Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Used to play with a club pro on weekends.  Dude accessed me a 2 stroke penalty for leaning on my club in a fairway bunker waiting my turn to play (we were wagering in a match play format).  I gripped

Looks like absolutely perfect weather for Players. mid to upper 70s. light breeze. low precip. 20% attendance. I scored tix for Saturday and they're in the Champions Club at 17. Food and drink in

Hit for $2500 on yahoo ⛳ ⛳

I knew this thing was free food/drinks...but it's full bar. From Bay Breeze to John Daly to Sawgrass Splash to whiskey and beer...please pray for me tomorrow morning...and I'm thankful to not be driving.

Lunch was taco bar, afternoon snacks were hummus/chips , Happy Hour food is wings/nachos/quesos

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JaxBill said:

I knew this thing was free food/drinks...but it's full bar. From Bay Breeze to John Daly to Sawgrass Splash to whiskey and beer...please pray for me tomorrow morning...and I'm thankful to not be driving.

Lunch was taco bar, afternoon snacks were hummus/chips , Happy Hour food is wings/nachos/quesos

Ive been in the tent left of 16 green about where you are numerous times. Best spot in the course with reachable par 5 and 17. The spread is fantastic and love how you can open and close the  panes according to weather.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JaxBill said:

Any word from @Nigel?

Top 10 day for me and my boy. Early tee time tmrw at Oak Marsh on Amelia Island, gonna see if we can grab cheap last min tix to go back for finish in afternoon. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Top 10 day for me and my boy. Early tee time tmrw at Oak Marsh on Amelia Island, gonna see if we can grab cheap last min tix to go back for finish in afternoon. 

I’ve played that course, very nice. Last TPC I attended I had to play the next day too. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nigel said:

Top 10 day for me and my boy. Early tee time tmrw at Oak Marsh on Amelia Island, gonna see if we can grab cheap last min tix to go back for finish in afternoon. 

Probably the most Stadium-like course in the area.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Nigel said:

Top 10 day for me and my boy. Early tee time tmrw at Oak Marsh on Amelia Island, gonna see if we can grab cheap last min tix to go back for finish in afternoon. 

Great time at Oak Marsh this am. Tix hard to come by today though, watching at a bar.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Great time at Oak Marsh this am. Tix hard to come by today though, watching at a bar.  

Would like to upgrade my bar situation though... @JaxBill looking for a place preferably on beach/water to kill rest of afternoon. Currently in Ponte Vedra after failed attempt to find tix. Any ideas?

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Would like to upgrade my bar situation though... @JaxBill looking for a place preferably on beach/water to kill rest of afternoon. Currently in Ponte Vedra after failed attempt to find tix. Any ideas?

I was going to second Lemon Bar. Not a Beaches person but

 

V Pizza Palm Valley is real close to course and has good food,TVs, and full bar.

Valley Smoke is high end barbecue and bourbon. Not sure about TVs.

If you want craft beer, Really Good Beer Stop Nocatee  is back across the ditch. TVs, but no liquor and food you order from nearby restaurants.  Also Southern Swells is one of the better local breweries. It's North in Jax Beach. Specializes in hazy IPA. TVs but same deal with no liquor and order food from outside 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Joe Mammy said:

Neptune Beach the Lemon Bar is my go to in the Jax Beaches. Probably packed today. Large outdoor beachfront bars, There are tvs.

https://www.lemonbarjax.com/

Yeah, if you want to be near the beach you have to go North to Jax Beach or Neptune.  One other place that should be a #### show today with TPC and St. Paddys is Lynchs Irish Pub

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, JaxBill said:

Yeah, if you want to be near the beach you have to go North to Jax Beach or Neptune.  One other place that should be a #### show today with TPC and St. Paddys is Lynchs Irish Pub

I used to work with Danny Lynch (owner) back in the 70's at 12 North which is where the Crab Pot is now- at one time Jacksonville's most exclusive restaurant. Another guy that worked there is Bill Sissell who owns R.P. McMurphy's, another Jax Beach institution.

Edited by Joe Mammy
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, belljr said:

Idk he's made some huge putts today

He has...when he does he wins...he’s so talented if he starts to finish better he’ll be dominant.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...