them a heart.

Sure. here's one:

In the afternoon of May 10, 2017, deputy press secretary Sarah Sanders spoke to the President about his decision to fire Comey and then spoke to reporters in a televised press conference.478 Sanders told reporters that the President, the Department of Justice, and bipartisan members of Congress had lost confidence in Comey, “[a]nd most importantly, the rank and file of the FBI had lost confidence in their director. Accordingly, the President accepted the recommendation of his Deputy Attorney General to remove James Comey from his position.”479 In response to questions from reporters, Sanders said that Rosenstein decided “on his own” to review Comey’s performance and that Rosenstein decided “on his own” to come to the President on Monday, May 8 to express his concerns about Comey. When a reporter indicated that the “vast majority” of FBI agents supported Comey, Sanders said, “Look, we’ve heard from countless members of the FBI that say very different things.”480 Following the press conference, Sanders spoke to the President, who told her she did a good job and did not point out any inaccuracies in her comments.481 Sanders told this Office that her reference to hearing from “countless members of the FBI” was a “slip of the tongue.”482 She also recalled that her statement in a separate press interview that rank-and-file FBI agents had lost confidence in Comey was a comment she made “in the heat of the moment” that was not founded on anything.

1 hour ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

When she Huckabee-Sanders does segments on Fox News she is still very pro-Trump.  If she has any animosity towards Trump, she certainly doesn't show it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, Snotbubbles said:

When she Huckabee-Sanders does segments on Fox News she is still very pro-Trump.  If she has any animosity towards Trump, she certainly doesn't show it.

:goodposting:

This Huckabee Sanders anti-Trump stuff is a bunch of malarkey. Her twitter banner has a picture of her and President Trump and she’s still a very active supporter. This fire tweet was from 2 days ago.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders@SarahHuckabee

One of the best decisions President Trump ever made was firing Comey, a liar and a leaker who illegally spied on the Trump campaign on behalf of the Obama-Biden admin. What did Biden know and when did he know it? All I know is nobody punches back harder than @realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/sarahhuckabee/status/1260929922413006848?s=21

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

A good reference for Trump's actions and statements about closing down travel from Europe: Trump Is Lying About His Travel Ban on Europe He’s rewriting history to pretend he acted early.

He is the best and flat out lying on things that are so easily proved by his own words. He gives zero ####s if people know, just moves right on.

In a class by himself in this regard among politicians. 

It’s by far his greatest political strength.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

A good reference for Trump's actions and statements about closing down travel from Europe: Trump Is Lying About His Travel Ban on Europe He’s rewriting history to pretend he acted early.

Can we add in Democratic and Republican responses to Trump's travel bans in the timelines?  I mean it would be nice to know what they were thinking with regard to travel bans.  Since Trump was so slow to react.  

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, The General said:

He is the best and flat out lying on things that are so easily proved by his own words. He gives zero ####s if people know, just moves right on.

In a class by himself in this regard among politicians. 

It’s by far his greatest political strength.

You ain't lying.

2 hours ago, Snorkelson said:

From the article: The number of passengers flying directly into the U.S. from China was significantly reduced after President Trump issued a travel ban on Jan. 31 – the day after the World Health Organization declared a global health emergency.

Not mentioned in the article: January 14th, the WHO said there was "no clear evidence of human-to-human" transmission of the virus.  January 22nd, the WHO said there may be "human-to-human tranmission".  January 30th, WHO confirms "human-to-human" transmission.  

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Blah.......Any celebrity opinion on politics, regardless of who they support, should get as much consideration as Tim's posts.  Zero.

Thank you, the focus on celebrity opinions on politics - and the elevation of celebrities to actual politicians - is part of the problem. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Thank you, the focus on celebrity opinions on politics - and the elevation of celebrities to actual politicians - is part of the problem. 

Of course this does not apply to Trump as he became a celebrity as the result of his unrivaled business acumen, charisma, and world renowned management skills.  All these have translated well to the Oval Office.  

• Love 1
Just now, knowledge dropper said:

Of course this does not apply to Trump as he became a celebrity as the result of his unrivaled business acumen, charisma, and world renowned management skills.  All these have translated well to the Oval Office.  

Ah yes some celebrities and reality tv stars *must be excepted. 

• Laughing 1
17 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

:goodposting:  LOLOLOL  

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:
19 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

LOLOLOL  

Trump’s financial fortunes were in pretty dire straits when Mark Burnett scraped him off the pavement.