What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****Official Trump 2020 State Of The Union Thread***** (1 Viewer)

Looking at the contrasting demeanors of Pence to Pelosi is incredible. She looks like she’s having a panic attack.

President Trump is once again talking about crimes committed by undocumented immigrants.

Reminder: Research on immigration and crime is clear. Undocumented immigrants are considerably less likely to commit crimes than native-born citizens.
I agree, but illegals should never be here in the first place to commit any crime.  My wife's family followed the proper USA immigration laws and others should do the same, like entering any other country.

all this talk about wiping out terrorists and all....now end this ####### war and bring our troops home. My 14 year old daughter has never lived a day where we have technically not been at war. Every president claims to want to end it but none do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, but illegals should never be here in the first place to commit any crime.  My wife's family followed the proper USA immigration laws and others should do the same, like entering any other country.
There’s 10-14 million of them here. What are we to do about that? Simply saying that they shouldn’t be here doesn’t eliminate the reality that they are. 

all this talk about wiping out terrorists and all....now end this ####### war and bring our troops home. My 14 year old daughter has never lived a day where we have technically not been at war. Every president claims to want to end it but none do.
He heard you. 

How long did it take?
My wife came on a work visa, took about a year.  Her mom and dad applied a couple of years later and it took a little over a year but they were allowed extended stay here.  My wife's parents are by the book and would never stay longer than there visa allowed.  Now they are citizens.

There is no 1st without the 2nd.  Let that marinate 
That’s not true. Not anymore. 

Your gun is for your pleasure and your personal protection and I don’t ever want to interfere with that. But stop pretending that you’re able to protect my rights with it. You can’t. 

Users who are viewing this thread