What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF Browns vs Jets 50th Anniversary Game Thread (1 Viewer)

I might be pulling Baker earlier than normal tonight if they can secure another score...your WR ran his mouth this week about the dirty rotten DC-Williams and now you go and knock out their 2nd string QB who was posing ZERO threat of winning this football game. The Browns should have had pillows and cushioning around him to protect him against falling down. Could the 3rd String guy be any worse? 

Big fan of that studio cycle commercial. “I’m going to change your position... You’re going to feel this.”

Horrible.

Siemian is mic'd up too.  We'll never hear this 15 minutes of audio, but it has to be compelling.  Would love to hear what he said when HE WALKED OFF THE FIELD.  Wth!?

Props to the Jets fans filling up that stadium tonight, BRAVO!!!

Loved that shot of those fans in the stands after the FG was good, I'm a Phinsfan but I wanted to grab my jersey anyways and join them in their misery. 

Props to the Jets fans filling up that stadium tonight, BRAVO!!!

Loved that shot of those fans in the stands after the FG was good, I'm a Phinsfan but I wanted to grab my jersey anyways and join them in their misery. 
And to think the Jets still play the Dolphins twice

:scintillating;

Users who are viewing this thread