What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 PGA Tour - (4 Viewers)

I knew this thing was free food/drinks...but it's full bar. From Bay Breeze to John Daly to Sawgrass Splash to whiskey and beer...please pray for me tomorrow morning...and I'm thankful to not be driving.

Lunch was taco bar, afternoon snacks were hummus/chips , Happy Hour food is wings/nachos/quesos

I knew this thing was free food/drinks...but it's full bar. From Bay Breeze to John Daly to Sawgrass Splash to whiskey and beer...please pray for me tomorrow morning...and I'm thankful to not be driving.

Lunch was taco bar, afternoon snacks were hummus/chips , Happy Hour food is wings/nachos/quesos
Ive been in the tent left of 16 green about where you are numerous times. Best spot in the course with reachable par 5 and 17. The spread is fantastic and love how you can open and close the  panes according to weather.

Top 10 day for me and my boy. Early tee time tmrw at Oak Marsh on Amelia Island, gonna see if we can grab cheap last min tix to go back for finish in afternoon. 
I’ve played that course, very nice. Last TPC I attended I had to play the next day too. 

Top 10 day for me and my boy. Early tee time tmrw at Oak Marsh on Amelia Island, gonna see if we can grab cheap last min tix to go back for finish in afternoon. 
Great time at Oak Marsh this am. Tix hard to come by today though, watching at a bar.  

Great time at Oak Marsh this am. Tix hard to come by today though, watching at a bar.  
Would like to upgrade my bar situation though... @JaxBill looking for a place preferably on beach/water to kill rest of afternoon. Currently in Ponte Vedra after failed attempt to find tix. Any ideas?

Would like to upgrade my bar situation though... @JaxBill looking for a place preferably on beach/water to kill rest of afternoon. Currently in Ponte Vedra after failed attempt to find tix. Any ideas?
I was going to second Lemon Bar. Not a Beaches person but

V Pizza Palm Valley is real close to course and has good food,TVs, and full bar.

Valley Smoke is high end barbecue and bourbon. Not sure about TVs.

If you want craft beer, Really Good Beer Stop Nocatee  is back across the ditch. TVs, but no liquor and food you order from nearby restaurants.  Also Southern Swells is one of the better local breweries. It's North in Jax Beach. Specializes in hazy IPA. TVs but same deal with no liquor and order food from outside 

After that drive by Westy, JT clearly in the drivers seat. He could really use a strong close right now.

Yeah, if you want to be near the beach you have to go North to Jax Beach or Neptune.  One other place that should be a #### show today with TPC and St. Paddys is Lynchs Irish Pub
I used to work with Danny Lynch (owner) back in the 70's at 12 North which is where the Crab Pot is now- at one time Jacksonville's most exclusive restaurant. Another guy that worked there is Bill Sissell who owns R.P. McMurphy's, another Jax Beach institution.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread