What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Steelers at browns......let's go (1 Viewer)

Really strange penalty there - illegal formation flag came in at the end of the play and then they didn’t show the ref call it.

Well the entire draft next year better all be offense. QB,RB,WR, because this is a joke . Rudolph looks like a 75 year old man in the pocket. 

Love seeing Zach “#72 is reporting as an eligible receiver” Banner -- seems like a solid and fun dude to hang around with.

Does he scream out loud when he comes into the game even in home games?

Also had no idea he's Lincoln Kennedy's kid. 

Haha, listen to aikman, says that fg miss could be significant.  Like the Steelers are going to score more than 14, too funny.

Well, alright, not trash, that was overly harsh. 

But the erratic and off-target throws that they are delivering up here and there don't seem to be at starting NFL QB caliber.

Rudolph has an excuse -- I guess -- as he's not an NFL starter in normal circumstances. Mayfield was a #1 overall pick so has less of an excuse.

Devin Jones caught a 16 yard pass, by default he may now be our second best WR behind Dionte Johnson..

Rudolph sucks.. He under throws everything. Hodges needs to be in for the second half.

I hope we can lught a few years from now about picking busts Washington and Rudolph back to back, but I have a filling those two picks will haunt us.

And cut Villanueva.. War Hero or not, he is bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
They need to change that rule.  If a player is injured when the clock is stopped why a charged time out.  Dumb.

Oh my god fall on the damn ball.

Users who are viewing this thread