What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Case of the Missing Rabbit (1 Viewer)

My note book is fuzzy and bad for the perpetrator...but was it iron shiek with the lawn mower in the boudoir? 

We were both home Tuesday afternoon before any kids. 

The subject came up and we decided to do a search.

We searched the rooms of the 16 y.o. boy, 15 y.o. girl, 13 y.o. girl, and our 11/8/8 y.o.'s big shared room. Not a sign of it anywhere, and we may have caught the coronavirus from our 15 y.o.'s disgusting room.

In a moment of clarity while searching, my gf says she may remember being drunk and moving the location of it because she didn't want someone (her parents?) to see it. I dunno. We searched every dresser drawer in the bedroom with no luck.

At this point I'm guessing we'll be doing some spring cleaning and it will be in a super random place, but who knows.

Womp womp.

We were both home Tuesday afternoon before any kids. 

The subject came up and we decided to do a search.

We searched the rooms of the 16 y.o. boy, 15 y.o. girl, 13 y.o. girl, and our 11/8/8 y.o.'s big shared room. Not a sign of it anywhere, and we may have caught the coronavirus from our 15 y.o.'s disgusting room.

In a moment of clarity while searching, my gf says she may remember being drunk and moving the location of it because she didn't want someone (her parents?) to see it. I dunno. We searched every dresser drawer in the bedroom with no luck.

At this point I'm guessing we'll be doing some spring cleaning and it will be in a super random place, but who knows.

Womp womp.
:sadbanana:

Was going to post this the other day and forgot.  There's even more evidence with your latest update...

Good news: Your girlfriend broke up with her other boyfriend

Bad news: The rabbit is at his house and she can't get it back now that they've broken up

I will post again when I have some time (maybe Monday) but let's just say my girlfriend didn't just drunkenly misplace it.

I just found this thread and was guessing a kid found it (I'll go with 16 son) and took it to show to friend(s).  Quickly forgotten it sat in a drawer or under a bed until said friend's parents found it while doing some totally random and innocuous cleaning or looking for a flashlight or something.  Now said friend will take a bullet for his buddy but not a rabbit so OP gets a very awkward call from some parents he's met only once at a PTA meeting 4 years ago.

My theory may or may not be inspired by actual events from the 80's (albeit no rabbit involved).

Users who are viewing this thread