What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB Najee Harris, PIT (1 Viewer)

I came to the Najee thread to feel positive and I see him getting trashed, comped to Richardson. 
I think he's a 4-5 year stud. And still not sure he's worth 1.1 only  because.....

I love this class. 
he's in a class with the best TE prospect I've ever seen who won't turn 21 until a few weeks into the season and a WR who if I combine his talent plus incoming situation I might have to go all the way back to Julio to find a WR I would have ranked higher entering the league.

People trying to get others in their league to pass on him
Well in that case, Chase and Harris are looking like 2nd round dynasty picks to me. They have bust written all over them. Only worse move would be taking Kyle Pitts. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s a hell of a choice in non-PPR. Given the scarcity at RB I go Harris in 1 QB non-ppr.
It's an epic conundrum. I have the 1 & 4 and then 6-8.

If I take Harris, then the next two could/should be Chase & Pitts. Williams isn't a bad consolation at 4. But missing out on both Chase & Pitts would be a bummer.

But if I take Chase, then I run the risk that two RBs go before four, and I really need a RB. And I don't want to take Etienne before Pitts.

But if I take Pitts at one, then Chase HAS to go in the next two, right? Then one of Harris or Williams is there at four.

:loco:

If I take Harris, then the next two could/should be Chase & Pitts. Williams isn't a bad consolation at 4. But missing out on both Chase & Pitts would be a bummer.

But if I take Chase, then I run the risk that two RBs go before four, and I really need a RB. And I don't want to take Etienne before Pitts.

But if I take Pitts at one, then Chase HAS to go in the next two, right? Then one of Harris or Williams is there at four.

I didnt know which picks you had. Given your scenario I’d go Chase or Pitts at 1.01. You’ll have a RB waiting for you at 4. I’d likely go with Chase over Pitts but I don’t think you can go wrong with either. 

I didnt know which picks you had. Given your scenario I’d go Chase or Pitts at 1.01. You’ll have a RB waiting for you at 4. I’d likely go with Chase over Pitts but I don’t think you can go wrong with either. 
BUT...If I take Pitts at 1, then I can likely get Smith at 6 so I still get a great receiver...

Good thing this isn't for money or I might  take this too seriously. :lol:

If you take Pitts 1 then you will likely get RB2 at 4 then WR2 + 3 and QB1 6-8.

That's what I was thinking. Seems the right strategy, no?
It may not be the best route, but it's probably the safest so long as you're cool without Najee. The only possible curve ball would be Chase not going 2 or 3, but that seems unlikely given what I've seen in drafts the last week.

I'd take Harris. You said you really need a RB, and in a non-ppr I'd be mildly surprised if both Chase and Pitts go before RB#2. Worst case you get RB's 1 and 2, which isn't so bad in your situation.

It's driving me crazy deciding between him and Chase at the 1.1 in a non-ppr. :crazy:
I’m going against the grain and taking Chase.  Haven’t been this impressed by a WR as a whole since AJ Green came out.  I think Najee will be solid.  But Chase feels like a top 10 wideout in tandem with Burrow for a decade.

I'd take Harris. You said you really need a RB, and in a non-ppr I'd be mildly surprised if both Chase and Pitts go before RB#2. Worst case you get RB's 1 and 2, which isn't so bad in your situation.
Well I need everything. Blew up an orphaned team and the only pieces left are Chubb and Tee Higgins.

So you all see my boggle. :lol:
In non ppr I would pick Harris #1 then hope Pitts doesn't go 2 or 3. I am comfortable with the risk in going with that route. I think you need to decide whether you are comfortable with that risk or if you want to ensure a clean draft.

Well I need everything. Blew up an orphaned team and the only pieces left are Chubb and Tee Higgins.
Lightweight.  I once took over a dynasty team and my top three players were Eli Manning, Cedric Benson, and Kevin Curtis.

... picked up a guy from waivers named Ryan Fitzpatrick too.

ETA: Dangit, just realized this is the Najee Harris thread.   I love Najee Harris.

If you take Pitts, the worst that happens is you get Pitts and Chase. 
That's great on one hand, really, but on the other I have to start two RBs. And sitting at six I could miss out on all three of the top backs. But I AM leaning toward rolling the dice this way.

That's great on one hand, really, but on the other I have to start two RBs. And sitting at six I could miss out on all three of the top backs.
You are going to have a winning team 1 year after blowing up a roster. Get one next year. Even if I am wrong on Harris, he won't be around long. Waiting until next year should just add time to your window. I would trade Chubb for 2022 picks.

That's great on one hand, really, but on the other I have to start two RBs. And sitting at six I could miss out on all three of the top backs. But I AM leaning toward rolling the dice this way.
Pitts at 1 in non ppr would be a colossal mistake.  Not the right thread as this has digressed a bit more than it shoukd for this thread, but just putting that out there.  

Users who are viewing this thread