What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Week 1 MNF - Texans at Saints - Let the PI Challenges Begin **** (1 Viewer)

They were right to run. 10 seconds but they botched the start time.

@MikePereira: Unless I am crazy, they really mishandled the replay. They should have reset the clock to 41 seconds and then run 10 seconds down to 31. That took 15 seconds away from the Saints.
this is huuuuuuge. for those of us with totals in our degeneracy.

This. This is the worst Genesis Halftime show (NOTE THE CAPS OUT OF RESPECT) I've ever seen. I've never seen the worse case of whiteness trying to rap. Now I know what I'd look like. No, I'm fatter and older. It's easier to imagine me desperate for money. That's terrible.

doesn't take much to be worth $9! So you're probably right 

Receptions looks great but it's obvious he wont get as many carries as some thought. Nyheim Hines isnt a bad comparison 
I like our little back and forth here - Duke will be the highest scoring $9 RB in this year's contest - mark it down!

"What the discussion on the field is" or "What we're discussing on the field"...take all the time you need guys. I've never seen where the Refs acknowledge they are under some time crunch or is apologizing to the crowd...wait a minute! Isn't this the same stadium where the refs hosed the Saints out of a Super Bowl trip last season? Come to think of it. they're were an awful lot of people dressed in referee outfits in the stands, I thought they were just celebrating Halloween early there.

-"I had no idea those beer cans were gonna blow"...and the reply is "You left them on a vibrating bed, what did you expect?!" 

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn’t plan to log on to post in here tonight... but I have to express how awful this broadcast team is, I think it’s somehow worse than last year. Booger is ####### terrible as an analyst, I can’t listen to this guy all season. What the hell is espn doing.

Also, we’re really still doing these “half time shows”?... am I beating a dead horse here?

Genesis exec: “why are all of our customers over 55 years old?”

i know - a homeless man’s Eminem MNF halftime show can do for us what that Tiger Woods did for Buick...

@AdamSchefter: Breaking: ESPN is switching away from the new Down-And-Distance graphic it debuted in the first half of Monday Night Football. ESPN heard the fans’ feedback and acted, quick.

This. This is the worst Genesis Halftime show (NOTE THE CAPS OUT OF RESPECT) I've ever seen. I've never seen the worse case of whiteness trying to rap. Now I know what I'd look like. No, I'm fatter and older. It's easier to imagine me desperate for money. That's terrible.
Really? People watch these shows? Nothing in that DVR resembling some light TnA to enjoy in lieu of these ridiculous and commercial filled halftime shows. I don't watch a second of pregame fluff either. 

Texans fans know this lead won't last.  The better coach will make adjustments and that isn't BOB.  

I didn’t plan to log on to post in here tonight... but I have to express how awful this broadcast team is, I think it’s somehow worse than last year. Booger is ####### terrible as an analyst, I can’t listen to this guy all season. What the hell is espn doing.

Also, we’re really still doing these “half time shows”?... am I beating a dead horse here?
Love this crew compared to Collingsworth and Michaels

What is up with Kamara wearing a gold necklace?  That seems like an obvious hazard--a guy could grab and choke him by accident.  Is that legal?

what a crap job by officials. Brees snapped it at 28 second mark...so timeout for review could NOT be after 28 seconds. The bad spot basically gave them a first and ten at a cost of ten seconds. With the right spot and a first down live, Brees would have spiked it and they would have had  second and ten with about 25 seconds instead of first and ten a foot down the field with only 16 seconds.

I'm not a Saints fan but they got screwed there by the zebras again

As for Duke and Hyde: Duke has four carries and Hyde has six (as I type this); Duke has 4 receptions and Hyde 1. So total touches: DUke 8 and Hyde 5. That's a 60 to 40 % touch rate in favor of Duke. Not sure it will end up this way in second half but right now Duke looks like the more valuable fantasy back.

Users who are viewing this thread