Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Used to play with a club pro on weekends.  Dude accessed me a 2 stroke penalty for leaning on my club in a fairway bunker waiting my turn to play (we were wagering in a match play format).  I gripped

Looks like absolutely perfect weather for Players. mid to upper 70s. light breeze. low precip. 20% attendance. I scored tix for Saturday and they're in the Champions Club at 17. Food and drink in

Hit for $2500 on yahoo ⛳ ⛳

38 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Why is Mickelson wasting his time? Brady can't even come close to doing what he says.

That putt was gawd awful.

:lmao:

At some point he has to be thinking “well at least America is learning something, cause Brady clearly isn’t.”

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm. Wonder who loves playing at Muirfield?

@Sean_Zak: The PGA Tour has informed players there will indeed be back-to-back events at Muirfield Village.

First (July 9-12) will be sponsored by Workday, will have no spectators and 156-man field.

Second (July 16-19) will now have 120 players, which is the annual norm for the Memorial.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Tiger gonna play the Heritage?

Would be great for them, he has had only played there once (1999.) Like Colonial it’s a short shot maker’s course with small greens, 3 par 5s and maybe suboptimal for his game. But I hope it happens.

oh, and Justin is tearing it up today.

• Like 1

I dont care how big he gets. Dechambeau will never win anything that matters. He's mentally soft. Everything has got to be JUST so with his routine and his little hat.

He'll contend for sure, but he'll crack under pressure every time.

Just look at his major performances and the way he wet his pants at the Ryder cup.

Edited by TLEF316
22 hours ago, CGRdrJoe said:

Been watching all day, go working at home, and the biggest shock is Bryson DeChambeau :shock: dude put on 40lbs of muscle and is mashing the ball off the tee.

he looks like an Irish tough in some old-timey movie that gets sent to bust up a deli for non-payment

• Like 1
21 hours ago, General Malaise said:

Yup, I'm rooting for the kid.  Imagine today's round if he hadn't doubled #3!

Spieth is in the final group on Sat...it’s been few and far between the last few years, but he hasn’t had good Saturdays when he is in position.  :popcorn:

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, The General said:

I was just coming in here to post this. Dude is puffed up, bigger than Brooks now. He is crushing the ball as well.

These guys are relatively average size and the ‘big’ ones are just ripped. BC is different though...he’s got a football player frame and he’s huge now on top of it. He probably outweighs Koepka by 40 pounds.

22 minutes ago, The General said:

I was just coming in here to post this. Dude is puffed up, bigger than Brooks now. He is crushing the ball as well.

Brooks slimmed , dechambeu bulked lol

2 minutes ago, The General said:

Am I the only one not getting this in widescreen?

CBS coverage isn’t in letterbox like I’m watching a replay from 2008 or something. 

Mine looks fine

24 minutes ago, gump said:

This is Spieth...misses a fairway, gets in his head, now he can’t hit a fairway with any club or swing.

Also draining 50-footers is Spieth.

I know i've picked on the guy for years...but has there ever been a bigger enigma on the golf course than Spieth?

He just missed a 2-footer.  He'll probably now make a 40-footer on the next hole.  Other golfers have had massive ups and downs, but Spieth takes them to another level, and he has them WITHIN the same rounds.  At one point simultaneously the best long putter in the world, and worst short putter.  I've never seen anything like it.

16 minutes ago, gump said:

I know i've picked on the guy for years...but has there ever been a bigger enigma on the golf course than Spieth?

He just missed a 2-footer.  He'll probably now make a 40-footer on the next hole.  Other golfers have had massive ups and downs, but Spieth takes them to another level, and he has them WITHIN the same rounds.  At one point simultaneously the best long putter in the world, and worst short putter.  I've never seen anything like it.

He's the Tom Weiskopf of this generation.

Spieth is a head case. Used to compare him to Justin Leonard but that just doesn't fit.  Spieth has talent for days but a midget head. Never been anything like it. 

1 hour ago, Uruk-Hai said:

He's the Tom Weiskopf of this generation.

I like it, but this is way more drastic. The guy won 3 of the 4 majors by age 24...despite being a complete head case putting inside 10 feet. He had a strength (long putting) that was so otherworldly that it somehow hid the sign of things to come. 

• Joe Mammy changed the title to 2021 PGA Tour -